It's time to stop laughing

Dear Sup Forums,

We need to have a serious talk. The joke that is Donald J. Trump is no longer funny. In the recent months we have seen the unprecedented rise of one of the most controversial presidential candidates in American history. At first it all seemed like a fun joke that would eventually fizzle out, regrettably, it has become abundantly clear that Trump is here to stay. America is on the precipice of electing one of the most dangerous political figures in the country’s history.

Why is Donald J. Trump so dangerous? Apart from his snazzy one-liners insulting veterans and women alike, he is trying to declare war on the American way of life. If Trump gets his way he will ban an entire religion from entering the United States and deport more than 11 million undocumented workers, some of which have families here. This goes against everything America stands for. This country was founded on the principles of freedom of religion, equal opportunity for all, and freedom of speech, all of which would vanish before our eyes under a Trump presidency.

Why is Donald J. Trump so popular? Trump panders to the lowest common denominator. He is a fear monger who promotes xenophobia, racism, and sexism. While he is not the first political candidate to prey of the fears of potential voters, he is assuredly the most successful. It is understandable that people would want to rally behind someone who claims he will protect them, but Trump’s strength is nothing but a façade. This man has spent his entire career preying on the poor and fighting against the “little guy” with frivolous lawsuits and mob style intimidation. Make no mistake about it, Trump is not the champion of the common folk, he is their worst enemy.

There has never been a more eminent threat to the American way of life than Donald J. Trump. Only you, the people, can stop him.

Sincerely,
Concerned American Citizen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rksd80-FCAw
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-06/donald-trump-shifts-focus-towards-white-house/7389320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you ever think about killing yourself when you realize how pathetic your life is that you actually need to post inane garbage on cartoon image boards to make a living?

Do you ever look for the nearest knife and think about ending the endless pathetic series of losses that is your life?

Maybe not existing would be better than existing and hating every moment of your complete lack of dignity and self respect?

What if you didn't have to wake up and think about what you do to earn money, the things you debase yourself with?

What if it could all just be over? What if you could end all of your pain? Wouldn't it be worth it?

tl; dr

Fuck off with your Reddit pasta.

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.

Fuck off.

copy pasta

Piss off, CAC.

>he will ban an entire religion from entering the United States
good

>deport more than 11 million undocumented workers
good

>This country was founded on the principles of freedom of religion
who cares fuck religion, it causes every major war and all the terrorism associated with it, fuck you.

>Trump’s strength is nothing but a façade
implying other candidates aren't completely full of shit. Shill more please.

p.s. kill yourself.

Do not reply to shillary threads.

Hide all shillary threads .

Shillbots get paid per reply

Sage

But he loves hispanics

>The trump meme has gone too far
Who said it was a joke?

>Concerned
OUT OUT OUT

>This country was founded on the principles of freedom of religion, equal opportunity for all
Retards actually believe this.

Thank you for this, I needed that

The wall just got ten feet higher.

He's popular for the same reason Bernie is popular, he isn't owned by the corporations

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smearing her campaign

At least Bernie Sanders has specifics on how to fix the economy and our broken healthcare systems. Trump only knows 4 words: Wall, China, Mexico, Deport. I honestly think Trump has a sub 100IQ, nothing he says would make sense otherwise.

>At least Bernie Sanders has specifics on how to fix the economy and our broken healthcare systems
Bernie's "specifics" are pretty much utopian fan fiction. He might as well promise everyone free unicorns.
>Trump only knows 4 words: Wall, China, Mexico, Deport.
Trump is more qualified than any of the candidates to fix the economy. Educate yourself.
youtu.be/Rksd80-FCAw

i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

>he does it for free
Into the it goes

Hi, shill!
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

>political candidate to prey of the fears of potential voters
Hey guys you know those issues you're all worried about? Lets not talk about any of those issues.

Sup Forums confirmed as being part of the LCD that has swallowed Trumps shtick hook, line and sinker.

>>but we like types of guys like trump,
>This is the crux of what's wrong (I know it's futile trying to have adiscussion in a 1000+ post maymay thread but..)

>Trump is good a what he does
>>makes divisive statements designed to polarise voters
>>plays to the Lowest Common Denominator in order to gain popularity
>>makes a STRONG stand on issues that really have no bearing either fiscally or in due process but have a strong emotional response

>He's good at it, but that just makes him a good populist. Liking a good populist is a bit like saying you like icecream cause it's creamy.

Just a gentle reminder here that "Drumpf" inherited his wealth.

Dear /pol. For months now I have said Hillary will win because the game is rigged. I present to you the shills.

Who Chuck Noris give support?
Or in other way : Who the NRA is giving its support?
The NRA will never give support to a Dem and it seams likely it now can only give its support to Trump...

>-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.

>He named his campaign finance chief on Thursday: Steven Mnuchin, a former Goldman Sachs partner who is chief executive of private investment firm Dune Capital Management and with whom Mr Trump worked in a business capacity in the past.
>Mr Mnuchin has a long history of making political donations, including to Mrs Clinton.
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-06/donald-trump-shifts-focus-towards-white-house/7389320

Nice strawman. Mind pointing out which of his policies exactly would be harder than getting a free unicorn?

The shills wouldn't be here if she wasn't in trouble.

Why is Hillary anti-women, OP??

I don't think arguing with trump supporters using reasonable arguments will ever convince them

Trumps supporters are all emo pussies...

SHILLINGTON SHILLFORTH

My country is having a rape epidemic you retard.

You think illegal immigration is no big deal?

The Mexican drug gangs are the size of small nations armies and you have people calling to ban your guns.

Dear Concerned American Citizen,
Fuck off and get cucked.

With love,
Sup Forums

Should we ensure equal opportunity for those who put American lives at risk? Only citizens of America should be protected by government; we should only interfere globally if a crisis in some godforsaken country affects American interest.
Only American citizens have the right to be protected by the American government.

Nice proxy, Australia.

Trump is the new Richard Nixon--the same shit is happening. Libtards are screaming about how he is xenophobic, literally Hitler, etc and are assaulting people that attend his rallies. Hardly anyone admits that they are a Trump supporter in public due to fear of progressive retaliation (the same shit was happening during Nixon's bid).

Trump is going to win in a land slide and he has BLM and hardcore progressive Bernouts to thank for it. He looks sane in comparison to you guys.

Jesus fuck, user, where do I even start? I've looked through the "issues" section on his website and it was was like reading the mad ravings of some cult leader.

ITT: No reasonable to response that Drumpf is as dodgy AF so...
>da jooz [shills] did it.

Sup Forums you are so predictable.

You do realize that a compliment... god you people are so pathetic.

Trump 2016!

Dear concerned citizen,

Why don't you complain about Hillary while you're at it? If everyone hates the election just tell us all not to vote, then see how democratic we are when our votes don't matter to the electoral college and they vote anyway? Why is it always trump trump trump, what does everyone want with him?