Ok Sup Forums I have a serious fucking question that is hurting my brain

ok Sup Forums I have a serious fucking question that is hurting my brain

>multiple religions on earth
>literally 68% of the world is not christian

WHY DOES EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON PLANET EARTH SAY THE YEAR IS 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_calendars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just one of those things where everyone agreed to use the same system so we wouldn't be confusing the shit out of each other.

Because the West is the world's dominate civilization. What are you, 12?

Actually Muslims have their own year count, you just don't know it because you are an average ignorant murrican

ok so a further question would be for a country like Russia, China, or anywhere in the middle east - what year count were they at? at what point were they like you know what fuck it... its not the year 10000 anymore lets call it 1980, and why is there no records of it?

they don't count from jesus in North Korea
just sayin famalam

You don't even understand
's post
Idiot

so what year count is north korea at?

please refer to

You can count years however you want, if you want to be confusing and a fag. But you're already a fag

They count from Kim Il Sung's birthday
they're at year 106 rn

thats not the point you oblivious fuck... im saying WHAT FUCKING NUMBER WERE THESE COUNTRIES AT BEFORE THEY CONVERTED TO JESUS YEARS

>Russia
russia is catholic

holy sweet dear fuck ok no problem. just china and middle east

Russia isn't Catholic you stupid cunt. Russia is historically Orthodox, with a huge population of fedora tippers because of communism.

I feel like all you idiots are just arguing over dumb shit and missing the main point here... how does no one else think its insane everyone on earth says its the year 2017 and no one has any documentation about any countries previous year count before converting to jesus years

my bad
in my mind catholics and orthodox people act pretty similar and are all wogs so I get them mixed up

>everyone on earth says its the year 2017
nothing strange, it's the logical choice to just agree on a date, it's a bit arbitrary but that's the way it's gotta be.

>no one has any documentation about any countries previous year count before converting to jesus years

I am sure there's tonnes of documentation if anyone went looking for it

Chinese calendar started 2637 B.C.E. and is currently on the year 4715

holy fuck first person with actual information

Niggers hadn't invented numbers before jeebus

>no one has any documentation about any countries previous year count before converting to jesus years

Are you being retarded on purpose?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_calendars

yea thats a nice list, but if you actually look through it none of them say what year they would be at currently lmfao