Is he the last Conservative Christian Director in Hollywood?

Is he the last Conservative Christian Director in Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ge2Slg56FI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who even is he

In all seriousness, though, the Batman's story in BvS is an allegory for post-911 America.

>Traumatized by an invasive attack and watching his building fall

>Goes after the person he holds responsible, resorting to torture and "warfare"(murder).

>Lies about WMDs

>Engages in preemptive warfare and vilifies his "enemy" based solely off where he's from and what he might do.

"That sonofabitch brought the war to us."

Face it, the movie was redpilled as fuck.

Can he PLEASE stop btfoing us poor numales and make movies like Marvel? I literally can't even right now ughh

Holy shit I'm at a loss for words

This totally we t over my head then

Don't worry marvelbro, you aren't alone. Just look at the RT score to see how badly people didn't get it.

>Christian
>He was raised as a Christian Scientist.
>In particular, adherents subscribe to a radical form of philosophical idealism, believing that reality is purely spiritual and the material world an illusion.[10] This includes the view that disease is a mental error rather than physical disorder, and that the sick should be treated not by medicine, but by a form of prayer that seeks to correct the beliefs responsible for the illusion of ill health.

No wonder he works out like that. He's basically insane.

This actually explains Suckerpunch.

"Conservative!?"? Him !? What the hell is THAT supposed to even mean ? Even THAT film about the kids on summer vacation or something is naughty enough to make him redpill on us, user

Nolan has to be conservative. TDK is right-wing as fuck.

You, user call a dude, tries to fuck our mind from time to time, a conservative!?

I's always assumed he was Jewish without bothering to check

There's nothing conservative Christian about his hateful violence and edgy bullshit.

His hamfisted Jesus-y shots are just cheesy meaningless 'symbolism'

The best genre filmmakers are primarily right-wing

youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM

worth the watch if you want to behold the light of Snyder and forever cast away the shadow of Marvel

>Conservative Christian
>chooses a talentless kike as Wonder Woman
>sets her solo movie in WWI so she can slaughter Germans

>good director that appreciates rugged masculinity
>he must be conservative, finally a good conservative director
He voted for Obama dipshit
Breitbart wrote a really butthurt article about it

He's probably smart enough not to vote Hillary but stop projecting
Conservatives have Clint Eastwood and Nolan in Hollywood

Nolan is conservative and salty as fuck
He was whining about how, when he started as a director, the BFI wouldn't give him any money to fund his films
TDKR was basically a giant fuck you to the occupy movement. He's very clearly conservative as fuck

are you memeing or has he really spoke about his political and religious leanings?

if you're not memeing, can you give me a link please?

Is Terrence Malick "in" Hollywood?

He's memeing

Sup Forumscucks are so desperate that they assume everyone in hollywood who doesn't talk about politics must be secretly conservative

conservative christian =/= neo-nazi.

god Sup Forums is fucking retarded.

Actual conservative directors.

>Milius
>Eastwood

That's it right?

I found out Joe Carnahan, of The Grey, is a full on rabid Marxist nut job. Literally wants to kill "Old White Men", scrap the constitution, end democracy and install Obama as a dictator.

I found that kinda weird.

Bay is obviously conservative as fuck too

True Christians hate jews, you know.

oh that's too bad. it'd be pretty interesting to see a big hollywood director like snyder proclaim himself a conservative and what the response from the rest of Hollywood would be.

I guarantee you Nolan voted for Brexit.

His films are full of conservative, borderline Right Wing themes (although in Britain that's not exactly radical). And we're getting Dunkirk next year.

Michael Winner was a conservative too. But he directed the Death Wish series, so I'm not sure that's anything to boast about.

He made lefties salty though.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ge2Slg56FI

Yeah, I forgot about Bay.

He's a Trump voter for sure.

Zach I don't know. I don't think he thinks that deeply about his movies, he's just attracted to material that happens to be conservative.

but that's wrong.

It was mentioned above that he supported Obama
I'm pretty sure he's just a christian with no strong political views

If a strong Republican candidate ran, he might support them but it'd depend on who their opponent was.
In this coming election I'd guess he was impartial though

What did he mean by this?

Look at the names...

Uh, yeah, all of this was painfully obvious to anyone watching the movie. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed BvS more than I expected, but none of this was the least bit subtle. That's probably my biggest complaint.

No, it's not. They betrayed Jesus and they're heretics.

haha so he's officially retarded, that explains a lot

Shane Black?

Just a guess based on the fact that I'm able to watch his movies due to not constantly having to roll my eyes.

kek, ok m80.

you forgot about Clint Eastwood OP

So that's why he's such a shit film maker, thanks for the info op.

Isn't that pretty much what The Dark Night is about as well? Is Snyder just copying Nolan?

So you're saying Bin Ladin is Superman?

so believing in a "normal" christianity is sane?

im sorry but if you believe in literal view of any religion you are the insane one.

