If Hillary won we wouldn't be on the edge of World War 3 right now

If Hillary won we wouldn't be on the edge of World War 3 right now

i dont think so

Wrong.

we wouldn't be on the edge since it would probably already have started due to the no fly zones she wanted to impliment in syria

Doesnt really matter at this point. We have to cheeto in cheif and the world is stuck with him

>implying that would have made a shit lick of difference when WW3 will kick off in Korea

Where do you get this bullshit from? Putin said that if she was to be elected he would have gone to war, don't ask me sauce cause i don't remember from what news site it was from

It was even posted in a thread from when Trump got elected

>implying putin wasnt blustering and bullshitting

>he would have gone to war
So your beloved Putin is a warmonger?..........

You're right. We wouldn't be on the edge, we'd be balls deep in it.

It wouldn't even surprise me knowing that what you see on the surface is far from being the truth and that Shillary Clitoris is one hell of a crooked bitch
Who said i was hoping on his dick, if anything idgaf about taking a side in politics cause unlike you fucking spineless faggot, i know it's all smoke and mirrors to divide us

lol...............................................

Dude, shut the fuck up, you don't know jack shit about north Korea or the conflict on syria, go and get educated yourself in general politic before saying stupid shit online and showing how ignorant your vision of the world is, north amerifag.

I work at Dover AFB, where Saudi Arabia(and many other countries) pick up weapons on weekly basis. Obama blocked on 1 of many, many weapons transfers. Just like not putting Saudi Arabia on the travel ban list; the shit was political.

How would the NFZ cause ww3?

So what, just because he said it doesn't mean it would happen. Putin puts on a tough guy image, and you lap it up.

they would have to go to war with rusia and syria to establish a NFZ

A NFZ in Syria isn't worth WWIII. Nothing would have happened.

>implying North Korea can do anything

remember how crazy that bitch is tho

The President can't unilaterally order a no fly zone.

Hillary LITERALLY threatened war with Russia. It's amazing the revisionist memories of the left.

Just argue in favor of Bernie since 99.99% of you originally preferred him.

>Hillary LITERALLY threatened war with Russia
No, she didn't.

thank god for that

They've made the president of the USA look like an even bigger ass then he was two weeks ago, they've made advances in their missles, they have enough artilery to lay waste half of seoul in 30 minutes. Seems like they have plenty

yup, she did

in response to "russian aggression" she promised economic, whatever else, and military response

No, we'd be in the midst of it.

your right
we would be in ww3

trump said the same thing. motherfucker.

on the campaign trail? no. what world have you been living in for the past 2 years fam

God you fucks are so slow. Voting is bullshit, kill yourself

do you really think trump is pro russia?

that wasn't the topic of the conversation lol

you said hillary never threatened war with russia, she did, trump didn't. now that he's in office trump is indeed singing a different tune though

>she did
citation needed.

>they've made advances in their missles
Such advances! So much devastation in the Sea of Japan!
Even if they had the artillery numbers they claim, and if they're twice as good as their missile program, Seoul wouldn't even notice if NK tried to fire.

Except all the times he bragged about wanting to be friends with Russia, nope.

No she didn't. Russia threatened war if she was elected. But seeing as how Russia can't even secure the Ukraine right fucking next door to them, that just shows that Putin is as full of trumpery as tRump.

the world is going to war no matter what fking "president" got elected dipshits

She wanted a no fly zone dumb fuck

You joke about it, but you failed the last time, you can blame China all you want, but China joined after a long campaign, and the US couldn't get close to Pyongyang.

America would not find it easy on their own against NK on a ground offensive, even if you just use air offensive tactics you would be limited to targets as Jong-Un would make sure civilians and military units/troops were together.

Pretty much what Russia did in Ukraine putting rebels in amongst people.

Proof of that thanks?

The President can't unilaterally order a no fly zone. She wouldn't have gotten what she wants.

>fking

Ukraine was never the target, it was Crimea.

But the paid Putin shills told us we would be!

I'm so confused!

And they failed at that and the war is still ongoing.

Then explain why Russia still has troops in Ukraine. If all they wanted was Crimea then they would have stopped there and set up defenses not kept on the offensive.

