Feels thread

Feels thread
It's been too long Sup Forumsro's.

my anger issues have led the greatest person i've ever dated to reconsider ever having dated me. every time my phone vibrates I hope it's her. . . it isn't.

Just blew my fucking chances again beacause I got too drunk and started with the racist /dark humor again. Fuck me she was hot too.

Tell me more.

The one person I've properly dated I thought I'd marry. I suppose it's probably naivety but having been alone since then I don't like to think that's what could have been.

Anyone have that greentext about falling asleep with a girl in your arms while it's cold outside. Can't remember much else.
The feels in me needs that.

More like "Cringe Thread", AMIRITE?!?

Just checked and I'm afraid not. I'll keep posting though seeing as I've gained interest.

Let's hope this thread lives longer than the last one.

Dumping Elisa's story, get ready for the feels

I've always been somewhat of a hot head
She's been afraid I'd do something more than just toss my glasses on the ground
>been dating over a year
>had several arguments that led to me holding her arms so she doesn't try to walk away
>argument happens over jealous shit
>anything I say was wrong to her
>get frustrated
>in her car, passenger side
>kick at her windshield
>shatters
>fuck.jpg
>tell her I'll pay for damages
>she went home that night
she usually stays weekend nights at my place
ended up telling me it's something she has to think about if we'll keep dating
>waiting for her to decide
>every time she's with me she tells me we will fix it
>every time she's home she tells me she's not so sure
>get fed up
>tell her she has to make up her mind because I get depressed each and every time she says we can't after having said we can work things out
>tells me she can't decide
>tell her I won't talk to her until she does
>go 2 days without talking to her
>worst 2 days of my fucking life
now I'm waiting. . . just fucking waiting. . .

Your reply could be top quality in a cringe thread, fag

Thanks anons for keeping this going

Lick my butt hole you faggot and buy me a #8 from taco bell after YOU BITCH

Truth be told if it's at the point that you're shattering her windshield from it, then it's probably something you need to look into about yourself. Take it from me, if it's something that you can fix, then do it, otherwise you're like to regret it.

I enjoyed this comeback. Bravo.

Yeah, i bet you'd love to get your asshole licked whilst later being compensated by a #8 meal at taco bell later, wouldn't you user? FUCKING FAG

i'm definitely wanting to fix it.
with or without her.
but i'd rather it be with her.

>be me
> mom has brain cancer
> got to the point where she can't take care of her self
> I help when I'm not at work
> have a house full of aunt, cousin, step siblings, my two bros, and step dad
> step dad losing his mind worrying about my mom
> I'm in the room when he's at work, and go to bed when he get back
> he takes it as me not doing anything
> aunt does nothing but gossip
> family is falling apart
> one day stepdad comes home with trash bags
> tells me to get out
> me and my older brother get apartment
> had to leave little brother and my mom
> hurts
> mom gets moved to a nursing home
> I visit her, but she's sleep
> I change the channel to HGTV
> Her favorite
> watch it for an hour or two
> kiss her forehead and leave
> work at grocery store
> live at least 30 min away
> no car
> go for a week or two not being able to see my mom
> too broke to get an Uber
> older brother works too much
> get news that cancerous tumors have covered her brain almost entirely
> call in sick on Saturday
> me and older brother go to see her
> she's sleep again
> I kiss her on the forehead
> tell her I love her
> sit and wait for a bit watching HGTV again.
> leave
> just want to see her the way she was

Bump

Aye, if you are determined to fix it and show her that you are trying to, I don't doubt that she'll stay with you for it.

keep it bumped

we asked for feels not suicidal tendencies fuck user

Sometimes they're one and the same.

This is one of the biggest things for me that tells me Sup Forums isn't what it used to be; we all used to be in this boat together. Hundreds of anons who'd been to the shitter through life. Now it seems that we've been flooded with fucking underage faggots who have lived their ez mode

thanks Sup Forumsro

cringe worthy

holy shit

bump

This one.......it got me good.

>date girl for two years
>absolutely the love of my life
>best friend as well
>all of a sudden she decides to tell me that she's an inactive Jehovah's Witness
>says she's getting back into the religion and being active again
>which means we can't date because I'm not (or not willing to be) a Witness
>but we can be friends which was a relief because she was my best friend as well
>we talk for a few months as best friends
>she starts to talk about other guys
>talks about her ex
>all while telling me she still loves me and talking to me daily
>bums me the fuck out because none of the guys she talked about were witnesses but she was okay with it
>decides to tell me that she never loved me
>that she just wants to forget these past two years
>that she doesn't want to talk anymore
>surprisingly let her go and feel a huge burden lifted

I still am in love with her but holy fuck it feels so good not talking for some reason. I feel like I can really move forward in my life now.

