THE GREAT DIVIDE

I've come to notice over the past couple of years that there is a stark division in music between good and bad, liberal and conservative, light and dark. And if someone sides with one side they typically hate the other.

>Conservative
Tool
Rise Against/Trivium
Nickelback
Dream Theater
Periphery
Stevie Ray Vaughn

>Inbetween
Incubus
Soundgarden
Nirvana
Black Sabbath
Led Zeppelin

>Liberal
The Beatles
Pink Floyd
The Kinks
The Velvet Underground
Jimi Hendrix
Grateful Dead

One side is dark, boring, and technically very tight. The other is colorful, dynamic, and very loose. Sup Forumscore obviously falling far far into the left hand box or in a different category alltogether. This only really applies to what I'd call "surface level music" or stuff that's well known. Not the kind of stuff on mu. But at any rate.... Discuss

I think you should kill yourself. Or reply to this post or your mother dies tonight.

OH and one other thing. The conservative side enjoys technical skill above all else while the liberal side wants creativity above all else

I'd kill myself if I saved austistic shit like that pic to my hard drive for no reason

I like bands from Liberal/Middle but I'm a nationalist. This is the dumbest fucking post I've ever seen.

>Rise Against
>Conservative

>The Beatles
>Liberal (somewhat)

kys op

bro this pic is too funny

sarcasm btw

not sarcasm

I'm not saying you have to be a liberal or conservative to listen to these music types. I'm just saying they stem from those philosophical principles. THE GENERAL IDEA. Is that there is a divide. Stop being triggered by my buzzwords and accept my rightness into your hearts.

this is a real headscratcher

>I'm just saying they stem from those philosophical principles
That is the dumbest shit I've read today. Consider suicide.

Why did your dad stick his dick in your mom?

What a pathetic thread

>SRV
>Dark and boring
I would have agreed if not for this OP

REported

>likes bad music says it's good subjectively

asdasdasdascxzcx

>Tool
>Conservative by any means

Holy fucking kek

You don't know what you are talking about. Have you been spending time on Sup Forums? They're all trolls there, not real people.

Stop trying to push your politics on me I just want to discuss music

stop

"PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE" - noted Conservative band Tool

I agree anyways

This was a really bad thread

This thread is retarded. But I think we can all agree that the liberal examples on this list are much better than the conservative ones.

>Tool
>conservative

I know this is bait but it's funny that even the very first band is incorrectly categorized