What was this character's endgame?

What was this character's endgame?

Doing God's work

Apparently God is very fickle and changes plans all the time

to become the martyr

to collect all the worlds foreskins to make a comfy blanket.

To control all the world's banks and media.

power hungry hooknose who thought to please his roman masters by spilling the blood of our beloved lord and savior

fucking jews, man

>"fucking jews, man"
>when Yeshua himself was a member of the tribes of Avraham Avinu and you basically worship Elohime and all the other Jewish prophets and Shiach's that has come before him

Outta my way, superior caiaphas coming through.

De Niro's best work to date.

>it's a fundamentalist episode

yeah nah I'll eat pork tyvm

Fucking this. His bass is the dankest shit.

For the sake of the nation this Jesus must die!

Yes this. I just wish Ian Gillan was Jesus in the film.

The one in the album is even danker.

The other sanhedrin guys were better there too.

>Blood and destruction because of one man

>Not eating pork and revering Our Blessed Lady Juno.

What are you talking about? Romans didn't hate Jesus, because he was a cuck
>Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's

e.g. pay taxes and follow Roman law and Saturday pray to God

Neo pagans are the cringiest group of all the world's religions. There's a reason all the monotheistic faiths steam rolled over you.

You're an idiot for believing that meme interpretation, Jesus was making a subtle jab, there is nothing that Caesar could own which is not Gods

>not carving a face into an oak tree and worshiping it as the representative of Donar in our world

face it Jesus was a cuck, he enjoyed watching Mary Magdalene being plowed by Roman Centurions

the levitical priests had long ago been replaced by 'scribes' who were a different race of people, through slow and steady and consistent laziness on the parts of the true priests

its inaccurate to assume that the 'jews' of the priesthood, and the 'jews' that were Galileans like Jesus, and 'jews' of the modern world, are all the same people genetically

the word is geographical in its scope, not racial, and thus it is useless for discussion of religious matters, and even more useless for discussion of divine promises, such as those given to Abraham