Love does really fucking weird things to you Sup Forums. I was cutting class just to hang with her and I even quit my job to spend more time with her. I've been keeping afloat financially thanks to savings but holy shit I can't believe I was so dumb.

I know this really isn't feels anymore but it made me feel like absolute shit for the few months after we broke up so it counts. Now I'm just coolin and listening to cashmere cat.

bumping for the homie reno

bumping (OP)
Also currently being fb message by this lass who I've been interested in for a long time but never had the balls to say anything, who is currently telling me about the guy who is 'neglecting' her.

Bump

Don't fall for it my dude. Chances are she knows you're interested in her and just wants you tu boost her self esteem.

I had a heart attack 2 months ago. Not from fat or cholesterol or smoking...but from a blood clot. I was lucky and got immediate care when the heart attack hit.
The next day when my wife came to visit me in the hospital, I thought she would hug me and cry and we would both promise to be good to each other etc.
But the wasn't anything like that.
No conciliatory gesture, no weeping because we almost lost each other.
I think she wishes I hadnt made it...that I died instead.

Well, I just had a fucked up thing happen today. Still kinda shaken up a bit. I was doing good for quite a while, I didn't fucking need this shit.

So, I had to call my ISP to schedule a service call. Service rep picks up. 'Hi, this is Sarah, how can I help you today?".

I know that fucking voice.

My ex's name is Sarah.

God fucking dammit. It's her. Has to be her. She has my info too. Has to know it's me.

I was just super polite, didn't let on that I knew, she didn't say anything either. Just booked my appointment, businesslike as you can be. Wished me a good day, I wished the same to her, and hung up.

I've been thinking about this shit all day. It was her, I know it was her. We broke up 4 years ago, she was my most serious relationship to date and it was not a good breakup. I'd finally gotten over her, barely think about her anymore, been pretty happy these days.

I really, really didn't need to hear her voice again.

Fuck.

The next few days are gonna be rough.

Despite my best efforts and moderately-high education, I'm starting to think I'm simply unhireable and seriously considering offing myself if I don't find work soon. I'm already planning how I'd do it and avoid being found.

yesterday was my birthday and i wanted to do a little experiment, so i hide my birthday on facebook and didn't told any of my "friends" to see if anybody would remember it

result: i didn't recieve a single happy birthday (apart from my family)

still, it was a great day, didn't have to bother answering to anyone's messages or having to give a piece of my cake

it feels good to know who i can realy count with

Depending on your field of work (and probably your age too) getting higher education (a university degree at least) can make a huge difference on how employable you are.

What kind of job are you aiming for?

I've felt that before

Help me Sup Forumsros. I sincerely have been thinking about killing myself.

I haven't been happy in a long while. I don't remember the last time I truly felt happy. Its not that I have been depressed or sad, its just that if I'm not happy what is there? Either that, or I am depressed and I'm just in total denial.

I'm currently going to university for a degree in pharmacy, I got busted with drugs in my car just a night ago and got fined $800 for it, I've been doing drugs to escape from reality because it doesn't make me happy.

The time I spend with family doesn't encourage me, it just reminds me that I'm nothing but a colossal fuck up.

I work part time at a deli to pay for school, its been shit, It pays well but it doesn't make me happy.

There's this girl I've been interested in, and we've started talking more, and she's single, but nothings coming of it and I'm not happy.

My friends are the only ones who I can (without drugs at least) escape reality and just enjoy life. There's not stress no rush no nothing. Even when getting busted by the police with those drugs recently I was with a friend and we got through it together.

I'm stressing out about finals, there are huge mistakes to be made and I don't want to make them. I've been getting just passing grades in everything, but a bad final could make me retake the class.

I still live with my parents, I do it to save money on expenses, but I don't want to turn to them for help because I'll just be a disappointment.

God, everywhere I look, I'm just a fucking disappointment. To myself to my family, to friends to employers, and fellow employees, to the average Joe, I'm just a failure. A waste of human space, I feel like I'm wasting my life, I'm not happy, in spite of everything I do. Sometimes I just want to go back and have it be like it was when I was 4. Not a care in the world, just enjoying life as a little kid.