*tips fedora*

>implying his jew overlords at the studio didn't pick Gadot

Jew, pls

ulimate cringe post

Is this the last shitpost on Sup Forums?

There is a difference between paying lip service to a church and drinking the Kool-Aid. I've always felt my religion had a lot more to do with a sense of cultural connectedness with my ancestry and a sense of propriety than it did with supernatural fuckery. The God business never interfered with my perception of actual, tangible elements of reality. Christian Scientists are full-on fucking whackaloons.

Top kek, that explains why his movies fucking suck so much, he probably takes video games very seriously too.

He's not a Christian.

I can't think of a more perfectly kosher director than this guy

OP is depending upon your stupidity

lmao Jesus is a Jew, my man

How is everyone forgetting the obvious?

>First director that comes to mind isn't Malick
This is how to spot a pleb

I do not understand why there are people that weren't awed by Watchmen and BvS

I thought he was married to a kike producer.

>made a white character black
>conservative
Nope.

That's more embarrassing than not understanding the movie.

>I do not understand
I know you don't.

I don't care if he's a tranny commie sexual exhibitionist, I care if he makes good movies. He's made exactly 1 good movie so far, and it wasn't BvS or MoS.

>Christian Scientists
what is wrong with Anericans?

Liberal critics have no bias at all toward the pro-conservative and pro-theology Batman v Superman or pro-gun and pro-nuclear family Suicide Squad

None at all.

None.

None at all.

They're not 16 year olds that pop a stiffy when they see glib, cringeworthy slow motion and CG blood?

I think he could make a great Dragon Ball Z movie. Will he do it?

>True Christians hate jews, you know.
Not American conservative Christians
>I stand with Israel
>Jesus can only return if Israel is Jewish and the Temple is rebuild.

Conservative here. Snyder is a hack regardless of your political standing

He isnt conservative.
At all.

He is libertarian.

Fuck him, I don't want him anywhere near DBZ.

Christian groups are the biggest lobby groups in terms of numbers for pro Israeli legislation.

You're thinking about southern European Catholics and Eastern Orthodox church.

You're making us conservatives look bad slandering the Lord and Savior of mainstream cinema like that

>muh pol boogeyman

You realize we own this site, right? Fuck off back to your libcuck hugbox

True, in the bible it literally says they are of the house of Satan.

Semitic, not jew.

>we own this site
False flag. Ignore this retard.

>Lord and Savior of mainstream cinema
>Capeshit director
Choose one

Sounds like hegelianism.

>not Lutherans
Martin Luther was the most redpilled man in existence

Protestants are all complete plebs

My trips say yes you fucking pleb

Why is nobody mentioning 300? That movie is obviously right-wing. When it came out there were complaints that it's about USA intervention in fighting bad guys from
Middle East. And this was in like, 2006? Before SJWs had any power. They would have destroyed 300 today

I went to church not too long ago and the amount of Israel shilling was revolting

Ignore this redditor

Fuck off Schlomo

End your life
You don't own jack, try and revolt and get your board nuked and left at two pages you inbred fuck

Protestants are far more similar to Jews than Catholics and Orthodox, Schlomo. You also make terrible films

You're nothing more than a tourist and a shitposter, there are many like you here, reddit, Sup Forums, etc, you own nothing here.

Protestants have a hard working ethic and hate jews because they are lazy slimy bankers.
Catholics and Orthodix hate jews because they killed Jesus

>Lutherans
The Lutheran church of Sweden has a lesbian as a bishop who wants to take the crosses down from the churches and put islamic crescents in their place.
All to make immigrants feel welcome.
You can't be more cucked than the Lutherans.

>protestants have a hard work ethic
Thanks for the laughs.

>Sweden
Sweden is Sweden

>redditor this mad

This pleases me. Pol owns every board on this site you mouth breathing fuck face cuckold loser

> Protestants have a hard working ethic

Hoh boy

You have shit taste, get the fuck out my board.

Kys

>reddit

Careful, your true colors are showing

>Doesn't like Snyder
>is in a Snyder thread

This is how I know you're a retard and your tasts is fucking garbage

Is this the extent of your ownership? Memes and buzzwords? I laugh at your attempts at calling people that have been here longer than you redditors, when I started lurking here there was only Digg.

Based fucking Presbyterians

Is there any sect more based than the 3-in-1?

I know he's not a director, but isn't chris Pratt conservative and super-Christian as well?

>all the reddit itt

Disgusting, take your own advice filthy degenerate

>posting gore on a blue board
enjoy your ban

>memes and buzzwords

Aww did I trigger the redditor? Go hang yourself, no one will miss you.

>This is how I know you're a retard and your tasts is fucking garbage

I am one of the purest distillations of patrician Sup Forums on this board and I say that Snyders movies are worthless video game imdb inflected reddit pandering. Anybody who enjoys his work is likely a video game player/reddit browser and has far less of a right to be here than me, someone who would kill for the cinema in a heartbeat.

>Leaked footage of an arseface flashback in preacher, season 2.