>be me
>goes to friends house with 8 people
>having a good laugh and shit
>mfw no girls
.me and friend try lsd for the first time
>i try one tab 200 ng i think , and friend had 2
>waits for 1 hour
>blacks out , falls through dream world and forgets myself
>wakes up sleeping at the bottom of user's bead half naked covered in beer and had one hour of sleep with a potato encased into the floor
>best night of my life

can verify this is how first trip should go

Dropping some trippy shit in here.

Im making both of these my backround

*bed

take a loli anime girl with the wisdom of not being fag posters , also weed is good with lsd

im too high to go into full detail bu yes it is possible to synthesize DMT; however short of having a stocked and equipped lab i doubt youll get very far.

youre better off just extracting it

Sorry i mean't extracting it from plants not fully synthesizing it as i want my pre frontal cortex to actually be stimulated (see full hallucinations , not just squiggly lines and misinterpreting the english language)

Also what you smoking ?

most likely micro-grams 200 nanograms wouldn't really cause you to trip. For reference Hoffman's original trip was .25 miligrams or 250 micrograms

I made dmt couple times.
check Cyb's method on dmt nexus.

Its quite easy. Just some regular free ingredients and boiling water and a freezer.

>blacking out on 200ug

i dont give a shit what you want it for. you might find the easiest rout to be simply purchasing it from illicit sources

I know how to make dmt I do it everyday in my body. Learn to channel that shit and trip for free whenever you want.

snorting meth

look around online you can find plants containing MAOI's and others with decent traces of DMT there's a very popular method of capping each of the plants into pills and then taking them together for a trip. I haven't tried it myself but i researched it extensively to what sounds like very promising results. Just do some digging.

fuck man , meant micrograms

still weak-ass

I'm planning on taking 7g of dried mushrooms and 400ug of LSD in conjunction with 30mg of hydrocodone and .2g of MDMA next weekend
Anyone have experience stacking drugs like this? I'm looking to melt my face off

i dont trust silk road , bitcoin is a currency that cant be tracked , so they could just steal my money , anyone here actually used that shit ?

>Drop a tab
>convince myself all humans can talk telepathically
>think the world is ending
>take off all clothes and run around naked
>bang on some guys door at 10:00 at night
>cops called
>cops roll up try and get in cop car
>cop tries to arrest me
>convinced he is a mutant trying to kill me
>run away into another cop
>get pinned
>crack face on ground
>get sent to hospital need 8 stitches and get my nose reset
>all this done while still tripping
>next morning take a uber home from hospital
>uber driver is a jesus freak and plays gospel music entire ride
>got court in a month
mfw it was still a fun trip

sounds pretty good tbh
did you learn anything , spiritually or any morals gained by it ?

you are gonna die probably , that or very close

Always have a trip buddy
Life is a self replicating thing spread across the universe originating from a single cell
Saw a hydrogen atom and how our universe is contained in the particles of another universe and how the particles of our universe contain other universes

damn man that's deep

What are drugs I can get or make to have the person taking it pass out?
GF wants to be fucked while unconscious.

I figure I should be ok at least psychically because im not taking enough hydro to stop my heart and im not taking enough MDMA to make it explode
However mentally I don't think Im going to be good for a very long time afterwords

>alcohol

Xanax or Klonopin
She wont even remember getting fucked honestly.

>be me
>18
>gf comes over
>asks if i wanna get fucked up on drugs
>yes.jpg
>we steal some meds from her dead grand mom
>tripping balls
>my mom comes home
>fuckme.jpg
>mom starts talking to me
>me trying to look sober
>mfw her face starts to melt and gets 4 eyes
>leaves the room and i go back to tripping balls
>brain dead for the next 4 days

I will never take pills like that the skag of them was too much

I know how to make dmt

your body temp will be sky high tho

How do you figure?

Just went on a 9 mile nature hike tripping today. Did about ~100ug or so, hard to tell really. It was enough to see minor hallucinations, but mostly took it to refresh my brain and consciousness.

Im back home now and good God if I don't feel completely rejuvinated.

did you not know mdma can kill you from overheating ?

rohypnol

Can. Dipshits who dance and don't drink water. I've popped pills on and off for 30 years and (as far as I know) I'm not dead yet.

30!
wow , inspirational shit my man
also what jobs to people have here anyways

>unemployed

I mean im only taking 2 points so its nothing insane and im taking hydos which are going to keep my heart rate in check so Im not too worried about it

RIP

so how does everyone smoke their weed
>bongs and buckets (gravity bongs) (pipes too)