Nope

not at all

SICK BURN

Yes

Who's this?

Composite President's inferior half

some uppity nigger.

yep

Not at all. We have had enough of your uniting the people. If you united it anymore we would be in a civil war.

All Trump supporters that can't defend him without being Hillary into the conversation. Enjoy paying for the wall! Mexico isn't paying shit, your military is weak, you can't even defend your own troops nudes! Those women in your military killed themselves because of the nudes you leaked. I laugh at you ducking idiots. Brb, gonna jerk to those dead whores right now

Still has done a fuckton more than you have. Also, how is that extended patriot act treating you?

2.7% growth in GDP 4th qtr of 2016
0.7% growth 1st qtr of 2017.
Yes, I miss Obama. The economy will tank 2 years or less, you can count on it

Cute. They will pay with taxes.

I'm not the president you fucking monger

Not even a little

Wrote meaningless executive orders, that get stopped by federal judges at every turn. Yeah, Trumps done shit. Lol

You failed to stop the Russians despite having access to the most sophisticated intelligence gathering network on the planet. So no.

Did not support Hump. I voted for Castle. I also never mentioned Shrillary you illiterate idiot.

you cant be this stupid you pick 1 time to look at... how about that 10 trillion added to the debt you know that debt that was only 10 trillion when he came in. Nigger spent more money than every other president COMBINED and BURRED this country.

Trump: "Can't stop the Russians so I'll get in bed with them." Interesting tactics

Because some low life appointed Federal judge ( 9th Circuit Court of course ) has authority over the President... Right up until it gets to the Supreme Court.

By the way, guess who's appointing the next batch of Federal Judges and the next TWO Supreme Court Judges :)

Have a nice day.

And here we are 100 days later. Not only is his head not on a pike, he's the leader of the fucking nation. The Founders are spinning in their graves.

Truth nigger. It's only his first 100 days and the economy is going to shit. Deny that nigger

And then pisses off russia by bombing syria. Interesting tactics.

all that debt, and Trump wants to slash taxes

>muh supply side
>muh laffer curve

Smoke and mirrors

Your tinfoil hat must be on too tightly

Small business owner here.

Since March 1st 2017 I have tripled ( that's X 3 ) the number of employees at my business because the economy is taking off, finally.

Manufacturing Company in in Michigan. .

there will be no other openings during Trump's short tenure :)

Let us see. Trump probably will resign on his own, since being president is so hard, according to him. Lol President fat ass

Only ones who would start a civil war would be the inbreds who couldn't handle a nigger in the white house.

How sad is it that a nigger does miles better than your "best"

Would it be better if JFK explained it to you ?

youtube.com/watch?v=aEdXrfIMdiU

Haha.....sucks when the roles are reversed......show us the birth certificate, I mean tax returns!

Along with the entire western intelligence community?

Stay blue pilled, user.

Happy for you

Really ? You think Ginsberg is going to live forever ?

You know, we just had a threat this morning where some republitarded cuck blamed every Trump failure on liberals.
>Fuck the fact that he's trying to do illegal shit.
>Fuck the fact that he's a mental midget.
>Fuck the fact that he demonstrated near total ignorance of foreign trade issues.
>Fuck the fact that he's golfing more weekends than working.
>Fuck the fact that he's breaking all his own promises.
>Fuck the fact that he has no idea how Congress works
It's all liberals fault.

Difference is that Obama did show his birth certificate... more than once, in more than one form.

Still waiting for anything resembling a recent tax return from Marmalade Mussolini.

Not really. Obama oversaw the biggest relative decline in US power vs the leading challenger in decades. Taking no actions to prevent it either.

I don't care about the tax returns. That doesn't mean anything to me. Possibly not being born a United States citizen and still running our country is more sketchy to me.

top gog.
Must be why the jobs added last month was down more than 30%.

Trump is pretend right

not forever, but she'll make it to 2018 at least

I care about the tax returns. Cuz Fat Boi ain't rich like he says, he's living a lie

Ya i'll just 100% ignore the stock market... cause it don't exist.

well yeah, he would gone democrat but didn't wanna end up like bernie

So you don't mind that he cheats on his taxes any more than if he cheats on anything else.

Tell me, trumptards. What exactly would it take for you to turn against him?
>This is the kind of question we should be asking trumptards.

More nukes to destroy the world 100x over. Keep talk out your ass and stop supporting the military industry

um, taxes hurt the economy, so ya, SLASHING taxes rere helps + it will never be paid off, it will be paid off when we crash the dollar er, the PETRO dollar I should say. Go look up why USD is worth anything. retard.

I see you are mental deficient, the guy thrives on stuff that is hard.

um wut, the nigger did terrabad, right healthcare costs skyrockets, average income down, home ownership down... i mean everything went down... but he did awesome.

Stocks have been on a slow decline since the initial rally, when investors realized he really ment all that crazy shit he said on the campaign trail

Um, you NEED a birth certificate to be president you don't need to show fucking tax returns that some were leaked showing he pays way more than I though. Not to mention the media, the retards, etc... won't understand anything and it will be LOOK HE DONT PAY HIS FAIR SHARE (btw no such thing as "fair share" of being robbed.

