I need some excuses I can give to put off meeting a girl for a few weeks, I can't think of any, help me /b!

I need some excuses I can give to put off meeting a girl for a few weeks, I can't think of any, help me /b!

Tell her you killed yourself and you just got back Sunday.

Btw nice trips

tell her you dont want to hang out but you know a cool guy to replace you and then give her my number

deal?

I do want to hang out with her, just can't yet.

then id be completely upfront about why you cant or dont want to hang out
if shes worth hanging out with then im sure she'll understand and wait a bit

If she was potato enough for that to work I wouldn't be here asking for suggestions in the first place,

then maybe dont give an excuse and just say that you cant yet but give her a time approximation to when you can?

why wouldnt she be okay with you just explaining the situation?

You're acting like women are logical. It'll be fine, trust me:)

My um, dental situation is pretty fucked up, I really don't want to tell someone I haven't met yet about it. I'm getting fixed but it's going to take a few weeks and we've already been txting for 2 or 3.

That's why I'd like to come up with something to tell her.

just tell her you have medical problems that you need some time to recover from but youd still like to see her, and ask if she'd be okay with waiting. if yes then you've scored, if no then it sucks but if she wasnt willing to wait a bit to meet up with you then she probably wasnt going to get that attached anyways

i know it's a tough position to be in but maybe also try to do other stuff with her in the meantime? like calling her or playing video games with her if she's into that, just so she stays interested

Do you have meth mouth? We need a picture of your mouth, we have to know what we're dealing with here.

She's going to want to know what it is, if I say I don't want to talk about it then she's going to think I have something nasty to hide.

She's not really into video games, just a few casual ones but that's it, nothing we could play online together.

It's not meth mouth, but it is caused in part by the medications I have to take, they cause dry mouth and make ones teeth more likely to get cavities.

Yeah, OKay. Just tell her you have to visit some family in another state or something.

What's her first name op?

Might be an idea..

What does that have to do with anything?

Because I'm interested in knowing their name? Maybe I'd be able to frame something for you to say to her that might get them to understand you better.

Jackie.

I wonder when he knees are going to blow out, she keeps gaining weight.

Just tell her you have to get surgery for something very important but the turn around recovery time for it is very short. Maybe you can explain to her that you have been taking some medication for quite some time and that you need to get something fixed due to the side effects. Just be yourself. It's the only thing that works if you actually love each other.

That still leaves the problem of me not wanting to tell her about it and her wanting to know, it's natural curiosity.

Being yourself is one thing but at the same time if you throw too much shit at someone too early they freak the fuck out and bolt.

It's like throwing someone in a tub of hot water verses letting them get into it slowly.

I really thought /b would've been able to come up with some creative lies for this.

Don't throw them in then. Ease them into the proverbial hot water. The only way to start being yourself around someone is to allow yourself to do so.

True, but that's not the problem, I haven't met her yet, and can't yet so I'd like to give her a why so that she doesn't think we're nothing but penpals.

The why is because you have important surgery being done to you and you'll be back within a matter of days and you'll be feeling better. Don't be dense. If you like them then there shouldn't be a problem.

It's a problem because she is going to want to know what's wrong, and I don't want to get into specifics. And saying so will cause her to wonder wtf is going on.

You have to go for surgery on your leg and won't be able to walk for a while since you're recovering....

Ehh, it might work.