Well, look...I need to know what I stand to win

>Well, look...I need to know what I stand to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyFSdj1J5Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>everything

fucking kino in its purest form

God this was the most cringeworthy and poorly written scene in an "oscar" winning movie.

The dialog was super edgy, tryhard, and unrealistic. In real life that Texan would not have taken shit from some spic with an emo haircut

Shit movie

nice one kiddo

You ever been to Texas? That clerk is pretty much a copy of all clerks that tend to shops in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.

I live here faggot. Some Texan owner would have pulled out a gun if some faggot threatened him like that. Especially that close to the border. Spics everywhere

We aren't beta cucks here. Regardless, the scene is so poorly written it's embarassing

i have insude information they are doing an Anton Siguhr spin off movie. Coens are writing and directing again

you can find pussy beta men worldwide. it's idiotic to think Texas is any different.

>being from texas

fucking kek!

like anyone's gonna take a dumb hicks opinion seriously

>be american
>get shot by the superhuman embodiment of chance and death because I didn't call it

Well I'm originally from California and go to school here faggot.

>inb4 le liberal cuck

You fucking retard he would have pulled out a gun and told the fucker to get out. Every store owner I know here has a gun,.

lib cuck nigger

>superhuman embodiment of chance and death
hes not, hes just another nobody in the world completely at the mercy of fate and chance like everyeone else, thats the whole point of the car crash at the end

So why is he basically untouchable by literally everyone until the very last scene of the movie? He fucking Splinter Cells his way through everyone it's fucking ridiculous.

But suddenly at the end they decide to make a hamfisted point about "le death is sudden it's deep XD"

Obvious Oscar bait

how do you honestly enjoy watching movies? You sound like that fucking faggot that cant watch a movie without pointing out some meaningless minute detail every 5 mins

kys and take your mom with you kike

>Pulling a gun and then telling someone to get out

Sounds like a great way to get shot.

He gets hit by bullets in almost every gunfight.
He is by no means invincible he just keeps going.

>he just keeps going

That's kind of the meaning of invincible...

You can still get shot in a videogame but you regenerate almost instantly. That's what his character was like.

Did something you didn't expect happening make you feel stupid? It's not supposed to, it's supposed to be amusing

youtube.com/watch?v=vyFSdj1J5Vw

hes untouchable because hes the most brutal player in the entire game

he kills anyone even close to him or the money, the red stapler guy from office space, the 2 marshalls at the beginning, the deputy, the mexicans chasing the money, carson, etc. Hes still susceptible to random occurrences like the car crash

>literally not comprehending something as simple as NCFOM

fucking pleb back to your capeshit threads

it's called not getting fatally wounded you fucking nigger

are you honestly this retarded?

Nah, I pretty much saw what was coming the whole time.

>le death is sudden

TWBB was a far superior movie

lol why didn't they just use their cellphones???

i play battlefield and your health does not regenerate you need med pack

Anton repaired himself in the movie but yet this is not possible in reality to you

I feel retarded reading this thread.
>I PERSONALLY KNOW ALL SHOP KEEPERS IN TEXAS AND I KNOW THEY WOULD HAVE QUICK DRAW MCGRAWED THIS SHIT OUTTA THAT GUY I TELL YOU WHAT
These are the people you share a board with.

Bitch I fucking understand the movie. It's shit is what I'm saying.

Kind of funny how the car crash scene happens at the very end once le edgy killer man kills everyone. Just so they could hamfist their shitty point

>Likes an oscar winning movie
>calls others pleb

top kek. Watch some real movies fucker

Whats a real movie

>hurr just draw a gun and force him out, this drifter thats killed people literally because a coin flip told him to totally isnt going to wait till the shopkeeper leaves or goes to sleep to kill him

>I enjoy watching le edgy fedora man kill everyone while he doesn't get so much as a scratch until the very end of the movie. I'm so smart for liking this oscar winning movie that all the critics praised xD

That scene was horrible. If that's what you consider good writing then you need to watch more movies.

what do you think would be a more suitable ending in that case?

what's a better movie along the lines of No Country for Old Men?

That would have been much more realistic. How the fuck does the shopkeeper know that this guy is some "angel of death" and would come back for him?

He honestly had a pretty good shot of being killed if he pulled that shit down here.

>Watch some real movies
You mean movies for guys who like movies?

The movie was irredemable at that point. I appreciate what the ending was trying to convey, but it felt forced at that point. Too little too late.

maybe the shop owner was "a good christian" like a lot of faggots in Texas

you are literally the biggest faggot ive seen on this site and that's saying a lot.

he was beta as fuck and thats why anton targeted him after he said the store was his wifes fathers, he felt he was undeserving

>I quite literally cannot express my position without spewing overused meaningless memes
I'd ask you to explain why this movie is badly written to you but it would give me cancer reading it

Nothing. Joel and Ethan coen are fucking kikes who make shit movies.

