Christus factus est pro nobis obediens / Usque ad mortem autem crucis / Propter quod et Deus exaltavit illum / Et dedit...

Christus factus est pro nobis obediens / Usque ad mortem autem crucis / Propter quod et Deus exaltavit illum / Et dedit illi nomen / Quod est super omne nomen

Ask me anything

Is that latin?

Yes

Nope. Didn't exorcise me.

Got my nipples a bit hard though

Yeah, it's latin not op though.

What is the translation of what you said.?

jesus fingered my bumhole

Did you kill him?

Christ became obedient for us unto death / even to the death on the cross / therefore God exalted him / and gave nim a name / which is above all names.

How to conserve a human body?

Post a new picture with a timestamp and his arm out of the tub.

You got my attention OP. This a religious killing?

Why hes in a bathrub

being this level of newfag

Nice feet

It's the best I could

no timestamp, no dice. get out

Did you steal his kidneys?

The pic was taken before, you´re cheatin´

let him out his bathtub!!!!!!!

because it's bath time :)

What is a timestamp? can't translate this correctly, I guess

Write down today's date and time

ho long is he death? don´t believe he´s death

You need to show us that this is OC. We need to know that you in fact are in the same location as the body and that these photos are the time of this moment. You might just have gotten these photos from some other place, and got no connection to it what so ever.

ice cubes in bathtub.
i find 99¢ store has cheapest ice cube bags.
You'll probably need at least 10 bags.
Add salt to the ice cube bath, salt makes it stay colder longer.

an old sleeping bag makes a good body bag.
allows you to drag body around and shit.

when you freeze body for a long time, it slows down the decay, so that IF body is found, time of death is confused and delayed, and gives you more time to make alibi.

if you have money, you can buy a big ice chest at the sporting goods store or a large trunk at bedbathbeyond, and store body there for transporting to final disposal site.

I recomend big city park, as the city usually cannot afford security cams for the islolated corners of the park, and you can dump without CCTV catching your license plate...

thank you
but it seems like I'm not going to need it anymore, someone just wake up

*woke up

Did you fuk him?

Wow you must be a real mastermind

lolz

shitty thread, fuck you OP, consider suicide

timestamp?

mfw

Eat my ass

wow OP didnt actually kill anybody. OP you're a faggot

>Christus factus est pro nobis obediens / Usque ad mortem autem crucis / Propter quod et Deus exaltavit illum / Et dedit illi nomen / Quod est super omne nomen

Christ became obedient / Until the cross / For this reason God has put him / And gave her name / What is above all names

nobody sayed he was dead and i knewed he was just sleeps the whole time =-)

well that's disappointing

there's a translation already, moron

Pinkish feet in picture, did you really believe that was a dead body...?

Of course I knew that faggot.
body not rigor stiff
toes position changed in photos, 1st foto had nearly curled toes, which mean your nude boyfriend was giggling, and when you draped his legs over side of tub, they bent too easily.

was just giving you overview of how you get rid of him, due to faggotry and inevitable boy gangband death

more feet

top log

>How to conserve a human body?
Embalsamation with frankincense and myrrh, wrap in funerary cloth, store in disused cave for three days.

how is the 8th grade going?

We'll never know...

well this is a really gay thread fuck you OP fucking homo.
and on Hitlers day of death how dare you !!