This is a turkish family

could they pass as locals in your country;??

Other urls found in this thread:

radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For south Americans, yes.

Yes

the younger lads could certainly pass in my bedroom if you know what i mean

Sure.

Now, having been to Turkey several times, I'm very confident in saying that family looks nothing like the average set of Turks.

Pic related - bored as fuck, TBQH.

how did turks treat you? did you eat any kebab?

Yes.

no, they are too white

Sry, decided to upload a clearer picture.

Turkey was great, to be honest. I wound up in Istanbul during the Gezi Park protests, which were interesting.

Had plenty of kebab, no homo.

yup

such family in erdogan's islamic fundamentalist state , cool story bro

he is a corrupt t*rkish politician in exile actually, cem uzan if you want to look him up

Yeah, they would look like a standard >white American family. The son in the dark blue shirt is kind of swarthy but you wouldn't really look twice

looks more like your average circassian family

Yes, just dye the blonde ones to black

yes. But to e honest, how many people in Turkey look like this? And from which regions?

maybe the old man, but that's it

>america
>implying somebody do not look like a local

>the average turk looks like this
>not 20 children
>no hijabs
>no one has a unibrow or beard

2/10 here's your (you)

They could be tourists, but they wouldn't look like locals here
They would fit right in California

>circassian
What? They are typical mountain muslime niggers, man.
Pic realted guys do look turkish.

> do look how european we look muh white massa

Yes, the problem is that almost every Turkish immigrant, even 3rd generation, insist on having a weird accent and become more and more islamic. We don't discriminate based on color, we discriminate on accent and the fact that the boys always need to go around in large groups and shout to people. Although somali are 5 times worse.

that one in dark blue shirt is too dark

>we disceimante on accent
That is even more ridiculous thing, desu.

>want to sign up on turkish website
>get this bot verification question

What's the answer?

Gazi ünvanlı şehrimiz hangisidir? -küçük harf-le iki-kelime yazınız..:
Bu soru spambotlar tarafından otomatik form gönderimlerini önlemek için sunulur.

Yes. Anyone could pass for a loko in huezilia.

those are not turks

the guys are too handsome to pass as russians so no

They look typically Mediterranean/southern European, so yes.

they look like your typical upper class quebecois family, especially the young lad wearing the moccasins and the grandpa holding the wine

>iraq

what in god's name were you doing over there?

its k*rdistan region.

I don't think you understand how segregated my country is

radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

even in a city of 9 million metro, you can easily tell which person is from roughly 6 subdivisions.

pls respond .

gazi antep

This, Circassians are much paler too. Tho I don't know what the Bohemian is talking about, idk if he thinks Circassians are nonwhite or something

Thanks

i-is that a boy in the middle wearing highheels, I can see a very prominent adams apple

>White
The same way all Caucas people could be called white. They sure dont act like ones, desu.
And why do americans know about Cirkassians, even? Not even most of russians know much.

I-I just do, f-for reasons, Most americans don't,well, in the 1860's there was this huge craze in circuses with Circassians and they were considered highly attractive and like the purest form of white because caucasian and they were highly valued in the ottoman slave trade its a really long story but we used to know about them, we didnt know they were being ethnically cleansed baka

they look white but they dont act it i agree

I had a gay crush on a classmate that looks exactly like the guy in chinos.
I love pussy but I could lick that guy's ball sacks any fucking second.

Well, for one thing, many people had, or still receive national geographic magazine, it's how I learned that the Gorals exist.

They always have captivating articles in national geographic! Whether its peoples, places, and animals far afield, all abounding in intrigue.

Incidentally that issue that was discussing Gorals in one of the articles was a signature piece about pedaling through Poland in the summer of 1939.

And yet none of you enlightened fucks know jack sh*t about Serbian history

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8

We meet again Gezianon

unfortunately in this day and age, yes

Clearly they are part of some lost Galatian tribe.

No, they look too happy. We would theay are high or crazy. If remove smile and put on them depressive clothes, they would pass as local Turks or Kurds

>tfw this could have been the presidential family of Turkey.

Not at all I know exxactly what he is talking about.

You meet Turkish guys in school at age 12, they speak perfect Dutch, then they soon drop out and before you know it same guys 10 years later insist on speaking some niggerish Turko-Arab thick accent, use mixed Dutch and Turk words as a gangster speak (think Bargun), and they act as niggerish as they speak. + the whole religious we are better than you filthy gavur thing.

they look spanish

Actually who cares about being white.

Jews aren't white either and yet they control the world and buttrape the Whites.

White nationalism is just for rootless Americans who belong to no ethnicity.

gaziantep
Could have just google translated that one mate

Ahh, okay, thats just retarded. Ive seen some guys like that, too, with the made up accent, too fucking cringy.

>Jews aren't white
>white is anything other than skin color

Get help, Adolf

I am a Circassian. Circassians are definitely white. Plus they are very intelligent and well-mannered people, usually belonging to a higher social class, so no need to call them "churka".

They are not the antisocial gypsy-scum that Kurds are. Yet kike media is always glorifying Kurds and never Circassians (since Kurds are the only ones who are dumb enough to ally with Israel).

>so no need to call them "churka"
heh das me I am churka