I'm a 30 year old man, and I just had my first anal orgasm. Picture related...

I'm a 30 year old man, and I just had my first anal orgasm. Picture related, it's the $12 dildo from Amazon that I used to get there. It was pretty amazing, and now I feel like I'm gonna end up spending more money on things to put in my ass.

No I am not a trap. I'm more of a bear. Like I work warehouse loading and am hairy as fuck. Not gay, never been with a man, bi enough that I'd probably fuck a trap, or knowing what I know now, let a trap fuck me.

AMA?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/DUOMO-Realistic-Dildos-Lifelike-Suction/dp/B06Y5G87C8/ref=sr_1_48_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1493608998&sr=1-48&keywords=8+inch+dildo&th=1
sexyliberation.org/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get this George Soros globalist masculinity-cucking shit out of here.

Don't listen to this fuck OP, you can be a faggot here all you want. How long was the dildo? I feel like the one I have isn't doing it and I wonder if it's shape or size.

What does George Soros have to do with my ass?

link to dildo?

8 inches, a on the thick side, but with enough lube and taking my time on easing it in it's all good. I don't think I needed all that length to be hitting on the prostate though, just made it easier to stay on.

You know god damn well what.

how long did it take to get in and how deep did u go? did it hurt or were u stretched out from sticking other smaller things in there first?

It's a really basic model dildo. 8 inches, hard silicon,

amazon.com/DUOMO-Realistic-Dildos-Lifelike-Suction/dp/B06Y5G87C8/ref=sr_1_48_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1493608998&sr=1-48&keywords=8+inch+dildo&th=1

That dildo looks a lot like a cock user. Are you gay?

I used a bit of astroglide on the dildo and my butthole, put a finger in there, and then just really gently and gradually eased the dildo in. Had a painful first go at it. I don't know how deep it was exactly, I'm thinking the 8inch measurement probably includes the balls on the dildo.

I'm bi, like a 1 or 2 on the Kinsey scale, I like women and femmy dudes. I've fucked a couple women, never been with a dude.

did u cum the first time u stuck it in? how long did u have it in for ?

You can supposedly get a free vibrator, dildo, or cock ring from sexyliberation.org/.

I'm really attracted to women but I'm so afraid of them that I can't even get with one. Guys on the other hand are easy because you can just be yourself around them until they are super cute

Hey, anyone who needs a dildo should grab one up. At this point I'm looking for a prostate vibrator or something.

Why

I was curious. Gave it a couple goes. Tonight I was tripping on 25I and decided to give it a go again, and it panned out.

did u jerk off while you cummed or just cummed from having it in your ass? how long did it take?

There was a guy on the BDSM newsgroup I used to follow who used to hook solder wire up to a Lionel train transformer, then run one wire up his urethra and the other up his ass to his prostate and run the juice right through his prostate. He said it gave him uncontrollable ejaculation. With it being on a train transformer, it meant the current could be perfectly adjusted with a knob. He said his wife would run it for him, and that she didn't get it, but she was a good sport about it.

He helpfully added that if you smell something burning, you're not doing it right.

There was a guy on the BDSM newsgroup I used to follow who used to hook solder wire up to a Lionel train transformer, then run one wire up his urethra and the other up his ass to his prostate and run the juice right through his prostate. He said it gave him uncontrollable ejaculation. With it being on a train transformer, it meant the current could be perfectly adjusted with a knob. He said his wife would run it for him, and that she didn't get it, but she was a good sport about it.

He helpfully added that if you smell something burning, you're not doing it right.

>sexyliberation.org/.
this sounds like a scam

Nope, I'm not chasing this that far. I'm gonna try to find a prostate vibrator, and masturbate in the shower a lot more. That's about it.

Some guy on Sup Forums last night claimed he thought it was a scam too, but he ordered one of the free vibrators and he got it in the mail.

well just enjoy that then
also, the fuck

Long-time fag here op. You'll buy a few more things then get over it. The thrill wears off quick.

Who cares what goes in your ass if it works, right?

Didn't jerk off. Had a hard time getting a boner while doing it. So I just rode the dildo, probably 5 minutes in when I found the sweet spot and a couple minutes till I peaked.

free shipping?

i got a prostate vibe from there for like $12, plus free butt plug and cock ring

You could just as easily go to the site and look for yourself as post here asking someone to do it for you.

gotta pay for shipping

impressive, so u cummed with a limp cock? did it vibrate or no?

then id have to do stuff

Yeah, half chub at best. I don't know if I actually jizzed, I was in the shower. No vibration

how did you position yourself, the dildo, your hands etc?
i've tried a lot and my wrist gets very uncomfortable

Dildo on the shower wall, riding while standing with one leg propped on the the built in shower seat thing, hands on the wall and curtain rail for support. I feel like the riding standing was bending the dildo to hit my prostate just right.

Hi anons here is my story

>be me, 29 yo
> 16yo girl (legal age of consent)
>family friends
>want to lose anal virginity
>meet 3 times, fuck pussy, finger asshole, put tons of lude
>never enter the dick
>needs more training and lossiness
>only go out saturdays
>she ask for a dildo to train the butt
>8 in long 1 ½ wide
>dildo arrive wednesday