Drop your IG girls sinsta/finsta accounts that you know...

Drop your IG girls sinsta/finsta accounts that you know, ill use my fake finsta to get some wins if they have any posted. Works almost every time, just only give me names that you are almost positive have wins in their private accounts.

Gabri.hell420

Work away buddy

How do you make this work out user

Make ig account,make it look like girl private account, don't have a lot of followers/following, find accounts, send requests. Some will accept some won't, usually if it looks real they will

ayereal

1500 followers? Lol

stripper

Get me nuuuuuudes

This is what I mean

This Irish bird

Forgot pic

That account isn't even a private

This girl is cray
Loves sending nudes though

And?
Easier to message

If its not a private account I'm not gonna lurk for you lol

Fair point dude

@sydoe for sure win

soaphs0phie

soapys0phie

This one has potential,hope she replied soon. I'll make another thread if this one 404s

kuwaiti.lady

please user

Will try

what is the ETA on how quickly they approve

Honestly hard to say, like 50% of them respond instantly, others take days because they are on their "main" accounts. Just a hit or miss

Hot Air hostess Ashley
Good luck dude

ne thing?

No response yetNo response yet, if they accept I'll screen the wins right away in case they delete me, so they'll be here or in future threads

Sharing some girls I know on kik: mopstheflops

keep me posted

Unrelated but just found these

lexhjxmieson

for sure has wins up there

>Hot Air hostess
She gives you treats in hot air balloons?

I don't get it. do girls post nudes to IG that are on private viewing or something?

None of these are responding, bad luck. Other ones I've been sending I'm getting lots of activity

If only

A lot of girls have private accounts only for their closest friends and many of them have nudes or partying pics or close to nude pics on them cuz they only have a few followers and are sluts

ahhh so how does one go about finding these second accounts?

Most of them have weird names, usually inside jokes,but a lot of them have "finsta" or #sinsta" in the names

IG:Wsagseg

raging_sinsta