What non-ironically went wrong?

Carson Parson just went off a cliff.

everyone on the offensive line died

floyd JUSTED his career and john brown got some meme nigger disease

carson palmer regressed

Thw founding of the team

Palmer palmer palmer

Then the o line went to shit. Floyds too drunk to catch balls

That's basically it. Put a QB like Brady on that team and you've got a perennial NFC game contender. All they need to do it ditch palmer that washed up fuck and they're golden, elite defense and running back plus Bruce arians is a great head Coach

you cant find brady's off the street

They're getting Romo or Brees next year.

>Brady
>Good
Pick one

They could unironically trade for Jimmy garoppolo and it would be a good idea. Extend chandler jones and try to pick up some more players in free agency, trumaine johnson would be a good idea since they don't have many good cornerbacks. Alshon could replace Floyd and restructure or cut Fitz. They have the cap to for all this.

Cardinals should just hire me as GM then they would win superbowls already. Who thought palmer was a good idea seriously?

>What non-ironically went wrong?
Science hasn't progressed to a point where we can viably clone David Johnson enough times to fill a 53-man squad

They already have one washed up fuck for QB. They don't need another.

Atrocious, terrible, incompetent ownership for the past 70 years.

Wrong.

.... excuse me, what?

Have you looked at your teams record? You were shit for six decades and accidentally fell into the Owl with Kurt Warner, then returned to irrelevancy. You can't disagree with facts.

"Tough guy" coaches like Arians are always front runners and the players rebel against such coaches at the first signs of trouble. Sup Forums was calling him the second best coach in the league at the beginning of the year lmao.

i love this meme

Palmer is too old and broken.

They will actually be fine with Cutler next year

Even this year, they have good yardage stats, just many untimely gaffes on ST and such

>fine
>Cutler

Select zero.

saints here, give us the honey badger and a line backer and you can have brees

He's a system babby! Just steal his system and instant payoff!
I swear, if I was GM the Browns would win the owl every year. I know which systems work, I would just take them! You can't copyright a system!

I'd like to see Sup Forums coach a team, probably give the Browns their only win tbqh

Fuck a win, the Browns would be a dynasty! Talent LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER, it's all about the system, we steal Beli's system, we win easy.

Sup Forums Team

QB = Brett Favre
WRs = A bunch of white guys and Larry Fitzgerald
RBs = Peyton Hillis, Darren McFadden (for laughing memes after we blow every team out)
TE = LeBron James, the recently freed Aaron Hernandez
OL = More like "L"OL line, amirite?

DT = Vince Wilfork
DEs = 2 Gorillas or 20 Brock Lesnars
LBs = The Great White Hope; Luke Keuchly, Manti T'Eo,
S = Troy Palomalu, The Honey Badger
CBs= Big Play Slay, Richard Sherman and the GOAT Darrel Revis (we play nickle every down because that's the system!)
Head Coach = 20 Sup Forums tripfags all with the system on their battlestations

Our team of ultimate system babbies goes 16-0 every season, wins 4 Super Bowls and then is broken up by the NFL.

Prove to me this team would ever lose a game. PROTIP: you CANT

Meme coach lost the team. No heart.

more than 12 players on defense shithead

Let me know if Cutler would have ever had a better team than this one

Got meme'd into oblivion by Carolina in the NFC Championship Game.