Who /lonely/ here?

who /lonely/ here?

What state are you in senpai, perhaps I maybe able to comfort you.

I wish I had friends t b h lads

i want to kms

same, it's only getting worse everyday

I'm too afraid of messing up and just becoming disfiguring or making myself retarded to try suicide

Me, my friends just stopped talking to me after high school. Don't even reply when I try to message them on steam or Skype. Graduated in 2015 and only talked them a handful of times since than. Last time I talked to them was over a year ago and even then it was the first time I'd talked to them in 6 months.

I stopped having friends in my junior year of high school I think

it's sad nigga hours

>live in mid-Michigan
>twenty minutes away from university and the state capital
>twenty minutes away from anything even remotely interesting
>have to drive twenty minutes just to get food or go to the store past 10pm
>my town has more people in the cemetery than above ground
>despite the small population, we have three churches on one road
>elementary school was recently sold to a scripturalist church
>mfw fundies come in ever Sunday to do fundie shit
>mfw everyone around is a Trump supporter

>tfw have nothing to do except ride my motorbike around in circles and fantasize about going far, far away

>pic related

J-j-just a month to go and I'll be in the third world.

>tfw no girlfriend to cuddle.

She looks like Seiko from Corpse Party who also "killed herself"

just leave on your bike

Riding a motorcycle seems like a cool hobby

B-but I have to finish my degree, senpai.

It's pretty fun. Saving up to get a Suzuki V-Strom 650 so I can ride from Alaska to Argentina after I graduate.

Going to Ecuador, Mexico, Tanzania, and India from May until December.

Fucking Michigan just makes me want to get as far away as possible. Probably need to graduate some time soon, though. Already 23, kek.

Not him but you can't just pack up and ride off to the sunset anymore. It's not the wild west. Every part of life is mired in bureaucracy and paper work. You can't move anywhere unless you have a decent paying job lined up and enough cash to get a place to live.

That, and my bike is a vibrating piece of shit that'd probably rattle apart after three hours on the highway.

>gain massive weight in summer 2015
>in 2 months it will be 2 years and im still fat as fuck
even if i lost 5 kgs a month i would be fit as fuck now but no im a pathetic piece of shit

TFW: No QT, white grillfriend of my own...
Life is unfair.

>used to be lonely
>meet some actual irl grills from my uni
>realize what they are actually like
>not lonely anymore

Dunno how to feel tbhlads

Not me, lmao
Silly virgins

pls send me a qt russian girl

Don't you know that it mostly women who have hiv here

aren't there millions of them though? so I'm pretty sure theres a good few who are clean

Hm, yeah

Sent

you're lonely because you never try with women, because of the fear of rejection or something

mum gave me a condom
never used one before
what do i do with ti

thats not the case at all for me I just don't get joy out of anything anymore

Make a balloon

how does one find motivation to do something?

kinda wanna stick my dick into it
should i do that before or after i make a balloon

me, no friends, trying to fix a fucked up relationship (only one ever in my life, bf turned out to promise more than he could deliver).

are you a girl(male)?

lmao nigga get happy like just go cheer up

fuck that meme, I'm a woman and there are tons of us in these boards, fags

How is it possible to be lonely in the US
Just grab your camera, go outside, talk to random people (black), and upload it to your Youtube channel

Ah, I wish I could send you one article about dopamine receptors, but it's in Russian.

Well, the thing about these receptors is that the amount of them decrease if you constantly reinforce positive stimuli.
Obsessive masturbation, drugs, laziness, informational overdose, junkfood, even dreaming too much directly damage your rewarding system.

Try to abstain from external positive stimuli including informational junk like Sup Forums, have monotonous job, try to enjoy the process of your work rather than the result, etc. With time you'll be able to feel joy in life again.

Yes, almost completely, but i suppose its my own fault.

I also feel like I wasn't meant for this life like theres nothing here for me I think suicide is my best option

You subhumans should stay in ghettos like /soc/.

