Don't see very many stoner threads anymore. Anyone smoking today...

Don't see very many stoner threads anymore. Anyone smoking today? I'm dabbing at the moment and gonna smoke some gorilla glue flower in a little. At least come talk shit about my dabs.

Here's a better picture of the bud.

Area 51 live sauce

nah man weed makes me realize how disgustingly insecure and broken I am inside ....

>pothead
>Loser
>Rip your brain growth

You should kill yourself, you degenerate hipster.

That oil looks awful maybe its just the lighting though

I fucking love Gorilla Glue!
I am sick, so I can't smoke, but smoke one for meeee

I'm smoking too much too quickly. Any tips on how I can make my stash last longer? I hate to have to take more t breaks but if there's no other way then fuck.

samefag is same.
weed has no permanent affects on the brain unless you ABUSE it, like EVERY other substance on the planet, including fucking coffee.

I'm waiting for my dealer now, should only be another hour or so. Getting a quarter of orange crush.

>orange crush
never tried it, recommend?

no stoner talk
cuz
its fucking legal in so many places
Sup Forums is for the taboo, and faggotry.
Pot is mainstrem
might as well be talking about budweiser

Definitely bro. Only thing is last time I had it I way overdid it and got worried I was gonna have a stroke. Otherwise awesome
to game and listen to music to.

That's the worst oil I've ever seen

Smoke exclusively out of bongs, do small hits you can clear in one go aka snaps, best way imo

Sup Forums has threads about mundane alcoholic beverages too.

Sup Forums doesn't stand for ta/b/oo. it stands for random.

I hope you're not serious

I would show you my hash but it would make you cry

Snaps >>>>>>. My boys and I do this in rounds. If you're not careful, you will murder multiple its-it's

I had a crazy ass edible trip last night.

If you paid 1$ for that oil you got ripped the fuck off OP that's what we like to call poop.

Smoking some nice up in here, cba to take a pic but grinded green through a pipe is the way to go.

going to amsterdam in a week, anyone here been and got any tips/recommendations? i want to try the edibles there in particular

>orange crush
Figures, I prefer indica though, I like to sit on my ass and SUCK at video games, not be good at them, that's what sobriety and alcohol are for.

Who are you trying to impress? No one cares.

Anybody else love stuffing cigarettes and weed in their bong bowls?

No, those dabs are just made by someone who used too much butane, no big deal. Same effect.

lol you smoke that poop too obviously fuck boy

how was that stuff extracted

I rarely smoke tobacco because it's so damn addictive and that shit has run in my family since the fucking mayflower, but I see how the headrush and the entire high would seem nice. Smoked a cigar for the first time in awhile yesterday while fourwheeling.

Made with too much butane lol wow you're a real moron ... please don't take this retards advice . It's not okay and shit like that will make you sick you know what residual solvent is? Or what pesticides can do to a human ????

I always hated dab oils. Just for the fact that the weed has been touched by butane gas is very unappealing. Stick to flower faggot.

That's gay
bro unless you're Australian or some shit

Lol you on that tane soup too crybaby ????

Wanna see a pic of some actual top shelf extracts? My reclaim looks better than this tbh.

Real hash faggot

Are you autistic

Yep butane boy

Try it...
it's like being slapped by gods throbing candy erection

hows that butane soup taste?

> similar
Buddy used to do yots.

Lol OP that's some poison bro

IM TIRED OF BEING CALLED A BOY

FROM NOW ON, I WANT TO BE CALLED...
DISTILLATE
/MAN/

my rosin

nice hair

Distillate is for females

yes?

Yes get some real terps

like this live????????
rofl rudeboy

Lol what ?? That syringe of distillate??

more rosin
this shit auto-buttered. This was from some bubble hash.
>well? lets see some of the shit you have.
it dosn't have to be touched by any solvents at all. Rosin averages 70% and its just heat and pressure.

distillate and live resin you fucking BOY

biggest fucking idiot in the whole thread even worse than bhoboy OP

not a hair, its just a "string" of rosin that pulled up. it's all sappy.

Dose this look good?

You have a syringe of live resin bahahahaha??? Wow must be super fire

people will talk shit but that's fine. I'd smoke it. But in the scheme of things it's a 7/10

Lol you smoke poop must be why your brain is fried at least I smoke real live res hahahaha

Get on my level Sup Forumsros all of these all the best you'll ever try

Nice collection

this is some third press mixed with 3rd run qwiso i saved up and filtered, used it for capsules.

i read your posts and all i can think is

'name bho'

Moxie is the best hell yes see someone knows that dumb girl with the syringes is retarded lol

I do small batches, usually one zip at a time.
> break up weed and add to glass jar
> put jar and 99% iso in the freezer for few hours
> prepare glass 8 x 12" glass dish, coffee filter in wire strainer, pre-wetted with more iso
> add ~1 cup iso to jar and shake till the alcohol starts to take on light gold color
> strain through filter directly into drying dish
> cover drying dish with a clean thin cloth and set somewhere safe and ventilated to evaporate
> add another 2/3 cup to jar and shake till it just starts to take on very light green hue
> strain into clean jar and let settle a day or two
> add wash to same dish once the first rinse is done drying
> no heat added during any steps
I avoid doing a batch on a humid day, makes it go cloudy

Yes moxie is the best that's always the first thing I can get my hands

Had that cannabiotix terp sugar the other day shit is gas

That looks like diarrhea

Checked

break it down. i bet that boy got seeds

mmmm strawberry banana.... Best rosin i ever pressed came from banana bread. it was fire, very dark but terpy as hell. it butterred overnight. pic related.

>> add wash to same dish once the first rinse is done drying
*and has been removed as good as possible

Op here if anyone has requests too see a certain one willing to show

terps

Lifted Dream Extracts

it basically is. It's the last press and last run of weed i pressed and filtered. It went into capsules. It looks like garbage but in caps it gets you ripped.

Think OP died from smoking that tane soup...

I'm high on somme Cannatonic cool buzz low thc high cbn anyone ever try this one?

mmm... i hate when they pack really terpy live resin in parchment like that though, i lose a shit ton. It should just be in glass vials.

lol definitely

more like barbecue sauce

One of the best tread I ever see was about cheese, a real motherfucking discussion about cheese, awsome moment here on Sup Forums with some of my favorite btard

You loose a few terps to parchment but this stuff is some of the best in the world. I keep the empty parchments just to smell

brand brown nosing, BHO, and chinaglass

hilarious thread

Yeah lifted dreams is legit

I bet you have better oil bahaha??

all my glass is murican. Voj, yook, algae and leisure in that order. And fresh pressed rosin with a press on my desk. nigga get on mah level.

Actually that's before i got the yook, that's a global glass minitube next to the leisure, and the algae is on the end. It was just the wrong pic...

Anyone tried a strain called Detroit Diesel? Near as I can tell, it's MI only

this is a turtle

Nice dildo collection you fucking retard

heady hike

you know what I'd like to see?
some fuck up cunt blow most of this out into the air.
that'd be great.
cunts

Thank you. I like color, it arouses me sexually.

cleaned

Looks like dogshit modern art. You really are a faggot.

Still have some of this stuff left. No idea what strain it is

somewhat this. still smoke tho

You got better? And you really are homophobic.