roll

This

reroll

I have a horsecock with your name on it

your mother wants to talk to you

Just fantasizing about that booty

reroll

my cholesterol number

I'd like to have dinner with you preferably at my place so we can discuss the future of our relationship

Roll

We should hang out some time

What that mouth do?

roll

Winner chicken dinner

Winrar

Winski!!

Waiting for the reply

This

wondering if you'd like to fuck me

Winnn

Stacy won't you come over after school?

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Too late

OP delivered Op do you wanna fuck this one? Oh and "i have craved your dick for a month now"

Answer me whore!

you've got a sweet dumper

Did she replied?

Your boyfriend can join in if he wants I'm even willing to fuck him while you watch

This is going nowhere time to move on.

OP will deliver or faggot; such are the rules. besides, I believe in OP this once

Can you say Joy Lane?

Your boyfriend can join, I can suck him good

it's happening

Win!

He's on his way to fuck you up, OP

your boyfriend cheated on you, get with me to show him who's boss

roll

Leave, newfag.

reroll

Toddlywinks!

why

Someone roll dubs already

I wanna put my cucumber in your anal cavity, thats what

I'd be fine with just watching.

what the fuck is what you'd be saying after feeling your bf's quiggly scrawny dick once i've enlargened your puss ;)

Tits or GTFO

are you really that surprised??????????????

Well that's a waste

Winrar

cuck

I love your clam taco

i bet you'd fucking like that, wouldnt you?

we can hang around by the ppppool oo oo oo ool. hang by the pool

confess to her that you have a thing for her mom

id watch the fuck out of you and your stanky puss ;)

That's the point

I have a four inch peepee that's coming for you

reroll

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

Soo close damn

kek

ROLLERINO

Please

Can I smell your dog?

Roll for this

Send ass pics

you are more than a mere faggot. you truly are an exceptionally gay faggot. you stand out from all the other fags in the sea of faggots. i salute you for being what many historians would consider the gayest faggot of the world.

FUCK ME IN THE ASS

can you drop me off and pick me up at my parents?

She's pissed try to cheer her up

Just send her this image with no context.

lemme tongue punch that fart box

Roll for this

No, retard, it isn't.

THIS

I'll fist you until you bleed

roll

This

Aw man rolling for this shit

That was just a test of your purity, I would like to talk to you about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

r o l l i n '

This roll

REROLL IS OK

Roll for this

Can I eat your ass

This

I fucked your mom

Deus lo vult

Penis Penis PenisPenis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis PenisPenis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis p Penis Penis Penis Penis PenisPenis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

well, that went downhill pretty quick

This, With this

i cant believe no one is getting dubs

I saw a dead cat on the road so i fucked it

Imma smash dat pussy like roadkill

Do it!