Advice please

Advice please.

My dad is coming back home after he was arrested 3 years ago for illegal sex stuff that relates to my sister. My sister is 18 now so he can come back home and she fully forgives him and so does mum. It seems nearly all the neighbors are giving him a second chance too so we can rebuild our lives.

But I am not okay with it. Mum and sister have basically said 'you'll come round and anyway, you're outvoted'. Basically I have been told by my mum that it's time I moved on too and get a job etc.

I am the one that caught dad and exposed him. Am I in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-B0xRiRg84c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

So basically he had sex with your sister, she didn't mind or even enjoyed it but you pressed charges?

No he never touched her - its a long story but he sold her underwear and spy pics to japanese dudes. Other stuff too.

Doesn't sound like your mom/sister or you are wrong.

Just distance yourself for a while.

Tbh, the writing is already on the wall. I am being asked to leave. But I still feel as though I am seen as a disappointment because of how all the shit unfolded. I thought I was doing the right thing and I have been hated since. Now its get the fuck out time because dads coming home and hates your guts.

everyone seems cool with it too.

I am confused as fuck

And that gets you 3 years jail time? Wow, where?

Anyway seems like you have just different opinions. It's okay for your relatives to forgive, it's okay for you to not.

No he didnt do jail time - he just moved to London with his brother and laid low. During that time mum, and eventually sis, sneaked up to visit and paved the way for his forgiveness and return. They knew I wasnt ready for that yet, so they have basically said ' well your 21 now so move out anyway'

Sounds like you're better off without them, don't linger on it just move on,fuck them,

I think you should look deep into you and see if you can't forgive him like the people who actually were more affected did.
Especially your sister because he "violated" her could forgive, could you?

If not, move out.

lol. why are females being blamed for not showing up to racist marches?

I know thats the truth, but I was hoping for something else. I must admit that life is comfy and Im about to lose it all. I really did believe that I had the moral high ground here and they would eventually side with me. Especially my sister. She has mad it perfectly clear that dad is her number one priority. Its weird.

Whats wrong with racist marches?. If our police and social services and school teachers were a bit more racist, then 18000 girls would have been saved from rape and sexual assault Muslim grooming gangs.

The racists called it right. The non racist turned a blind eye to child rape. I know who's company I prefer.

Just pull him to the side and tell him how you feel
>you're a worthless piece of garbage human and I have no respect for you
>you make me hate my last name
You know, edgy shit like that. Then move the fuck out you bum, you're 21, time to grow up lmao
If I were you, best thing would be to join military. Do some easy as fuck non-infantry job and save money and live you're life away from family. You'll be happier that way in the long run fam

Its the shame of it that bothers me. The other stuff he did too. He ran a 'hot glue' website and jerked off over japanese toys - loli style ones. The photographs were classed as obscene. Not CP as such but everyone thinks it was pretty close. I just cant see how people can look past this.

Military sounds good actually. It was an option for me when I turned 16 but football got in the way.

I don't agree with racism, but the dudes in those marches were in the right. They kind of Muslims that are coming in droves over I'm EU are a plague man. Not all Muslims are bad, it's just the majority are, they're just causing strife lmao they should fix their home countries instead of trying to convert ours to they're way of life

Bro, are you US or EU? If either, try airforce. If you're not smart enough, do army. Either will set you up for success in life if you play your cards right. Do something with electrics, like generator mechanic or do something logistics like geographical imagery analyst. If you're moderately intelligent you'll be able to do these jobs, and once you're contract is up if you choose not to re-enlist, you'll have a couple companies asking you to join with a salary of 60-90k starting off depending on your resume.

Seems like you're jealous that it wasn't you. Maybe if you confess how much you want daddy's special attention you'll feel better.

No worries mate

Pack up and leave
youtu.be/-B0xRiRg84c

He did something that embarrassed your sister, especially if he used her images to sell the materials but...did the money go to pay for the family lifestyle? Not saying its right. Its borderline perverted. I say borderline because it actually sounds more financially motivated than sexual. You didnt say your father has a perverse sexual satisfaction from selling his daughters underwear. You said he sold them to the most perverted-for-underwear men on earth, the japs.

Unless he confessed to some other accusations i think yeah, you are overreacting and taking the honor of your sister towards its own kind of perversion. hes your Dad. he saw a chance to make some cash for the family. when caught he embarrassed and pissed off your sister some but...really...mostly just you.

You sent your Daddy to prison.

yep...you gotta go. hes been through enough and stop dwelling on your adult sisters honor. its wincesty.

I thin he needs therapy/supervision since he's obviously weak willed and somethings off in his mind. Most importantly however I think he needs to get on some type of medication that will lower his libdo, so he can think more rationally about things. Anyways its a shame, feels bad OP :'(

I'm from the UK. I have worked in plumbing and pipe fitting with my uncle since 15 years old. I am quite mechanically minded but not to the degree the RAF would want, but Im sure there are training programs right? Cheers brah - food for thought.

No. It's your obligation as a citizen to report illegal behavior when you see it. If your family cannot accept that, then it's a shortcoming in their character not yours.

Sorry user -- its all fake

there are not a bunch of muslim child rape grooming gangs. People of all races & relgions do bad things

Females are smart enough to know its fake..

