They slap your country butt, what you do?

They slap your country butt, what you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8Kv4rqR6RQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unleash our secret biological weapons in USA and wipe away all human life in americas.

Navy boys love butt slapping

Sink them, the US Navy isn't even combat proven and it is only good for bullying small weak nations. Even Japan and Korea have "sunk" them in simulations.

Australians did too
youtube.com/watch?v=d8Kv4rqR6RQ

Offer burgers.

My dream was to go to the navy to command a submarine and my parents told me to fuck off and went to law school instead. Would have been fun af.

My dream was to go to the air force and fly all day
My eyes told me to fuck off and buy glasses

My dream was too make a thread where we all basically say the same sentence but replace a few word. The janny told me to fuck off

Me too user, no joke, my choice was law school or get kicked out.

But I would prefer to be an officer on the marines. Here on the second year you made a choice: the fleet or the marines.

* make

Slap it back and invite them over for a beer

Slap theirs back and wink.

Delete this.

Do nothing to not spoil our good relations with the "western partners", the same as 17 years ago when Americans torpedoed and sank our nuclear submarine in our territorial waters and got away with that.

"It sank"
V. Putin
the fucking globalist shill
I can't believe people here think Putin is a nationalist

All out warfare is something Putin is intelligent enough to avoid

Trump doesn't have quite as much brain power, or in the very least he's way too insecure. Do other cunts miss Obama as much as I do? Regardless of his policies, the man was 100 times as fit to be president

Even if Putin shit on the air and be smeared with shit, propaganda will explain this as part of plan to save the world from flies.

Well the dude's probably a full on psychopath, but at least he's rational

they die

We are getting poorer every year, but the number of billionaires is growing. Damn rational.

>State Duma Deputy Speaker Irina Yarovaya commented on the video clip of the press secretary of the US-led international coalition Joseph Skrokka on the video showing how militants hide civilians in the building of Iraqi Mosul, from which they then fire to provoke a retaliatory strike by the Allies.

>So, the politician considers "bomb schizophrenia with a split goal" of killing civilians by the western coalition in Mosul. "Bomb schizophrenia with a split goal, when the government consciously introduces its troops into a sovereign country and kills both civilians and soldiers there, but talks about the unabated desire to fight terrorism and the arbitrary rule of the government at any cost," Yarovoi RIA Novosti quotes.

>Incidentally, on Saturday, representatives of the Western coalition fighting in Iraq and Syria recognized the deaths of almost 400 civilians as a result of air strikes against militants, calling them "permissible collateral losses".

Repent, pindos!

surrender because we have no army.

quickly fleeting to the jungle and do a gorilla warfare

Get laser eye surgery. You can also fly heavy cargo transport, and commercial aircraft with glasses

In the summer of 2014, according to Novokuznetsk, rumors arose that a maniac had been planted in the city, which raped schoolgirls. In June, two pupils of the third and fourth grades of Gymnasium No. 62 became victims of the pedophile. The girls were walking near the school, when a man approached them, showed the police officer's identification and, under the pretext of "operational measures," lured them into the bushes. There he forced the students to undress and committed violent acts against them. Then he took from them a promise not to tell anyone about what had happened. However, the victims did not restrain the word and told adults about the strange law enforcement officer. It took several weeks to catch the pervert. The pedophile was a resident of Yurga, previously convicted by Yevgeny Matveyev. Schoolgirls identified "the same policeman", but the attacker refused to acknowledge the blame for sexual violence. When investigating this episode, it turned out that the recidivist was involved in a number of other crimes. So, in Prokopyevsk, again introducing himself as a guardian of order, he entered the house where there was only a 13-year-old girl. Threatening her with a knife, he took all the money in the room (about 30,000 rubles) and jewelery. In addition, at the same time, in the summer of 2014 Matveyev nearly killed his female partner. He beat the woman half to death and threatened that he would cut off her head with an ax. During the investigation, the attacker was subjected to a comprehensive psycho-psychiatric examination, which showed that he was suffering from personality disorder, but at the time of committing crimes, he was imputed.

Evgenia Matveeva was accused of violent acts of a sexual nature, causing serious harm to health, the threat of murder and robbery. The perpetrator did not recognize the guilt of committing depraved actions against schoolgirls. During the trial he repeatedly stated that he was slandered that the victims were pressured to point to him. In addition, he stated that the Krasnoyarsk doctors who conducted the examination, in fact, not doctors, but a secret community operating under the guidance of agents from the United States. His words he backed up with endless complaints to all sorts of instances. Despite such "arguments", the court found that the guilt of all the crimes incriminated by the attacker was proved. Eugenia Matveeva sentenced to 18 years 6 months imprisonment. He will be serving a sentence in a special regime colony.

Nice story

Putin is a fucking cuck with no balls. Or just a traitor.
I bet even if the US and NATO openly attack and invade Russia, he would order the army to not fight back and surrender.

American spies are everywhere!

He's one of the reasons the world hasn't burned in nuclear fire as of today I think
*monitors you*

Camping in the Malacca strait while using civilian ships as cover and trying to crash all A400M, the tanker Hercules and tanker ships simultaneously into the carrier with no survivors.
I heard jet fuel can melt steel beams so its worth trying.

Laugh because we are landlocked

Death in nuclear fire is better than a disgrace like that.

Join the Navy instead and laugh at the plebs in the Army.

unironically welcome them in my house.
they bring freedom, money and fun.
please america help. most russians especially the young ones would welcome your army here these days, we would be waving american flags when your troops are marching through russia.

Tell them I'm horny

Girls will throw flowers at the armor of military equipment. The gays will receive colored dicks to their burrows. Babushkas will sell moonshine to NATO soldiers.

This. Liberate us from P*tin, please.

Only if you remember to put an actual warhead in the missile instead of poo.

I remember that I live 2 thousand kilometers from the sea and fall asleep further.

>They slap your country butt
Turkey already did not that long ago, and in response russia just cried and acted like an emotional bitch on her period.
And then we get on our knees again ready to take their cock in our collective mouth again.
This country is so fucking pathetic.