Come on now, you're not supposed to use a Democratic hero against them. That's not fair!

He said himself, that the job is harder than he imagined. How can you fall for the words of a Manhattan sleezeball?

Likely getting these stats from the same place that said trump could NEVER win right?

bait

almost unhinged my jaw yawning at your post.

It's been on an upward trend for years, because Obama was a good president. However the DOW and S&P500 has plateaued since mid February leaving only the Nasdaq with any significant gains.

So what's your point?

Yeah, because the Dept. of labor is now a liberal media institution, right?
You're so retarded, user

His tax returns will show he's a lying sack of shit, because if they showed he was rich as he says he is, he would have been boasting about them endlessly.

Um, NOV he wins, dow around 18k currently almost 21k... "steady decline" um.....

Um so, i see your a pussy omg something is hard that means quit and find something easy to do.

The 12 year old tax forms that were leaked are irrelevant - they're pre-crash, when Trump started having business trouble, plus it was a year they HAD to be in order because of increased scrutiny due to Melanias immigration.

Show something recent like EVERY FUCKING PRESIDENT has for the last 50 years.

Rich people pay VERY LITTLE In tax, and you will have half the nation crying over "fair share" retard, he likely pays under 15%

Notice not one trump supporter has been able to answer the question.
>because there is no scenario in which they would ever quit supporting him.

Look it up. Been declining for about 4 weeks

Nice propaganda you got there. Link me the article. I'll wait.

The DOW is a bad indicator of the overall market considering it's just blue chip stock, S&P 500 is much more telling, however both have pretty much been leveling off since Trumps third week in office.

jew speculators are gambling that Trump will cut taxes

if that doesn't happen soon the stock market will tank

No trumps the pussy

Who'd you rather be president? Someone who's not showing his tax returns? Or Hillary with all her emails?

Cheats, aka, finds any legal way to pay less tax? Cause that aint cheating you dumb fucks, if you take ANY deductions you are doing EXACTLY what he does also you fucking assholes, HE DOES NOT DO HIS OWN TAXES ROFL... you understand that right, someone does them for him and he likely pays that person to get him the "maximum refund possible" DURRRRRRRRRRRR people ignore that shit because it is so retarded...

The source is written right there in the image, user.
Why don't you look it up. Or are you really saying that if it's not on the internet, you won't believe it?
Seriously, user? Are you honestly saying that you only believe shit if it's on the internet?

hes been president for longer, let me go look up obamas term, find a 4 week period it went down from a record high and say the same thing... jackass.

Exactly.....show us how disgusting excess wealth is, but I don't buy it. I don't even think trump is a billionaire

No one misses this useless garboon

Oh, well my point was the article doesn't exist. but hey, your way works too.

I'm fine with the emails

The article doesn't exist.
I don't even like Trump and I know that's fake.

I'd rather have a third choice.
I didn't make my decision based on just those two issues. I took the overall picture and chose Hillary. I would rather she be have two armed guards watching her every move. But at least she's not a loose cannon destroying the deck of USS America.
Quite frankly, I didn't like any of our options - in any party.

I'd run on a platform of "just to keep those friggin nutjobs from getting it". But independent candidates have less chance than a snowball in hell.

I live in greenland so not a damn bit.

sp 500... again NOV... 4th 2085 nov 9 2163 and now 2384

LET ME USE RETARD LOGIC

9/26/14 1982 10/17/14 1886 OMG ITS A CRASH...

WAIT WAIT 8/7/15 2077 9/4/15 1921

you are crying about a drop of less than 100 points omg like less than 50 points in most cases... HOW FUCKING STUPID.

he gets alot of pussy that does not mean he is what he eats... that is something your mom told you to stop you from becoming a fat basement dweller

To follow up on that - I see Hillary like another tricky dick. competent, but keep one hand on your wallet and hide the silver.

Um you are living in the wrong country retard no such thing as excess wealth in the USA, the goal is to get as much as you can. I mean you can go to russia where oh wait, you still be a little peon while others have way more money than you in the "everyone is = gets paid the same" system rofl

Who said anything about a drop? user said it has stayed level, which it has. Are you fucking retarded?

Bet your fine with killing americans as well as she did, lying about it, cover ups etc.

Fucking nigger kill yourself

nope

With every shot so far.

wtf are you even talking about you want Clinton.. who BSed on everything EVER and defended someone who raped a kid? rofl.

thats my point a drop of 50 points is "oh look its level omg end of world" when i can find massive drops... WHO GIVES A FUCK IF IT IS LEVELING OFF FROM RECORD HIGHS? like... ITS NORMAL... and it should even DROP

Yeah but those taxes though. They're so scary...

Hahahaha

And there it is.
Exactly how much disparity is too much, user?
A: already too much
B: when 1% owns 50%
C: when 1% owns 80%
D: when 1% owns 99.999%
E: when one man owns it all and everyone else is starving to death?

The point is, unless you're a total retard, there's some point which you will say it's too much. Which means, at some point, you need to address some way to PREVENT it from happening. And most social conservatives can't think in such terms.