Libtards will defend this

>Libtards will defend this

WWJD :)

protesting is cheap if not free and doesn't take any longer than you want it to.

>I'm lazy

low quality bait

Gr8 argument there m80
10/10

>Something i don't agree with
>I'll call it bait and dismiss it

how do you argue with something that doesn't make any fucking points. imagine what? Ok i'm imagining, now what?

Because they want EVERYONE to feed the poor etc. to hopefully eliminate the problem.

Treating a symptom of a disease won't do much in the long run.

Which party do you think cares less about the homeless and poor? Democrats or Republicans. Rather which party is openly hostile to the poor and homeless?

Maybe some people don't want to, why do you hate freedom?

By protesting. you show how the cause you are supporting is worthy of your time and you give it more visibility in the media, which gets it to gain new followers which are likely to select candidates that support the issue.

People don´t call it bait only because they don´t agree with it, they call it bait because it is saying that people shouldn´t protest when there is something that seems unfair or unjust. There are some things that are outside of the power of the individual. By organizing marches, you are trying to pressure the goverment into coming up with laws that solve the issue.

By the way, if you don´t want to be seem as low quality bait, make it seem like your watching it from an impartial PoV, so that at least people don´t scoff at your poor attemp of trolling.

A symptom of laziness is hunger and poverty
If I feed the poor and hungry, I am just treating a symptom.

Poor people can fend for themselves if they don't want to work. I don't want my hard earned tax dollars to feed the lazy shits.

Rather, who gives one shit about "caring" politics?

The right are too busy worrying about bettering their lives.
they don't bitch, cry, complain and protest over it.
it's the entire core value of the right. i don't want to be poor so i'm spending my time not being poor. see how it works?
We don't want to pay for others food stamps, health care when we are busting our ass for ourselves

Fuck the homeless. Not my fault they are lazy drug addicted bums. I'd rather kill them all then feed them.

Imagine if the republicans actually stopped keeping the money for military budgets and for paying off CEOs with bribes to operate in the US, and used the money to feed the poor and house the homeless.

Then Democrats wouldn't protest.

What about the homeless Veterans? Who lost their home because of debt problems from being paid a nice salary to a shit early pension.

You mean they want everyone else to feed the poor etc, but as long as they do not have to.
With liberals it has always been with others money, and not using their effort, or wealth.

Well, republicans can feed the poor and house the homeless instead of doing everything they can to trigger liberals, including the ones who don't get triggered

I have heard that now Antifa wants to pay or bribe with food the homeless to come to protest and expect them to do stupid illegal stuff

When the far right, wears Antifa shit and goes and protests, pretending to be them to kick up shit.

Everyone believes Antifa is evil.

>not their money
there's no such thing as a protest day. a majority of protestors take a vacation or unpaid sick day to protest

>not their effort
implying that their activism starts and ends at a protest. wrong. many are already involved in civil service orgs, nonprofits, or political orgs
>not their wealth
like i said, some take a financial hit to protest. many of the facilities (food, restrooms, medical tents) are donated by those supporting the cause. Also, check donation numbers after protests.

But yeah, just generalize everything because it makes you feel cozy and reassured and you don't have to do any critical thinking

Citation needed

Libtards are the biggest hypocrites with doubles standards.

I would be ashamed to be part of their retarded cult.

pretty sure this thread is one giant (You)