Holy Shit you weren't memeing Sup Forums this is truly horrible its Ghostbusters 2016 level bad

Holy Shit you weren't memeing Sup Forums this is truly horrible its Ghostbusters 2016 level bad

I saw it for Chloe, she's a cutie.

any good bikini crotch shots of chloe moretz? her pusy makes me horny!

she is in one scene with a bikini and its the one from the trailer you barely see her

I read the title as '2 Bad Neighbors" and chuckled.

Then I realized I had another tripfag to filter.

Ghostbusters wasn't that bad though. You guys hate it because you think it's part of the Jewish plot or whatever, is that your same criticism for this movie? I mean it definitely looks shit,

Fuck no, it's much worse. Imagine GB's "you're sexist if you don't like this" campaign + DUDE WEED LMAO in """film""" form and you get Neighbors 2

People keep saying its sjw

Explain

One of the two main subplots is about girls fighting sexism in universities.

They went in college dreaming of fun weed parties and shit, and they find out in reality fraternities exist only to trick girls into getting fucked and sororities exist only to provide those girls. So they're like "fuck that" and decide to create their own sorority. The movie is filled with sex wars in general. There's a scene where Chloe and her friends throw used tampons on Seth Rogen's house, so Zack Efron comes out and goes "woah, not cool, you crossed the line!" and the girls answer "HURR DURR YOU ONLY SAY THAT CUZ IT'S TAMPONS IF IT WERE FLYING DICKS YOU'D THINK IT'S FUNNY" and Efron agrees

They tried REALLY REALLY hard to make the movie "modern", it touched all current topics from american clickbait culture. There's a gay marriage, the dumbest character in the movie casually namedrops Trump because dumb = Trump supporter i guess, the girls start a costume party and they dress up as "first lady, senator and future president" Hillary, there's a few jokes about cops killing blacks (although those were actually funny since they were self-aware, making fun of the situation rather than endorsing one side of it)...

Some times it looks like the movie is trying to be ironic about it all (there's a scene where the university's director admits she's allowing the girls to do all that dumb shit only because feminist PR would otherwise ruin her career), but it's definetly not enough to redeem it all. Imagine how weird this movie looks to us non-american audiences. I had to explain some jokes to my friends because you absolutely need to be informed about the current american socio-political culture to make Neighbors 2 look like not a fever dream

And that's ignoring all the non-SJW but still absolutely trashy comedy. The movie opens with Rose Byrne vomiting on Rogen's face while they're having sex for fuck's sake

Jesus Christ. I thought it was a movie about peeing in your neighbors mailbox or something to get them to move out.

America is truly a dead country.

I'm Sup Forums as FUCK, and I think the Seth Rogan hateboner is fucking overplayed.

>Sup Forums as FUCK
well done here is your (You)

Well, yeah, that's the other plot. Rogen and Byrne want to sell their house but because of the kind of contract they signed they have to wait a few weeks, and the buyers in the meantime want to make sure the house is located in a nice neighbour with no noise, trouble etc.

But then the girls place their sorority right next to Rogen's house, and they make all kind of noise and stupid shit. So Rogen and Byrne want them to move out so they can sell the house, and the girls get mad at them because they're lame old people trying to tell them what to do
Zack Efron is in the middle. At first he guides the girls because he's desperate to be part of college life again, but then he gets on Rogen's side because the girls threw him out for being, again, lame and old

I read that Chloe's character in this flick is a huge asshole and borderline sociopath like Lou Bloom in Nightcrawler despite that she's portraited as "good guy" character. Is this true?

>Imagine how weird this movie looks to us non-american audiences
The fact that people outside America have Seth Rogan movies screen in their coutries is sincerely embarressing to me. I am so sorry.

Honestly if Russia nuked us or something after seeing a Seth Roman movie I wouldn't blame them.

>America is truly a dead country.
dude, come on, it's a movie
i don't see star wars and say "look how shitty iran is, nuke that desert planet"

It's true. But they made everyone a sociopath in this one. In the first one, they all were pretty sympathetic and things just escalated with both sides making mistakes.

This sequel is full of psychos who act like the fucking Joker. I don't know who's the worst human being in this movie: Chloe or Rogen.

yes this is true

only thing i didnt get is that they never addressed the fact that her character is built like a weight lifter. too bigger plot hole for it to go unnoticed.

Pretty much everyone's an asshole in this movie, nobody is really likeable. But yeah, Chloe kinda plays the bad guy, because while it's reasonable that Rogen and Byrne just want to sell their house in peace the sorority girls are just petty idiots trying to fight the Rolling Stone's interpretation of how college fraternities work. Like, seriously, the movie implies party drinks are all fixed so the girls will fuck anything and anyone

But in the end everyone makes peace. Rogen and Byrne realize those poor girls were just trying to fight the patriarchy, and the girls' sorority becomes successful enough they can afford to buy's Rogen house themselves

Seriously, what the fuck is up with her body?

She looks like an overgrown dwarf

There is nothing wrong acting like Joker

I act like Joker all the time

Has anyone on this board watched a movie before?

You expected the sequel to Bad Neighbors to be good? There are some movies you just know not to see.

