This is fucking terrible

This is fucking terrible.

True

Ifkr, most of it is blown out of proportion. But she did killed herself in almost the perfect way. Hot shower, vertical slits, the only thing missing was an aspirin :/

the girl on the tapes is a total bitch

ah...thins the blood

>was an aspirin :/

Aspirin and Alcohol.

Yeah its pretty much full of that bitch blaming her problems on everyone but herself.

The two black girls are hot. And the main dudes mom.

True

It make teens cut and hurt themselves and thats ok

Thats what im hearing

>buddy rapes your girl
>stay friends

Kek

>vertical
vertical is the attention seeking cut. horizontal is the way to kill yourself

remember kids: it's down the street, not across

That what he meant

I'm not the only one that thinks their acting is complete shit, right? Everything they say sounds artificial and overly dramatic

I've seen a video of that guy tony jacking off

I can't take the main character seriously. Watch his vines and see what an unfunny cringey cunt he is.

Actors/actresses should stop trying to be social media whores. It ruins the immersion. The less we know about them, the better.

The show is okay at best, but is way too overly dramatic and over exaggerated. The show is trying to send a message, but is executed poorly and unrealistic.

my little sister killed herself after she watched this shit

Bull shit

no it's true. i'm his little sister and i confirm that i killed myself

im their mom and i confirm that my youngest daughter killed herself
it shouldve been my son

vertical is up and down user. Run down the road to get hit by the car, across the road to grandma's house for attention.

can confirm, she gave me some vhs tapes before commiting suicide

>horizon line
fuckin summerfags comin in hot boys

Omg! more of this girl wearing that choker? please kind user

Chris rock/10

The whole show is blaming other people for killing yourself. Some leftists I talk to tried to make it into a rape thing, but high school is literally 4 years of your life, you're a coward if you can't make it to 40.

yeah this whole series is cringe

faggot children and their "angst"

Same argument I get into my wife about this show. She was just a pussy ass bitch. Fuck worse hints happen in my day to day life then this "picking on" shit this stupid botch went through. Fuck this show.

Jessica isn't that hot, Hannah is tho.

She looks like Chris rock fucked that wildling girl with the baby out of game of thrones (gilly?)

Can somebody pull a picture together showing all 3?

YOU'RE FUCKING GAY YOU LITTLE NIGGER

must've been a hell of a strong rope

retard detected

Its the chick from the show

I AGREE SO MUCH but i hate it because its actual dialogue and delivery is dogshit?

you got it reversed nigger

this

Hate it for the same reason. Mom is a school counselor so she has to watch it cuz it's what all the high school kiddies are breastfeeding on currently.
>walk in room
>heymomwatchawatchin.jpeg
>both sit there for an hour and bitch about how story, delivery, production are total trash
>turn off TV
>kseeyamom.pdf

now this deserves an xray

can confirm, I am a cassette tape that was lost in the mail and found by a chinese tycoon

can confirmo, eyem family doggo and watchedo the whole thang

Apparently everyone on earth has seen this except for me, and I have 0 desire to do so.

Can anyone confirm that if book is actually decent? I keep hearing that the books pretty good but the show is trash.

This is expert trolling sir

Some of the chicks are hot so there's that.

Don't worry you dont miss much, its just 13 episodes of a girl blaming her problems on everyone else because high school is such a hard thing

The whole show I was thinking to myself, "Jesus fuck this bitch is fat. That's the only reason she needs to off herself."

I want Taylor to order me to suck off one of her hung boy-toys while she watches silently.

At least thats better than the 13

I'd love to call troll but this genuinely isn't. This is absolutely a retard who types faster than he thinks.

why the fuck does she look like sky williams??

how many black women kill themselves? 0. how many white women kill themselves? infinity

I'm so fucking happy for this show. I really hope it starts a trend of soft emotional teenage millennials killing themselves. It's fucking perfect, we don't have to do anything except let it happen. These are the kinds of people who make up the vast majority of the SJW community. It's a perfectly gift wrapped solution that puts blame on nobody. I say we encourage these shows as much as absolutely possible.

anyone that watches this shit is a fucking faggot. this is straight up degrassi SJW bullshit right here. literally watching my flaming faggot and basic bitch female coworkers all gossiping about this show when they dont watch ANYTHING else just because its a trend among basic ass people. they havnt seen a single documentary in their life, watched anything resembling intelligent or well written cinema/television, but they they discuss this show like its super serious high quality oscar material.

can confirm. I am fishie in fish tank in sister's room. I saw her get undressed plenty of times and then one day she killed herself.

can confirm. I am the rope user's sister used, we hanged out for a while. She killed her self

sauce on that vid? who is she??

Kek

If any one should of killed themselves should of been the kid with horrible mom and he bf

I know SJWs we're all mad at this film

*Were

Why?

It glamorized suicide I think

You don't know what these words mean do you

I wish there was a show that encouraged more minorities to suck start a rifle. Depressed and abused white chicks are the staple of strip clubs and don't need to die until a ripe old age of 27

Very good point

stfu faggot ur just jealous of hannah

Why razers? Thats gotta be horrible...

That suicide scene was a bit rough.

Don't have a fucking clue. But one was posted when I saved it so it's out there. Do a reverse search.

Can confirm. I was jacking it to the live stream.

Can Confirm i am her desk chair and that final kick out from underneath her really hurt.

The book was alright. Remember reading it a long time ago for shits and giggles. Was mediocre comedy.

The point is that American middle class culture as parsed through the high-school dynamic is morally vacuous if not outright destructive to anyone who has a true sense of self.

i'm on episode 3 but I don't know if I want to continue,

what episode is the rape scene? graphic?

Thank you for telling me

Its pretty hot

Honestly this.

That fucking show is literal autism.

I told my dipshit girlfriend that I was going to break up with her if she kept watching that shit.

Did he rape your corpse, user?
Also
Tits or GTFO

The rape scene was my proudest fap

what ep is the rape scene

EP of rape

Theres 2 rapes. Best one is the second to last episode i think

kek

link to news story?

same girl gets raped twice?

brutal, I never saw that in degrassi

Was pretty bad. Almost (but not quite) a waste of my bandwidth.

Yeah. My wife watched it, and she hated it, but felt compelled to finish it. She may have mental illness.

No. 2 different girls. Same guy

Thanks for sharing that, Timmy. Anybody else?

I back seat watched most of the show off my brother. Characters were so dumb it made me actually angry. Then in the last or maybe second to last episode the dead chick just lets someone get raped while she's in the same room and the show tries playing her as the traumatized one.

I thought it was a solid series.

like the 7th time i've seen this fucking show on Sup Forums today

meh, i thought it was trash at first but it kinda grew on me. it's not amazing

Agreed

well i see the girl as an attention whore

Someone is on a mission. Post the thread about 13 Reasons Why 13 times in a day.