Why am I always being put in the friend zone. I’m a nice guy, work a nice job, and would do anything for m’lady...

Why am I always being put in the friend zone. I’m a nice guy, work a nice job, and would do anything for m’lady. In the end these girls always go after DOUCHEBAG guys who treat them like shit, and only talk to me to cry about it. I’m sick of being considered ‘beta’ or whatever you call it.

You probly have a shit personally

I mean its hard for me to critique myself, considering there may be things id be oblivious to...Pic related, its me, im not bad looking. I dont have a huge member (4 inches hard) so thats a huge thing that hurts my confidence

Facebook : Joseph Fetchik. Please give me advice..

"Being a nice guy that would do anything for a m'lady" is exactly your fucking problem

Bump I am really needing someone to talk to

LOL, WHAT A FAG

FUCK YOU and FUCK the Niners

Guatamalin bitch get a life

the who do what now?

shut the fuck up

You know how women love cats, right? Treat a lady the way a cat would treat a lady: Ignore her until you want something then scratch her and treat her like shit at all other times, and she'll be begging for your affection, the way they do for cats

Noice b8 m8 i r8 273,15/273,15

Guys.. quit fighting all I ask for is advice. Please no hate I need to lose my virginity very bad I am 18 years old and I am a virgin. Please just help a brother out on what to say.

No bitch, just fucking go to the corner

I don't wanna have to sell myself to fuck girls I want love an affection and passionate sex listening to the weeknd. Please I can't bare this I have CUTS on my dick from jerkin 24/7

NYPA. Try better next time.

Terrible quality, way too obvious. Next time you try and bait people to attack someone else's facebook, don't make it sound so forced. No one says "m'lady" unironically

This isn't a personal army. I AM BEING SERIOUS. I can verify from sending a snapchat. Add me @ urbinninja

fuck you op you fag. suicide.... think about it

I just want love..

Quit being a pussy and man up

bump. interrested