You were born to consume and work. Support your country's economy, babe, get loans ;)

Please be in T O R O N T O

this entire thread is asking "who's a subhuman" though.
Also, your country is shit.

One day I sat on the floor in the library cos all the seat were taken
I'm sitting there reading my book and this guy comes and sits right next to me (reeeee)
I just kinda pretend nothing happened and he pretends to read something for a bit
Then he pulls out a comdom and says to me "hey check this out"
He then blows it up like a balloon and keeps blowing it up until it bursts
He laughs a lot and I do too out of politeness
He then gets up and walks away
Very weird experience

>TFW no aggressive Chilean gf

I once skyped with a qt from this bored
she showed me her feet :3

>this entire thread is asking "who's a subhuman" though.
No, it would be asking it if it said
>who will be my gf?

Loneliness doesn't only mean not having a subhuman sex object around, but also not having human friends with brains.

that makes me more depressed I don't see myself making it out of this year

That was me teehee

Get the fuck off my board.
I only want cock, not even tits or gtfo. Cock or gtfo.

One day a Japanese dude was getting ready to jump in front of a train.
As he is about to jump, another dude stops him and says "wait, why do you want to commit suicide? let us talk and give me a chance to convince you otherwise."
So that evening they go to a bar and talk about life, the economy, work, family and the like.
The next day two japanese dudes jumped in front of a train

uuuuhhh thanks?

You're not a real American if you get depressed when consuming :^)

Your are' welcome

i wish that nice russian user was here from a few days ago he was nice

>subhuman this, subhuman that
people with no friends are quite subhuman
then again most of our shit generation is made of subhuman permavictims "woe me I'm a victim, my life sucks but it's not my fault", the difference is who they blame

>subhumans are people who aren't like me rather than """people""" who are by their very nature incapable of doing things that make humans human
You're like those blacks who define "soul" as "that thing black folks have and white devils don't".
Enjoy being just an animal that speaks, but never actually creating or inventing anything more complex than a stick.

What have you invented or created?

What have you ever accomplished in your life?

You seek people's support to get attention, not to solve your problems.

I don't want support he was just nicer than you

but dont do it bro pls think of all the epic memes on here

>believing in blame

ahahahahahaha

dude, my first post in this thread said that I have no friends, so I'm a subhuman by my own definition
also, I have science publications and have discovered a few objects in other galaxies, might be a humble achievement but clearly more complex than a stick. Yet still does not make me less of a subhuman, as I cannot satisfy basic human needs such as being sociable.

>What have you invented or created?
Part of a speech recognition algorithm
Significant part of a niche vidya game
A shitty meme I now regret creating

>20 years old
>kissless virgin
>somehow managed to make it through three years of college so far without talking to a girl
>haven't had a friend since middle school
>haven't spoken to a girl that wasn't a family member or a customer at work since 11th grade
>at the age where people I went to high school with will start getting married soon, while I'll be lucky if I ever have sex with a woman under 30
>feel like I'm still 16, both mentally and sexually
>already losing my libido, almost nothing gets my dick hard anymore
>losing interest in video games, the one thing I could call a "hobby"
>started going to the gym a month ago but my body has made zero progress and I'm weak as shit

The absolute state of me, lads

Yeah he was nicer because he was just sucking your cock instead of trying to help you with your problems

I'm actually trying to help you rather than pointlessly feeding you positive emotions.

>complaining about kv at 20
dw I didn't speak to a grill before then too
Now I can speak to them at least (but im still khv)

I don't want help I know the solution to my problems and I've accepted my faith he was just nice to talk to( he wasn't even trying to help me with my problems just talking)

No worries, you're about to enter the next fun phase, substance abuse

Tfw bf :)

Either kill yourself or fuck offalready

I'm 21 and khv and don't care, it's been my choise and I'mproud of it

You whining losers give us virgins a bed reputation

If you accepted your "faith" and don't really seek support, why do you whine in public places? You know we can see your posts, don't you? :^)

I have nothing else to do just wasting time really