Why haven't SJWs complained about the Joker referring to a black man as a 'HONKA HONKA' yet?

why haven't SJWs complained about the Joker referring to a black man as a 'HONKA HONKA' yet?

Because SJWs are unaware of the slur.

Too busy furiously pounding out essays about how gross it is that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn spends most of the movie in spangled short-shorts (actual quote).

He says Hunka Hunka, bud. Get the shit out of your ears

i and many others heard honka honka.

you find black guys hunky? you a cuck or something?

They're also furious that they romanticized the Joker/Harley relationship and made it look less abusibe. They wanted Harley to leave him by the end of the movie.

Embarrassing that the first thing you think of when seeing that scene is cuckolding. What a loser lol

>They're also furious that they romanticized the Joker/Harley relationship and made it look less abusibe.

Isn't that what was SUPPOSED to be in the movie but they scrambled and changed it?

abusive*

Do these people not understand Harley Quinn

Not him but yes. You can never please these people, I guarantee they'd have complained anyway.

Just yesterday I read a review that said that SS treated Harley Quinn's mental illness horribly and it's extremely ableist or some shit.

because SJWs are not real, and were created by /Sup Forums/ditors so they can whine and be butthurt about how oppressed they are all day.

they would've been mad either way. trust me. because either way, the ending was never supposed to be her leaving him.

it was either, he treats her like shit and she takes him back or he treats her pretty good considering he's the joker and she takes him back. both options make SJWs rage. the only acceptable option for them is for her to BTFO joker like in new era and run off to start a lesbian relationship with poison ivy. that didn't happen, so they're bitter.

>the definition of damage control

You and many others are too stupid to understand a pop-culture reference in a capeshit. How's it feel to be dumber than a pleb?

they choose to follow the new 52 version of harley and ONLY that version.

image related, they were REALLY hoping this would be in the movie, maybe even the final scene.

>HONKA HONKA

What was this scene trying to convey? What does 'HONKA HONKA' mean?

I'm glad this didn't happen.

its cuckanese for BBC

He says Hunka Hunka. He was calling the guy a hunk. Making fun of him

poison ivy smacks around harley in the comics too. are they retarded?

how does it feel to be a bigger cuck than your moms husband?

Ivy and Harley is a relationship like Abbot and Costello, Ivy constantly trying to reign in Harley's idocy and convincing her Joker is bad news.

Harley and Joker is like Ike and Tina Turner, it's all fun and games until you start getting uppity or I need a meatshield

i like that honka honka line

it made me laugh

This shit is still abusive. SJWs would rage about shit like this if it was the Joker doing it and you know it.

Well their problem is they have no sense of humor obviously.

The new 52 that is about to get wiped by local speed force addicts wally west and barry allen?

in a good way?

My god, what is happening to American media?