There will be blood deserved the oscar over fucking this fedoracore shit

it does happen in Texas. in real life the clerk would have a gun in his face before he could even think about drawing his weapon.

the point of the scene was Anton liked putting the fear into people by just his prescence

and what point was that? In your opinion, of course.

>that emo haircut wearing spic
>scaring anyone

Nah

well no shit none of us were scared who were watching the movie lol. what kind of autism do you have?

i like how this movie and character triggers you

>they
cormac mccarthy isn't a they

Death being something that can happen to anyone and that it's out of their control, for someone who was felt like he was in control of everyone's lives and felt like a god (coin toss), it's just chance.

Another thing about the ending that really rubbed me the wrong way was how the lady knew she was going to die and just basically rolled over and didn't put up any sort of fight at all. Didn't even try to run, pull a fast one, or anything. And the movie heavily implies that she dies, with the whole shoe thing. If I'm mistaken here please correct me as I see no other reason for the shoes.

Blood meridian is his only good book.

Wow, what an in depth (and totally not less than puddle surface level) interpretation of NCFOM.

>coen

Fucking dropped

>essential fedoracore movies

blood meridian is shit

literally babby's first western

>Michael Bay was not director HATE IT!

You are a pleb if you think this oscar winning movie was good. Baxk to plebbit fucking retard

You really expect me to go into detail and analyze a shitty movie that doesn't understand basic human interaction? top fucking kek.

Why don't you enlighten me with your deep knowledge?

stop baiting faggot

>don't like shitty oscar bait
>must like michael bay

JIDF is out in full force it seems

Michael Bay flicks have more substance than this piece of edgy trash

So you aren't going to analyze this movie "beyond the puddle" level then.

It's clear you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and are just droning Oscar and mainstream opinions.

Back to plebbit

name a better cartel crime movie

It boils down to man being chased by a psychopath bounty hunter because he took the cartel's money.

Deep stuff

>still using shit bait

kys my man :^)

>go to school here faggot
Are you trying to make him think you're a retard or not?

traffic

kek

lmao nigga said traffic

That movie has aged like shit.

Right, and No Country was never good to begin with

>tfw wondering how this thread could've gone if this asshole from Texas had something better to do

hola reddito

He's both actually. He's an embodiment of violence for everyone else. The car crash is to illustrate that even he isn't exempt from random destruction.

I'm sure if I searched "No Country for old men" on reddit I would find tons of praise for it.

>muh tints
It looks like a failed school project.

>thinks no cucktry is good
>tells others to go back

Kek

traffic is reddit: the movie

I've been to texas. There is never anything better to do.

He never said it was a masterpiece but it's certainly better than No Country.

>oscar winning movie

That's the real reddit movie.

>waaaaaa a woman did literally exactly what nearly anyone would have done in that situation, including me

Shut the fuck up you sniveling little faggot. Go look on liveleak how people behave when they're looking death in the face. They don't fight.

She knew right off the bat she had 3 options

1. Die most likely painfully in an attempt to fight or run away
2. Try to argue her way out
3. Call it

You're why people think of us the way they think of us

t. nonspurg Texan who understands film

Do you understand what "from" means?

traffic better than ncfom?

you need to go back >>>/reddit/

>people typing "kek" instead of "lol" or even "kik" or ";p;"

when will this meme die

>It won an Oscar!! That means it's good

>all these jidf no country defenders

Wew lad

>oscar winning movie
>That's the real reddit movie.
Yeah because Spotlight, King's Speech, and Shakespeare in Love are reddit movies.
Why do you both coming up with arguments?

>Texas is full of edgy rednecks

don't know where you're from but we have a thing called hospitality

>86 posts
>19 IPs

It's time to let go buddy.

If you understood film you wouldn't praise No country.

>Michael Bay directed it that means it's good!

>confirmed never being in Texas
There's a lot of pussy's down here.

Those are all no country plebs

>implying that's not the autistic no country fans

It's that guy from California who lives in Texas.
Probably Sandy Cheeks.

Sicario

What can you expect from someone who thinks "le generic oscar winning movie" is the pinnacle of cinema?

what is it about no country for old men that makes it especially Jewish and therefore bad?

It thought the Jews made basically every movie

>muh strong female lead who keeps on fighting
It's good, but her character is pretty boring to follow.

>muh edgy man who kills everyone

>all these posts
>still 19 people except for me

Literally the same people who were in the thread before I posted. Why are you still here, flinging shit at each other?