What scandals do your country's politicians usually have?

What scandals do your country's politicians usually have?

Ours is pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38675688
telesurtv.net/english/news/Children-Treated-with-Fake-Chemotherapy-in-Veracruz-Mexico--20170117-0010.html
philstar.com/world/2017/02/02/1668343/mexico-seizes-almost-47000-faulty-hiv-test-kits
theolivepress.es/spain-news/2015/11/20/ten-corruption-scandals-bubbling-under-in-andalucia/
theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/27/spanish-authorities-arrest-51-anti-corruption-sweep
elpais.com/elpais/2015/10/27/inenglish/1445934524_213025.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How will Okies ever recover?

>boy pussy
I thought this was our phrase

don't search for the term on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

what, this?

Or scanadals go like this:

Head of State steps down because it looks like his buddy helped him to get a good loan for his house also pay some restaurant and hotel bills.

In the end no charges and no emolument violation.

They steal millions of dollars, they dissapear poor gommie students, they take money from cartels, they get journalists killed, they replace chemotherapy for water in order to save money (and steal more), they replace HIV tests with fake ones in order to steal even more, they give fraudulent contracts to construction companies in order to steal much more, they arrange elections by messing with the electicity, they take bribes from everyone, they buy elections with cheap food, they cheat in marathons, etc, etc, etc.

He's a total bear. Why does he need to resort to prostitutes? He could get any twink he wanted.

prostitutes are there for your pleasure alone

He would need to do it discreetly being a homosexual Republican and all.

> three felony charges against Shortey, including engaging in child prostitution, engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church and transporting a minor for prostitution.
>engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church
this is a law, what the fuck?

this is a christian nation u fuckin heathen

DRUMPF

I don't get it, spell it out for me please? What's your point?

>He would need to do it discreetly being a homosexual Republican and all.
Well clearly he didn't do a very good job of it. I'm pretty sure it would've went better had he just trolled online or something.

>Pic is gov of Chiapas, Mexico.
Known for being a faggot that fucks and gets fucked by Central American and native kids.

piss tapes

GAY NIGGERS LMAO!

His name is anahi?

Explain.

If it is known how is he still governor?

It's Manuel, Anahí is the grill.

Cause people gives a fuck. Here the politicians can get away with almost anything, and the rest of the country would never heard what happens on the TV news.
Also, the trade of childs and sex with them is part of our natives ''''''''culture''''''''. They have been exploding them and even American tourists come for that.
The government doesn't do anything because we should protect their "costumbres" but actually they are scared of them because indigenous are a kinda big portion of the population and they already learned you don't mess with them.

because we're in Mexico

Pic Translation

>Substitute legislator take refuge in the Congress building to avoid being arrested for diversion of resources
28 hours later, a judge gave him a writ of "amparo" to stop the arrest warrant against him

It's always the Republicans that end up being the closet gays.

>replace chemotherapy for water
this cant be real. i understand cartels and political murders but this shit?

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38675688
telesurtv.net/english/news/Children-Treated-with-Fake-Chemotherapy-in-Veracruz-Mexico--20170117-0010.html

philstar.com/world/2017/02/02/1668343/mexico-seizes-almost-47000-faulty-hiv-test-kits

You have seen nothing, our corrupt politicians know no boundaries as long as they can steal.

Wow reading this thread, the levels of corruption in Mexico (and maybe other latin american cunts) are comparable to Brazil. It is just you guys don't discuss this much on Sup Forums and Brazilians talk about that a lot.

>engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church
I'mma laughing

children! WTF. makes me so angry.

I can't see any countrie being more corrupt than Mexico. I don't talk about it because other people would rather talk shit about every day Mexicans, poor Mexicans and chicanos, instead of our politicians, and this is not Sup Forums.

Yea, I see, fair enough.

>I don't get it, spell it out for me please? What's your point?
Prostitutes have a singular function, to pleasure you.
Random (often emotionally erratic) individuals become entangled and complicated. If you just want to fuck some boipussy why would you even put any kind of pretense on anything else, especially when it could be detrimental to your social and political standing.

They cant

is he /ourguy/?

Man, Venezuela is utter shit.

DELET THIS

Kek

>Prostitutes have a singular function, to pleasure you.
But they're gross and have STD's
>If you just want to fuck some boipussy why would you even put any kind of pretense on anything else, especially when it could be detrimental to your social and political standing.
T-to find true love? :3 Obviously.

> American """corruption"""

theolivepress.es/spain-news/2015/11/20/ten-corruption-scandals-bubbling-under-in-andalucia/

theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/27/spanish-authorities-arrest-51-anti-corruption-sweep

elpais.com/elpais/2015/10/27/inenglish/1445934524_213025.html

We're not trying to compete with Mexico because that's impossible, but if fucking a whore is considered "corruption" in America, how would you define celebrating an acquittal with a truck full of whores, like the top Madrid region politicians did?
> google: Granados volquete de putas

A "party that got out of hand" with some apologies and deep concernings. A truck full of whores might be easier to get away with Tbh

They are usually alcohol related

One of our prime ministers some years back had quite the scandal going about the lumber pile he used to renovate his home.

>this is a christian nation
kek'd

did he pilfer your sugar reserves to boot?

Well, I give you that.

I never thought boypussy would go mainstream

they get fictive jobs and get ten thousands gift from "friends".

You are pretty much fuck if this happen.

Noboy care about who fuck who, unless it's underage or some illegal shit.

that's not how you spell boipucci you illiterate cunts

>But they're gross and have STD's
only in shithole cunts
in real countries they're high quality and very professional

>be fucking some teenage street urchin in a hotel in the middle of the city
>cops kick your door down and arrest you for soliciting a prostitute near a church

Odebrecht, Petrobras and the weak flesh scandal prove that Brazil is on another level, but honestly, countries like Colombia are not so far behind

typical conservative
>"hurr we must control women but not men"

>Republicans

>2K17
>not worshipping poibucci

ISHYGDDT