Yes we would, and for one reason:
What Kim Jong Un does is beyond the control of any president.
Right now he's intent on playing the Dr Evil role from Austin Powers International Man of Mystery in real life: use nukes to hold the world hostage and demand billions in ransom.
No matter who was president this would have happened.

I am sure he lost a lot of support when he said that, when you are in a powerful position on this planet and you say "I thought it would be easier" you just told everyone in the world that you are finding the job hard to cope with.

The Kremlin must have been laughing on the floor all weekend.

we would have already launched nukes

>muh no fly zone in syria

Why settle for billions when you could have...millions

Hi all. I am from Russia. Do you have questions for me?

Where is their troops in Ukraine? They don't have any, their Peacekeepers are in the Crimean area controlling it.

It is Rebels in the eastern parts of Ukraine, being funded and given weapons allegedly by Russia, who has been on the quiet about that ever since the Rebels shot down MH-17.

By helping the Rebels the Ukrainian forces have to focus on them, than to focus on the annexing of Crimea by the Russians and an unfair vote procedure they used to force Crimea out of Ukraine control.

are you black? if not, why?

She didn't though so cry harder faggot.

Not as simple as that, the US just can't simply use Nuclear warheads when it wants.

There is treaty to prevent that from happening, for all Superpowers.

If the US were to use one, they would lose support instantly from Allies, they would be forced to evacuate bases globally not in the US or it's territories.

And it would weaken them considerably, which would suit ISIS fine also.

Crimea was PART of Ukraine. In fact, the Budapest Memorandum treaty (signed by Russia) pledged to keep and protect all of Ukraine...including Crimea. Russia is in violation of treaty.

I voted Trump to keep Hillary from starting a nuclear war with Russia.

We are not at war, like we would be if she had won. In fact, he's been a lot more peaceful with China than I expected. If anything, we'll just keep bombing ISIS and maybe NK, which aren't going to start World War 3.

youre right

if hillary had won we'd be well into ww3 by now

>reagan is going to accidentally press the nuke button
>bush senior is going to start ww3
>clinton is going to destabilize the world
>bush junior is going to destroy the world with his stupidity
>obama has destablized the middle east
>trump is going to start ww3

keep those predictions coming...

>regurgitating Ruskie propaganda
ISHYGDDT

We aren't on the edge of world war 3
All that bullshit is the classic move to distract the people with some bogeyman(commies, anarchists, colored drug dealers, terrorists, illegal immigrants, radical Islam) it's all a big non issue. That the government and the media sensationalize to keep people afraid and not questioning the real threat, our government.
Reality is much worse, we are in the middle of armegheddon, we are already experiencing a mass extinction of the same scale as the Jurassic-Triassic event the dinos disappeared in, soon global warming will reach the 2 c a live pre industrial times and the climate will destablize, global warming is detrimental enough compounded with the large scale biodiversty loss and earth-system degradation. When it destabilizes and boundary conditions sublimate degrees of freedom will greatly increase and earth will be entropic, we won't make it and that is disregarding the socio-ecological political dynamics that make it even worse. Complex life won't start up again for atleast 15 million years if history tells us anything and propositional logic is realeslook would be in the same situation with HRC but the trump administration, the nanny state and corporate sociopaths are the final nail in our coffin, if it wasn't already there.
Trump is right about international trade "globalism"(its actually called neoliberalism) for all the wrong reasons and offers even worse solutions. HRC is a typical representative of the business parties, trump is a step further, a useful idoit for corporate intrests.
t. Ecology and evolution research fellow that's been waking up to panic attacks since his teenage years.
We are all fucked and its because the public is kept uninformed, indentured, disenfranchised, and distracted.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

thanks to ignorant fools we have white power douchebags in the white house.

Key point WAS.

They did the same thing they did with Georgia and sent in "Peacekeepers" when rebel action took place.

Because Crimea was mostly Russian people still living in the region since it's original withdrawl from the USSR.

So the Russians used that excuse to send in troops to safeguard it's citizens, and in the process set up a vote because it declared the people wanted it.

Yes it was shady, and I never said it wasn't. But as said their troops are not in Ukraine.