I thought Sup Forums was for film buffs, not plebs.

Chloe because she believes in bullshit for no other reason than "I think it might be true"

I think he asked for it, user !! Depiction of kids are hilariously good.

it's because I was expecting a DUDE BRO comedy not a MUH WOMYN MAKES YOU THINK """""""""""comedy"""""""""""""

And everyone lived happily ever after

except Pedro

STOP HITTING THE GYM CHLOE PLEEEEEEEEAASE

Do you reckon she pegs the young Beckham?

Nigga stfu. I bet your mom hasn't FREAKED OUT yet

I was dragged by friends. I suggested to go watch Song of the sea but they wanted a comedy. Long story short we picked Neighbors 2 because the girls wanted to see Efron's abs

>nobody is really likeable
Especially the Asian chick.

She humps on bulls while young beckham is watching

sounds like the type of thing that makes white kids join isis.

does a white women being in the same room as a black guy make you hard?

it was the shittiest most cringe worthy movie that iv'e seen this year the only redeeming quality was zac efron.
i was literally cringing at every scene that chloe was in

Pity, Song of the Sea in Cinema would have been an amazing experience

Yes it would, but i'm locked up so i cant get hard.

besides looking like shit, she couldn't act in this at all, it was cringy bad

>tampons
>flying dicks
Nice comparison Seth. I'd say a used condom would be the male equivalent which is equally disgusting

But why? The first one was at least watchable. What the fuck happened

This movie proves there's some collusion between most critics and Seth Rogen. Like they want to be his friends or some shit, or literally shoe horning in some lazy ass progressive politics makes them happy.

Because fuck me, it was awful. I was actually looking forward to it a bit, because I liked the first one and figured this would be basically the same but with hot chicks.

Instead it was painfully, painfully unfunny AND full of retarded moralizing.

God it was awful.

This was the problem.

If the film had been funny, it would have been forgivable.

But instead of jokes we just got endless fucking rants on GRRRLLLL PWWWWWR.

And they never let the girls be as fucked up as the guys in the original. The whole time they were like;

>HOW CAN WE GET BACK AT THESE GIRLS!
>BUT MAKE SURE WE ALSO TREAT THEM REALLY NICELY TOO!

There was no escalation.

And yeah, I'm Australian and I was watching it with my girlfriend and her friend and they just didn't get it.

The whole frat thing from the first film made perfect sense to them, because they'd seen it in other movies. But this was like;

>Why is nothing outrageous happening
>Why is it so boring

I didn't bother explaining it was because American Feminism is all about being inoffensive and nice to women, even if they're acting like pigs.

It would be like if the Hangover 2 removed all jokes about trannies and pedophiles from the film, and was just 2 hours of telling us about how wonderful Thai culture is, and how they're totally going to get wasted, but no to the point where they offend or upset locals or cause harm to sex workers or drug traffickers.

And the gay thing was utterly fucking random.

>Hey remember me, the straight guy from the first film?

>I'm a homosexual and I'm getting married, and my jock best friends haven't found this weird at all and they want you to know it's awesome

Like, who gives a fuck. If you're going to make him a closet case that came out, you NEED to make it a shocking reaction and/or gross...otherwise it's not even a joke. It's just two random fags getting married that has nothing to do with the plot.

Sure showed him by giving attention

Pretty much. She's just a disgusting and blatantly evil character, who doesn't redeem herself. The neighbors just feel bad for her because she's a girl so stop trying to get them kicked out and instead help them.

It's fucking bizarre. It just undermines the premise of the film.

I honestly expected it to be like The Hangover 2.

Same movie, just with girls.

I was not expecting a fucking SJW after school special with no jokes.

In that respect it was like The Hangover 3, which I went into expecting a repeat of The Hangover, and instead got a mean spirited crime film with no jokes.

>Hey remember me, the straight guy from the first film?

What, really? I thought they brought up his gay marriage so quickly because he already must've had the boyfriend in the first one

Nope. Not at all. Nothing. One of the plot points in the first film is him and Efron fighting over a girl.

But if you call out the needless pandering, you're a racist, sexist, homophobe

I don't think the women who post this understand what they're saying.

Men make $1. From that, 78c goes to women who can't/won't or don't work.

Man is left with 22c to finance his lifestyle.

When man is rich and makes many $1 per day, gold digger women come to take 78c from the man, either through marriage, divorce, or rape claims.

Man is again, struggling with his 22c.

How is there a "wage gap" exactly?

thats one of the most retarded things ive ever read

Oh no, a movie that pushes some progressive views? You're totally right OP, that makes it complete shit.

he said it in a retarded way, but he's not wrong exactly. if you add in all the money men just give away to women all the time i bet they have much much more wealth then men on average.

Women should also probably be concerned about a tipping point, where if women actually make on average the same amount as men, men may actually wake up and say, "wait why are we giving them our money again?". Even for the women who work it's always a safety net, they can just get some cuck to take care of them. Can you imagine that? That no matter what happens or how much you fuck up you will never be homeless or hungry ever. They should be careful about fucking that up it's a hell of a safety net.