What illness/syndrome/disease do you have?

What illness/syndrome/disease do you have?

>Tourette's
>Bipolar II
>Tinnitus

I used to have epilepsy but I had brain surgery which cured me

>gay
>obese

Big dick disease

Interesting
Tell more pls

i have social anxiety

>depression
>insomnia
>stage 1 prostate cancer

all actually diagnosed. I'm alive and well

just stop being gay

or obese

I'm diagnosed with real nigga conditions.

you're not welcome in my store

>Borderline Personality Disorder
>Insomia
>Depression
>Devilishly handsome

>Devilishly handsome
prove it

Raynaud's disease

I had seizures almost every day and medication didn't help so I went through all these tests to determine if they could operate and I was a good candidate

How many of them were diagnosed by a doctor?
Yea exactly, fuck off with your "borderline personality order".

do you have tinnitus as a result of your sudden overly loud outbursts?

>aspie
>social anxiety
>depression

do your finger tips turn white?

nah it's because of my reckless concert attending withput any ear plugs

Tinnitus
Synesthesia, (I see sounds as colour) Always see a blue hue in my left eye and a red hue in my right because of the tinnitus.

>Suicidal Depression
>Anxiety
>Insomnia
>Also tinnitus but it isn't intrusive
>Had AWFUL acne but the 'tane cured it
>Frequent diarrhea lol

that sounds trippy dude

frequent diarrhea might be stress related

well, were you?

White, then kinda blueish, then red.
It also happens to my toes, nose, and sometimes ears.
Flareups only happen around 1-2 times a year, probably because it isn't really cold where I live, so it's mainly stress based.

DAMN.

>tfw that's how that meme hairstyle started
>tfw you notice the scar looks like a sickle

Shouldn't have picked Doctor Kuznetsov, user.

>(All jokes aside, I hope you're cured for good.)

It is,

>Bad IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
>Depression
However, I have learned how to cope with these illnesses and I live a pretty ok life. I'm thankful I don't have Crohn's or something

I take zoloft and one of the possible side effects is diarrhea. I also eat really infrequently some days because I have been known to sleep through meal times and/or just forget. Accutane can straight up take away your ability to feel hunger. Sucks

crippling depression

nice trips
Also eat more fiber, IBS goes away real quick when you eat right, fatty.

Bipolar Disorder I
Dyslexia
Eczema (severe)
Guillain-Barré Syndrome
Satyriasis
All medically diagnosed. Been to Cedar Sinai, Johns Hopkins, and numerous others.
No help. :-(

>testicular cancer
I die tomorrow

>eczema
>guillain-barre
>insane libido
that sounds like a torturous existence

Funny you say that, I'm actually pretty fit. Actually, non-natural fiber really hurts my system. (no fiber bars, supplements, etc..) I've ha IBS since I was 10.

fecalphilia

Sadly, it is.

Aortic stenosis since birth that lead to open heart valve replacement. Its bio prosthetic and made from a pig's. Also have depression and anxiety that have been in check for a few years now. Also potentially hypoglycemic

Hearing to Motion synesthesia, Derealization Disorder, PTSD, Cyclothymia. The synesthesia keeps me grounded when the Derealization kicks in, and the Derealization helps me battle the PTSD and Cyclothymia. Often I feel like a puppet that can see it's own strings.

I feel strange about mentioning the synesthesia, especially to other people, because there's no way to explain it without sounding completely insane.

constitutional hepatic dysfunction or GS

not as bad as it sounds

I had a pretty severe depersonalization disorder but I'm feeling better those time, thanks to my girlfriend and smash bros melee. Also Nujabes.
I used to draw when I was in had really bad dissociative moments

Borderline personality disorder
ADHD
Major depression
Attachment disorder
PTSD
Odd
All clinically diagnosed at different times in my life. Yup I'm used to being a guinea pig at this point

Seeing your own reflection must be like seeing a badass version of the riddler

Charles Olson syndrome

That's fucking metvl

ADHD/ADD
Depression; manic, seasonal, chronic, whole nine yards
ODD
Bipolar ll
Anxiety
Genetic predisposition to schizophrenia (I'm still a young adult so not out the blue yet)
PTSD (I lived in inner city East Cleveland my whole life)
And a growth on my amygdala, exponentially increasing my irritability/bipolar ll along with the rare seizure. AMA.

Oh and pic related, it's what I take daily.

narcissism or psychopathic

i wouldn't say narcissism because i do love some people, but i have definite anger problems and do fuck over the people i love

> Depersonalization/Derealization

>Anxiety

>Depression

>Tinnitus

>Restless Legs Syndrome

>VERY mild OCD (Feet have to point north while sleeping, Bed HAS to be fixed or I can't sleep at all,repeat words or a number in head, etc)

I'm lucky I got my doctor to stop treating me before the cut-off period for an official diagnoses, because nobody in my family or profession knows I have "mild BPD," and a form of "cotards delusion." I'm also "bipolar and chronically depressed."

Couldn't take the meds because it fucked my shit up, won't do talk therapy because nobody gives a shit anyways so why bother.

That's what the psych was telling me a month away from any official diagnoses. Got him to sign off on my papers to stop seeing him so it wouldn't impact my career/life.

>Attachment disorder
male or female?

Nothing in wrong with me! I'm just quite lazy.