Name a more Kino scene in capeshit history. I'll wait

Name a more Kino scene in capeshit history. I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kElD9RioyMI
youtube.com/watch?v=X-WUjhpjcBU
youtube.com/watch?v=B4krefTqlJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait I just realised.

Joker has his grill and that tattoo because he killed Robin. But he had them when he first met Harley. How can Harley be an accomplice in the murder of Robin?

He isn't robin

I didn't say that, retard.

Huh, this post actually really made me think

>shilling this same thread even after the movie bombed

It's like DC just doesn't know when to give up.

>superman taking a shit
so deep

Why do you raise your arm triumphantly in the air when you shit

side effect of tensing muscles and trying to get proper leverage while squirming around a bit from the sheer force you're pushing the turd out at, hemorrhoid city baby

You're right, sorry. Morphine and all.

>camera pans away
>Bucky's arm, Iron Man's helmet, and Cap's shield scattered on the ground
based russos

That costume is stupid.

bravo ayer!

Get that shit checked out, bro

I finally got around to watching that film. I've not really bothered with the MCU since Iron Man 2 disappointed, but holy fuck I thought you guys were just memeing when you said they were quip heavy. That airport scene was cringe as fuck. Hell, Antman actually gets CAUGHT infiltrating Iron Mans suit because he quipped. I couldn't believe it.

Costumes based out of the comics are always shit when they try to put them in real life.

Eat more fibre.

Daredevil Bullseye airport scene

Ya know I thought she was just swell as harley.

I loved this.

Is there a cam out?

It's called shitty directing.

Fucking retard, it's obvious, Batman traveled back in time an punched him hard, so he got the tattoo before he met Harley and in retribution he killed Robin.

It's going to be explained for retards like you in the extended edition.

The Airport scene was the worst part of the movie
Cut out fat from the film and give Zemo more to do and it could have been great
It reeks of studio interference .

>we will never get to see the Russo Bros original Serpent Society film as the true sequel to Winter Solider

I'm done with Marvel now...guess I'm a DChad

I'm done with both, one is a quipfest and the other is a image>>>>>>>>>>sense. We'll never have a decent cape cinematic universe.

Superman is the shittiest hero of all time. Why does this faggot character keep going?

Sorry this board is only for DChads pls go back to /numale/

only Joss Whedon's films that quip-heavy, literally all the characters quipping the shit out of it. This movie actually pretty consistent in terms of characterization.

for the result of studio-meddling, it was great

>It reeks of studio interference .

what the fuck are you talking about? literally every MCU movie is "studio interference - the movie"
that's why Marvel/Disney is so successful. the formulaic treatment (quips, plain and simple stories and cinematography) is what's earning Disney billions

the reviews unfortunately prove us wrong since reviewers and masses actually liked that quipping shitfest so whatever

I really wish they would bring out a movie that's really on par with the epic feel that MoS and BvS had. I'm sure they would actually get it right if they tried though I really liked both first DCCU movies

>tfw the MCU has turned into a comedic generic shitfest
>tfw the DCCU can't get a goddamn grip and finally produce a movie with proper pacing which the masses as a whole will like

>only Joss Whedon's films that quip-heavy, literally all the characters quipping the shit out of it. This movie actually pretty consistent in terms of characterization.
Civil War wasn't made by Whedon

Yes, that's the point he's making. There are only 8 quips in Civil War.

There are 68 in Avengers, and 87 in Age of Ultron.

>Yes, that's the point he's making. There are only 8 quips in Civil War.
youtube.com/watch?v=kElD9RioyMI

There's more than 8 in this scene alone.

No

Knowing Spider-man is in that movie I dunno how the quips weren't off the charts

>There are only 8 quips in Civil War.
You've either never seen the film or you don't know what a quip is

this isn't kino, it's dzieƂo

all the shit spiderman says suits the character not even a bad film

I forgot how boring this movie was.

>believing the Joker

It's like those people who discussed how Ledger's Joker had le scars.

Captain Quip: Quip War

This isn't a Joker said, it's a director said how things happened, the narrators don't lie.

Is that Henry Rollins?

Nah it was a 8/10 cringefest

>okay everyone just run at each other
>it's bad on purpose because they don't want to hurt each other
>the films hero tries to murder a teenager by dropping a walkway on him

Cut out the middle of the film and it would be a 7/10 Summer fun flick

>>the films hero tries to murder a teenager by dropping a walkway on him
this shit again? he knew Peter's capabilities

>Joker has his grill and that tattoo because he killed Robin
wut? source?

David Ayer

Rollins is the biggest no talent con of the current century

so an interview?

came here to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=X-WUjhpjcBU

spider-man should be the only one allowed to quip tbhf

>There are people who unironically like Suicide Squad

So you will basically eat whatever shit DC cooks uh?
BvS was not bad enough?

Try a Marvel flick kiddo. They're probably more your speed.

Oh, yeah I forgot.
DC movies are so bland and void of any quality dialogue or story that you fags must play the "mature" card.

Do you know what a deep movie is, son? Even for a capeshit film, DC is sinking lower and lower in quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4krefTqlJg

>memeing this hard

Jesus Christ why is this acceptable

That said... Hawwwwt...

I think the problem lies with the MCU turning Iron Man, Cap, Ant Man, and a number of other characters in to what is functionally a spider man replacement. This is bad enough in their solo films, but when they're brought together like this the problems become evident

That was beautiful

reminder that capeshit movies are hollow pointless cheaply written cash grabs with little or no artistic merit whatsoever, and are just about advanced enough for 12-13 year olds. if you literally enjoy this shit you need help; your brain has not developed completely and you may have a learning disorder.

>we need to make some money but real movies are too hard to make
>i know, we'll look at some comic books and hire some undeserving morons to write a childish action story based on pre-established characters so no one has to do any actual work and we can get right into production asap
>what kind of crew do we want? cheapest and most controllable, and if anyone tries to be an actual filmmaker we can just step in
>we're rich! thank god film audiences are so dumb, childish and easily entertained. making cash in 2016 is so fucking easy! i cant wait for the next god-only-knows-how-many years of endless regurgitated cartoon trash. we're making this industry ours nigga

you people genuinely disgust me. get a fucking life or get another hobby. you dont belong anywhere near the film industry, as you are the mindless fucking filth that studio execs rely on

fuck movies

cap?? iron man has always been funny in the comics, though obviously downey upped that.

>iron man has always been funny in the comics
You've only read a few IM centric comics and ones from post MCU haven't you

Nope, but i do agree they made tony their "spider-man" type. Which makes sense why he would mentor Spidey now i guess

>saying that DC is shit is a meme

how deluded can one board be

3? no, no, 5...it's 5?

All this memery and for what?

Yeah, Tony is a real giggle in Extremis, Civil War and Demon in a Bottle - the inspiration for MCU Tony.