What's it like having a big dick? How does it feel?

What's it like having a big dick? How does it feel?

you cant put regular condoms on. a bulge in the pants sucks. it hits the toilet seat

bump because i also wonder how it feels

that picture makes me feel better about my 14cm dick

The same as having a small dick. Girls seem to like it though

That's a stupid question. The grass is always greener; just think of any good quality you have and how you still envy others for something you lack. I think that's a very cute dick in the picture.

I wish I knew

>it hits the toilet seat

this. you can't shit in a public toilet because you'll get little dicked aids water all over it

I can relate to you...

pretty good

Pretty much. When girls love it it's the best feeling ever. But when they have a small vagina and you can only get like 1/3 of it in and make half inch thrusts it's just as bad as having a little dick that can't please her tbh.

And good luck getting deep throated or anal without some serious practice. Overall pretty sweet though

Why anons who complain about their size can't upload photo of their erect penis? It's flaccid in the pic ffs

>tfw big dick
>see this thread

How does it feel to lose the genetic lottery beta males?

It's nice, especially the reaction when the girl sees the dick for the first time. Certainly makes me more confident.

Exactly 8.5 inches btw. Makes me feel better about being a manlet.

Thanks its actually my dick

Same here

It's actually semi here, and doesn't get much bigger

It's great for one night stands most of the time and for really slutty loose chicks. Anal is usually a no go, blowjobs suck and "ouch go slower" is real. It's always a got or miss

It wears a hole in the crotch of your jeans after just a month or two.

Horrible.

It feels like having to shoop your dick pics to keep bitches from screaming in terror. #BigDickProbs

I had to quit the swim team at puberty because people kept thinking I had an erection.

I'm fine with 7 I don't hurt anyone and I don't get laughed at

It's irrelevant. Vaginas aren't one size fits all. My dick is just over 6 inches and I've been with women where even that's too big and some women where it's no where near enough.

man its amazing winning the genetic lottery in every possible way.
>Be me
>6'2
>Born into a pretty rich household. Dad electrician, mom doctor
>180 pounds. Boxer.
>Dick is 8x6 inches.
>White
How can you compete?

>born into a rich household

That isn't genetic and I would be proud if you made that money and got that life yourself

pants feel tighter in the crotch
dick touches the toilet when you sit
awesome sex
some girls get hurt or the pain is too much

>Boxer
Uuuoooo, almost.

>8x6

something wrong with boxing?

God you sound like a faggot

>dick touches the toilet when you sit

biggest downside, fucking hate that. gonna get an uti from some niggers shit one day at the bathroom in burger king.

pic related

If your dad's an electrician ask him to build you an electric chair because of all the things you listed the only thing you actually accomplished is being a boxer.

>born into a pretty rich household
>electrician

KEK OK MATE

It's a plus and a minus.
7.5 x 7 here

While it has strong appeal for women who want big dicks and is great for pleasure during sex, it can be hassle during non sexual activities.

I'll be honest, I'm semi self-conscious when I'm wearing jeans or anything that may constrict that particular area. If it's really hot outside and I have anything but ultra loose shorts on, it looks like I'm smuggling several rolls of quarters in my pants. Also, the whole touching the toilet thing when you have to take a shit. When you have to sit for a long period of time and it gets caught in an uncomfortable position, it takes noticeable effort to adjust yourself too.

this is why I'm happy I'm a grower. 2.5in soft, tiny and useful for bathrooms, 7" hard so best of both worlds.

>Useful for bathrooms
Except when you're using an urinal. I also a grower though my cock is 6" not 7.

Hey OP, can you post more pics? We have almost the exact same dick (only flaccid pic i got is with my foreskin all the way down) but they're 99% alike

Mine grows to be about 8 inches though, what about yours?

I've been looking for my dick twin for years, this might be it

well maybe not to show off that's the whole point, but I'm not trying to flaunt it to other dudes anyway.

mine's similar size

in my experience most women can't take it all and it hurts for them. it's pretty cool to have a big dick but the benefits end there for me.

Me neither but I still can't piss in urinals. I am paranoid the faggots next to me will see it.

Feels like it all ways gets in the way of junk and easyer to hit and hurt other than that it fucking grate wen your smashing some pussy bro

You really think anyone cares at the urinal? lol

The objective is to take a piss. That's it. And if they do see it, who gives a fuck?

I'm happy with mine, it's about 6 inches when I'm really hard, otherwise most of the time it's around 5.75 inches