Leto looks fresher than girls literally half his age

>Leto looks fresher than girls literally half his age.

How.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IY57u1GzUSU?t=437
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/kitten-vegan-diet-nearly-dies_n_3644213.html
popdust.com/one-girls-sorry-tale-of-close-sexual-encounter-with-a-bbqing-jared-let-1889836756.html
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93386
rollingstone.com/movies/features/jared-leto-the-unlikely-triumphs-of-a-rock-star-movie-star-w430833
twofoods.com/compare/query/dmVnZ2llIGJ1cmdlcg==/aGFtYnVyZ2Vy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a passion for fashion

He looks like his mother.

Botox

Eats well, despite being vegan yet probably has access to better quality foods, exercises, obviously has a skin care routine, looks like he doesn't smoke or do drugs or even drink that much and must have good genetics.

fuck me that's the funniest picture I've seen in a while

He literally fell in love with that coat.

HGH

>Eats well, despite being vegan
Vegans are the only people who eat well.

>120lbs skeletor halfway into the grave
>eats well

the man has it all

Any new pics of Fukushima's big asian tits?

I will never not be amazed at that.

jared leto is a huge cokehead, retard.

hnnng dat dress

>Jared leto is a huge cokehead, retard

He's clearly a holier than thou "my body is my temple" kind of guy.

Paul Allen doesn't count.

I know, right? A guy with his average frank and average beans, in one hand, while he "sings" into a microphone? That's fucking crazy!

damn jared leto sings like *that*?

some people have it all

Would you trade being a decent, loveable (and loved), genuinely good person who has an average life and looks to become Jared Leto? The hottest guy ever, rich, famous and talented with 20 years extra youth but you are a huge pretentious bellend that treats everyone around you like dirt and everybody nice who knows you at all well hates your guts?

No one has it all.

Jared Leto is fast becoming my role model. He is literal male perfection.

30 Seconds To Mars aren't bad desu

who are these losers, oh it's the DC niggas lol

found the faggot!

>He is literal male perfection.

Seeing as he's like 5'8 I think that's a bit of stretch.

Wait but how do you know all that negative stuff about him? Do you have a source?

>uge pretentious bellend that treats everyone around you like dirt and everybody nice who knows you at all well hates your guts
t. tumblr

>Jared Leto is a douche.

Explain this meme.

Nothing I've seen seems to suggest he's any more or less of a prick than any other Hollywood celeb.

This shit has literally been started by tumblr when at the Comic Con they "perceived" that Viola Davis was shading him or something.

Do you think that stops him from getting what he wants in life, he probably has a harem of babes that would kneel for him so he could reach the top shelf. That's alpha goals right there.

The guy is so legitimately thirsty for Margot I'd be surprised if he didn't try at least.

would you a constance?

>Kiss drags on that long.

Wew.

When he did that purr/growl in the movie she was probably fingering herself on set.

Jared got all the great genes desu

its slowmotion you dip

>Vegans are the only people who eat well hung dicks better than faggots

ftfy

That's a pepsi can. Dicks cant be that thick

I just can't even be jealous at this point. Is it sad that you'll never be a beautiful, hung, millionaire, Oscar winning rock star? Yeah kind of, but this is life I guess

"I don't walk around thinking, oh, I'm the Joker; it's a game, it's a practice, about creating dynamics".
youtu.be/IY57u1GzUSU?t=437

great meme desu but seriously the look of joy on his face and the fact that he bought the probably quite expensive green piece of will ferrell elf looking shit is amazing, i bet he's very happy with it, i very much envy him and the joy that this garment has brought him

It doesn't look that good on him honestly.

It works on the other guy because of his haircut and pants and boots.

Tbh I actually dig the crazy shit Leto is wearing as he watched that fashion show

I want her suck my dicc while I suck leto's

kek

But he's a 5'8 manlet
You are at least taller than him, right user?

It's because that baby need certain type of nutrients that breast milk and baby formula have. If just feed a 14 month old baby meat it would probably die as well.

vegans eat bread soda and candy and crisps all the time

Just because they don't eat meat doesn't make them healthy

you seem to think its on vegans exclusively who eat veg

i cant hear you over the sound of the penny you're sucking on

the mother obviously was a vegan also and lacking the nutrients in her breast milk

numnuts

Is he really Jesus?

ive never felt so hard for a granny, who is she?

You get the right kind of nutrient and protein needed to be healthy while being vegan. Just because they family didn't doesn't mean veganism is shit. DESU you shouldn't eat a whole lot of red meat anyway vegan or not.

Jared's mom

Do vegans breastfeed?

most vegans are not healthy

only the wealthy who can actually afford to do it correctly

huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/kitten-vegan-diet-nearly-dies_n_3644213.html

theres plenty of cases were the will force a diet on their pets

most vegans are just idiots

>That beautiful gray hair that shows her age but that she's still fine as fuck.

HHNNNNNNGG

>not feeding your cat pork

Did they fuck?

I eat a lot of white meat and fish, the only time I really have red meat is when I can be bothered to cook some bacon for breakfast which is rare

That is implying that everbody else is healthy. When the majority of America is obese. Cramming you face full of buyers and fries every day isn't smart either.

brehs...