You did the right thing OP,

You only get one dad. You'll either have to forgive him eventually, or else break contact forever. If you want to have a relationship with him at some point, what do you think will change between now and then? If you don't, that's understandable, but it's definitely a life changing decision. Regardless, you should still move out. You're 21 and not a child anymore.

White Genocide is biggest ongoing Genocide of White race. It is planned and organized by (((them)))

Post nudes of your sister, so we can evaluate them for science

OP here.

Okay. There is truth in what you are saying, I can see that. And yes the money helped. He had an accidnet at work and has been on sickness for years. His pay off ran dry and he has been in the garage ever since trying to do all sorts to earn money. We had no idea it was a website.

However, the japanese toys are the problem for me - they are school girls and loli like. I used to see the picture here on Sup Forums and think wtf?. I thought it was bored and horny lads doing it, not 44 year old men. Plus the secret video cam. I am on it too. It filmed everything and everyone who tripped the motion detector. So he has seen me jerking off I imagine.

Im finding it hard to let it all go.

I agree he needs to talk this out dude. He should have done it earlier.

There is an official government report into the findings. Its real dude. No one in the UK thinks it is fake. It is hushed up out of defense for loony left thinking.

He's seen you jacking off????? KEK

get a job, move out

you mean some pakis did something

so now all muslims are out there raping kids?

All them "no go zones" too where the police cant go! totally real!

stupid as fuck..

Dude! Your mom and sister are batshit insane to let this go. You're right, your dad is a 1st class weirdo.

wouldn't the cam be in your sister's room, in which case I have to ask, why are you fapping in your sisters room

Sounds like there was never anything wrong to begin with and you're the tattle-tell fun-spoiler of the family OP

Pretty sure your sis was cool with it, and your mom cool with it too.

Sounds like something people get upset about for a month and then move on? Your sis does not seem to have been hurt in *any* way, just mildly taken advantage of. You fucked up your father's life for 3 years.

God damn OP you are a fag and need to kys.

His own son was a pussy fag that got the police involved with family for NO REASON

Family is family if they have been good to you, and if family fucking murdered someone I would bury the bod for them. If my dad did to me what yours did to your sis, I'd be laughing about it within the month.

Well, in my opinion he did in fact cross a serious line with the camera. thats pretty bad and probably means you and your sister are all over certain boards online. Thats another issue entirely and goes beyond providing for his family is misguided way.
Even so, they are okay with a family reunion and you will need to be too if you stick around. Its okay to forgive someone. Its better to.
If hes learned his lesson he will seek out your forgiveness. if not you may find out one day it wouldve been better to forgive him anyways. I mean, its better to not carry around anger for years and years.
Filmed you guys huh? that is seriously fucked up. It really is.
i say move out if you dont like what he has to say when he comes home but give him some kind of chance. they want it so as far as the family unit goes you are outvoted but they dont have a vote on what he did to exploit you personally. thats between two grown men. (hint: youre old enough to whip his ass if you have to so speak up for yourself)

Just google it dude. Even the leftist media like The Guardian and The BBC had to finally report it when it was exposed by real and true Britons. Even Muslim woman groups spoke up about how the problem is a cultural one exported over from Pakistan.

Its out there man. You're are ten years too late if you want to suppress it again. But knock yourself out anyway.

Thank you. So the next question is - how do you forgive someone who creeps you out?

Found the closeted pedo everyone ;3

No it was in the family bathroom. It was a radio with a camera hidden in it. I have seen a similar one and he used to have to pull out an sd card with all the caught footage on it.

You still got the moral high ground, leave with your head held high.

Your sister might've been pressured into saying she's fine with it, or it might just be that it's easier for her to make herself believe that "it's not a big deal" rather than accept that it is.

Tell them how you feel and then leave and don't look back, it'll feel so much better in the long run even if it sucks right now.

I think you need to re read what I have posted. My father was a creep and imo a danger to children. He is still under supervision and on a sex register.

My mum is desperately lonely and cant see no bad in him. My sister always was his special little girl and she has taken to 'helping him get the treatment he needs so he can readjust after his traumatic accident at work'. And bizarrely she is now into all things Japanese culture which is really fucking odd given the circumstances. I suspect she is still selling items because she always seems to have money and takes mum out everywhere.

so your dad's a bit of a perv. He didn't touch your sister, the family has forgiven him, so if you can't deal with it, you should move out and avoid the conflict until you're ready to deal with it.

Dude, morals are wonderful and all but you got a possible hook up to the fetish pipeline through your sister if she is still selling things (Most likly pix too). Morals are simply wonderful but look around you...life is a bitch and will grind you up if you cant afford to live it.

talk to your sister...find out if shes doing business online...get in on the deal...first ask about finding customers through her for shit like your underwear...then...as the money starts coming in...you two need to fake some poses...you dont even have to be nude and it doesnt have to be truly sexual...just steamy...and sell that shitt to the incest perverts online. make a family business out of faking it. you and your sister could make some real cash. the whole neighborhood already knows about your dad so you arent soiling the family rep...you are monetizing it.

BOOM!!!!!! You just got a BrainCanOpener!