I don't want to die, but I don't want to keep living. Its raining and I'm crying.

I did this during my freshman year of college. I became close (so I thought) to a group of probably 15-20 people. Every single person in my friend group would wish each other a happy birthday even when their birthdays weren't listed on social media.

My birthday rolled around and I didn't get a single happy birthday from any of them. Who did I get them from? Parents, little cousins, family members. I did some serious thinking after that.

Ultimately, I transferred universities to one way closer to home (from 12 hours away to 45 minutes away). The school is just as good so I didn't compromise my education, I just wanted to leave the nest so badly that I decided to pick a far away school.

When my little cousins heard the news of me moving back they cried because they were so happy. My parents were completely supportive and I lived with them for a year or so after that.

Since then I've been significantly happier. I see my parents and have dinner with them at least once a week, usually more. I've made really good friends since then, some nerdier ones who share my hobby of playing video games, others are "normies" who I can go to clubs with and also share my fashion hobby. I'm on the verge of dating a girl who is way out of my league. No more thoughts of suicide.

Completely leaving the nest just wasn't for me, I guess. I had way too good of a home life to just abandon it.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I don't know how many times this is reposted in these kind of threads but I had never read this before. This just broke me. It broke me to realize how selfish I've been for even thinking someone wouldn't get or for avoiding a girl who has been nothing but good to me. Thank you user for posting this and thanks to that Elisa user wherever you are I hope you found peace.

The worst feeling is being bored to tears.

Any, at this point. I've already been rejected by the JET 2x (teaching English in Japan), and even just local, regular jobs are BS'ing me. Ofc, my parents are constantly disappointed that I can't be the soldier they wish they had for a son.

Why did they reject in the first place?

I kinda feel the same, specially the part about feeling like a disappointment to my family. My parents are so proud of me and I still feel I don't deserve it. But deep inside I know I shouldn't feel like this, and neither should you.

I too am working and studying at the same time and its hard as fuck to find the time to do both and yet I managed to keep it up relatively good. I'm not that intelligent nor hardworking (in fact I'm a lazy fuck and that's part of why I feel so bad), but I'm passing everything even if my grades are not so good.

The point is even though things could be better I know I'm not doing that bad, but I still feel like shit for no reason. And i guess the same happens to you. You're doing it much better than you think even if you don't realize it.

Have a dragon loli to cheer you up.

That's the thing: they never say why. NEVER. The first time, I didn't even make it to the interview portion, though that was O-K because it turned out that I had about a year left in school anyway (school itself messed up my credits and a class was cancelled at the last minute). The second, and most recent time though, I had gone through all the steps, had more marketability (volunteer work, internship, etc), did the interview portion, and...after a month of waiting on results, rejected on the last day of March. They didn't even put my name on the rejection letter. Been struggling to find the motivation to continue studying Japanese all of April.

fucking rip, bless you

Holy fuck. That fucking story. I... fuuuuucckk

I'm saving this.

WHy do you think that?

Thank you user, it may not seem like much (just a guy typing over the internet and such), but that was so simple it made me a bit happier. I know what you mean, and I think we share the same story.

But I just find it so hard. I feel undeserving.

I guess have a psychedelic space duck for your troubles.

Or maybe she was just too strong to show any emotion. Some people won't fall in tears for you. instead, they'll be there, solid, so that you can rely on them

You're more than just a date of the year. It doesn't mean that people don't remember your birthday that they don't care about you.

Im never good enough for anything. Not good enough for a good career, not good enough for a gf, not good enough for anything. I'll never amountto anything Sup Forums

Fuck, I remember this one.

I happen to be interested in Japan too and as far as I know it's quite hard to get a job there. Don't give up because of that user.

If you already learned Japanese you can always try to teach as a freelance. That kind of job might be nice.

You were good enough to survive up to this point

Does it matter on the field, or overall just hard?

Glad I could help, user. Keep it up!

Is that really an achievement user?

Honestly....I don't even know why I'm bothering to continue. By this and a number of other ways, Japan has proven that they really just don't want me there, no matter how much I might want to be there. I try to look passed the politics surrounding Japan that would make anyone else turn away from it (declining population, automation of jobs at an exceeded rate, rising costs of living without matching wages, etc), but I find it harder and harder to do by the day. I think, since it's now May 1st, I'll just stop entirely and do something else with my life. Might be ending it soon anyway.

