Celeb Thread V2

Celeb Thread V2

Kylie, my perfect love.

Lavren will be my bride

perfect goddess

second time i've came to kyle today, gonna go for round three

>best celeb

She is the most perfect thing I have ever seen. I am so in love.

Even after surgery and tons of make up she still has a rat face.

>ultimate qt3.14
>actually amazed by the fact shes got that much cake

A MATCH MADE IN FUCKING HEAVEN BROS

AMIRITE

DON'T YELL AT ME

stay mad faggot

Top 3
JJ
Maddie
Kenzie

I spend hours and hours everyday worshiping Kylie.

I like you.

>surgery
it's called make up

I know :3
And same

I keep waiting for the day it's revealed that s/he's a trap!

i literally cannot stop stroking my cock and cumming to her

>literal homo

>Daily reminder about this thread

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

People's faces also look different as they age.

Paris was always the ugly sister. Did the other one ever get nude?

>posts taytay
>trap queen of Sup Forums
>calls others homo's

TOP FUCKING KEK

perfect

You shouldn't stop...She deserves your worshiping.

who is the pig in the op?

cant argue with trips of truth...

Yess

I don't think so. I want to hate fuck them both. I don't care if she's ugly.

Hnnngg

Hnnnggg. Those soles

I want her to peg me.

Gorgeous eyes as always

Unzips

who's she?

Indeed
Gn8!

check file name m8

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Jesus I thought he was just talking to himself as the taylorfags and Selenafags.

Going to bed already?

So hot

My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a v-very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a-a very lucky m-man t-to have her...

Fucck

I guess i'll also start fapping to her... god she makes my dick so hard.

This is all I can think about when reading your text