So how would she be any better than Trump if your defense of her is "at least she doesn't have the power to really fuck shit up like she wants to"?

Reagan helped create Al'Qaeda and subsequent Islamic Extremist groups.

True Story.

AGAIN, Crimea was a recognized part of Ukraine. AGAIN, see the Budapest Memorandum.

didn't realize the historybooks had changed so quickly

You didn't bother to read at all.

You are so blinkered in being right that you didn't see what I wrote.

>But as said their troops are not in Ukraine.

None that are wearing russian uniforms, but that doesn't mean their troops aren't there.

>But as said their troops are not in Ukraine
I did see.

Yes, she did?

He explicitly said he didn't want to go to war with Russia and would try to resolve things peacefully, with deals and trade beneficial to both parties.

Proof: any of the debates, any Hillary rally, any mention Hillary has ever made about Putin and Russia and how they are America's number one enemy. Are you kidding me?

Thank you for doing the Lord's work. 100% confident Hillary would have brought on the apocalypse.

So did Obama.

Yes it would have already started

>So did Obama.
Naww... Obama directly led the way for the rise of ISIS, though.

ISIS formed during Bush's idiotic invasion of Iraq. Long before Obama was even in the Senate. Try a new lie next time.

I specifically said "the rise of ISIS", not the "formation" of ISIS. Reading for Comprehension. Give it a try.

>I guess user forgot Obama referring to ISIS as a "JV team"

He said Obama helped ISIS rise to power, not Obama made ISIS.

Still retarded. ISIS has no power. It's just an alt-right boogeyman used to scare their retarded base.

Except he didn't. The Saudis Donny loves to fellate did.
But go ahead and try to blame it on the black guy. You idiots believed the pizzagate conspiracy and that Donny wasn't a total fuckup.

Not a rekt thread goes by that doesn't show their handiwork.

>If Hillary won we wouldn't be on the edge of World War 3 right now
Because of what? Her idea to have a no-fly zone over Syria? Are you fucking kidding me?

Sup Forums is getting sick and tired of of you suka blyats assblasting the board with horseshit-tier Kremlin propaganda and disinfromation

So not going to show proof then, telling me "any of the debates" etc isn't proof.

Go ahead get the proof.

I shall await your answer of "hurr durr look yourself" when you know you have no proof.

Also Obama didn't help create Islamic Extremism, him helping to take out Osama Bin Laden created a vacuum of power that ISIS took over with.

Sand niggers executing other sand niggers in war torn shitholes is not power. You could fly over there and start executing people right now if you really wanted to. That wouldn't make you powerful either.

WW3 would be over already and we would be going for a 4th World War championship

Lel
*Looks at Emperor Trump's mess
Lel again

Heil queen Hitlery

No, you'd be balls deep in it instead

>Obama directly led the way for the rise of ISIS, though.
Bullshit. ISIS rose on its own. I fucking hate Obama, but he obviously had nothing to do with it.

WW3 has been in progress since 9/11/01. We're losing.

>Al Qaeda utterly destroyed
>Iraq and Afghanistan still shitholes
>America still the greatest country in the world
>we're losing
wut

>wouldn't be on the verge of ww3

your right, it would be over already and under Russian control

>If Hillary won we wouldn't be on the edge of World War 3 right now
Yeah, we'd be balls-deep in WWIII right now.

If Hilliary had won at least the aircraft carriers would have been headed in the right direction.

I voted for the guy twice, and I think he was a decent president. But if you think Obama didn't have a hand on creating Isis, you're definitely smoking saw dust.

If everyone just left the nazis alone as they built their empire there would have been no world war 2... Flawless logic OP...

Sometimes you need to stop using "strategic patience" as Obama puts it and do something meaningful to stop crazy madmen from growing in power.

Still not the hugest fan of Emperor Trump though.

Reagan invited the Taliban to the White House lol whats your point

>implying Russia, a bankrupt nation strangled by european sanctions could ever afford a real war, especially with US

trumpanzees truly were and still are the biggest retards on the planet

At least Stalin actually defended his country. Trump and Pence cannot even keep North Korean chinks from shooting missile after missile. EVEN OBAMA COULD STOP THIS