Doesn't help that my "friends and family" have been progressively diminishing from my life over the last few years. They don't even check if I'm still alive, and when they find out I am, they offer nothing but criticism. I really hate how some of my former 'friends' are now living the dream in Japan instead of me, despite putting in significantly less effort to do so.

For what I know the thing is that Japan only wants prepared people. You know, people with no less that a bachelor degree.

Besides that I guess the field influences in the amount of jobs offered and the amount of people applying for those jobs. There are many more English teachers than aerospace engineers, for example.

If living in Japan is your dream don't give it up. I don't know how many people apply for JET (see my other post ), but being rejected a couple of times does not mean anything at all.

Keep trying, user.

Thinking about it, it might be because I'm significantly older than a lot of applicants....

Yes it is.
Every day, every night for your whole life you've had the choice. Every single day, and that my friend is not something everyone can claim to have chosen.

How old are the typical ones?

I'm 28, and many of the applicants seem to be right-out-of-college-age...around 21 or so. But, I'm older because I had to go through a lot to get to where I am today (couldn't even start college until I was 21), and I'd think being older would mean having a greater sense of responsibility to them.

I can't tell if my feels are legit. I just feel forsaken
>Be me, top 5 students of class in high school and have sacrificed friends, partying, drinking, smoking, dating for the most part just to go to a great school
>Get rejected by all the ones I want to go to, and am stuck at the closes one to home were my dad won't stop coming over to control me
>All my friends went to ivy league schools. i'm the only one that didnt, and I was smarter then them
>Im now stuck with the drinking douchebags who dont care at all about school

I should just kill myself I'm not gong to deal with the dishonor

To teach in Japan do you require a English Bachelors? or do they take any kind of Bachelors

Any kind of bachelors. I have two (though they aren't STEM because I wasn't smart enough and was mislead on the whole college-meme).

I don't know what I'm doing wrong Sup Forumsros.

No woman likes a manlet. Worst of all, no woman likes an Asian manlet. Or an ugly Asian manlet.
I'm taller on the Asian spectrum (5'8"), but I look like a dwarf compared to my white friends.
I lift and work out every other day. I have a fairly good looking body, but I'm quite ugly. I am very skilled at the guitar, but no one knows except me.

Every woman looks at me with disgust.

Well, that might certainly be a problem. I've heard after 30/35 it gets significantly harder to get employed in Japan. You still have a few years of margin, I guess.

It might be easier to get a job searching directly in the country, but you would need to go as a tourist and find someone willing to hire you so that you can get a working visa.

Also I recently learned about something called Working Holiday Visa. You can only get it if you are a citizen of certain countries and it allows you to stay a year in Japan with working permission. The age limit is 25/30 depending on the country so you might still be able to get it if your country is in the list.

If all other options fail, you can always go as a tourist and get married to a Japanese woman. It seems to be a common practice among foreigners due to Japan being so strict on immigration.

I'm just listing things I've learned from people on the internet who live in Japan so nothing of this comes from experience, but I'm leaving it here in case it can help.

I'd like to think I'm a tough motherfucker.

But I'll be damned if I'm not crying manly tears right now.

What made you so interested in the first place? What makes it worth going there to teach?

>work 12 hours a day 6 days a week
>Sunday I sit at home all day
>been doing this since I was 18
>still live with my parents at 22 but they don't care since I leave before they do and I don't get home until they go to bed
>have a fat bank account
>nothing to spend it on
>gotta move out eventually

what is the fucking point? I just want to die already

Pretty minor feel compared to the other anons but girls don't want to hang out with me (everytime I ask someone they always have an excuse, FYI I'm not a creep, we are friends) and I never get invited to parties even if its my best friend hosting. I don't think I'm a bad person so I'm confused as to why.

Fucking Christ that hurt.

I hadn't thought/heard of that visa part (thanks "friends" for not telling me shit AGAIN), so I'll look into that. As for the marriage thing, I'm pretty much repulsive to women, apparently; I haven't had a gf since 2005, and my apparent sexual market value is around -3. Women don't like me for whatever reason, despite being in-shape and educated.

I've seriously been into Japanese culture my whole life, long before it was mainstream or anyone really cared about it or its cultures (both popular and traditional). Even as a baby, I liked watching Asian shows, but it wasn't until about the 2nd Grade that I learned what Japan is and wanted to know more about it (mostly through anime and vidya games). Teaching was just something I realized I could possibly do about halfway through my college career (which was going nowhere).