Tbf a lot of it is hearsay and internet stories but the sheer number of them is suspicious

E.g. popdust.com/one-girls-sorry-tale-of-close-sexual-encounter-with-a-bbqing-jared-let-1889836756.html

Not american desu

also fries are vegan, vegans are not healthy

Actually a strictly carnivorous diet is viable

The majority of Americans are overweight. Not obese.

vegan is so healthy

now watch me down the vegan cola and vegan french fries and vegan burger thats been fried in vegetable based oil loaded with sugar sauce and iceburg lettuce

I am so healthy because I don't eat meat, If anyone asks what I had for dinner Ill be smug and say I ate 1lb of spinach and tofu with some pine nuts so I got my protein

I will also lie and use denial when they ask where I get my b12 from

now where did I put my potato chips, they don't have meat so its ok they are healthy

MOMS GONNA FREAK

>Fries are vegan

Not fast-food fries they have meat in them.

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93386

Plus you are missing the point. The point is that people tend to look at things like veganism in a black or white way. People who say that veganism us unhealthy and stupid are fat ducks who eat hot garbage. While most vegans are just vegans for social reason and are pretty stupid and aggressive about it. Neither are healthy.

Overweight is being 140lbs when you should be 120lb. Obese is being 200 when you should be 150lb. Which most are.

not him but I'm 5'6 with a deformed face and stutter

>thicc asians

she's literally perfect.

He doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs and never has. At least that's what he says.

Combine that with great genetics and exercise and that's why he looks so great at his age. He's always looked ten years younger than his age.

vegans are not healthy, they eat the same crap but without meat

people take the path of least resistance, Just because they think being a vegan is healthy when in fact they are just buying easily accessible food with out meat in it

veganism is unhealthy in a few respects

> or do drugs and never has

wat exactly are you basing this objective fact on?

>not chewing oyur baby's food until it's a fine paste
>not swalloing that paste
>not barfing up that meat paste into your baby's mouth

It's The Current Year for Big Bird's sake!!.

>Not fast-food fries they have meat in them.

There's no meat in French fries you fucking retard, that's just two poo in the loos getting mad because of some tiny traces

> "Did you play sports in high school?" asks Leto, who didn't. "I was too busy taking drugs," he says. "Which was kind of a sport."

> By his teenage years, Leto was getting in various kinds of trouble. "My experience with drugs?" he says. "I did them, lots of them. A lot of them were really fun. There are just those few that tend to kick you in the ass. I guess at some point, too, there's a decision: Is this going to be my life? I made a choice to pursue other dreams. I guess that's just the kind of fucked thing about a lot of drugs: The opportunity cost is too high. Some drugs are incredible, but the risk versus reward is out of line. I just saw too many examples of what not to do."

> rollingstone.com/movies/features/jared-leto-the-unlikely-triumphs-of-a-rock-star-movie-star-w430833

Straight edge loser BTFO

By looking the the nutrients veggie burger is factually healthy then a beef burger. Veggie chips are still healthier then regular chip. Kale chips are even healthier then veggie chips and regular potato chips. You keep saying the veganism is unhealthy, it's not.

regular chips are potato chips are vegan

do you think a vegan is going to choose kale over potato?

no you are thinking a people who are gluten insensitive

Just because vegans say they have healthy food it doesn't mean they choose it

veggie burgers are not healthier than meat, they contain a shit ton of additives and sugar to make them taste good

just because you say they are doesn't mean they actually are

>Says he dropped drugs to pursue his dreams.
>Straight edge fags gets BTFO because they get proven right.

Que?

Girl I know is a vegan. Likes to announce it every now and then on FB. Thing is, she's the fattest vegan I've ever seen.

She'll take pictures of the shit she eats, mostly carbs and starches with a little vege thrown in for good measure.

Looking at the pics she posts of herself, her face is just getting puffier and puffier.

> He doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs and never has.

He used a lot of drugs, the fact that his publicist told him to say he doesn't use drugs anymore wasn't in question.

Reading comprehension is hard? LOL

>He spent weeks living with drug addicts where they "would shoot up dope" and he'd shoot up water.
>water
Jared Leto was born to play Joker, the absolute madman

>regular chips are potato chips are vegan

Most of them are not. A lot of regular potato chips contain chicken fat.

Also

twofoods.com/compare/query/dmVnZ2llIGJ1cmdlcg==/aGFtYnVyZ2Vy

you think you are being clever

most are though and people eat them

>orange juice

>moves goal posts
>vegans are super healthy because these brands use meat so vegans don't eat them as a whole

face is, most vegans are little sugar and carb junkies

the rest have malnutrition, were picky eaters about meat in the first place, Have enough money to do it correctly

>red food
I'm assuming processed red food? Something in the red dye, maybe? Or once you go vegan your body can no longer process the color red

>moves goal posts

ad hom

vegans lmao

Why do people hate veganism so much, why do you even care how people eat?

How are you going to be malnourished when 95% of your food is nutrient dense vegetable and fruit?

Im a vegetarian not vegan but i am far from malnourished and /fit/, lift 4 times a week and stronger than most people in my gym. All my protein comes from fucking beans.

> Why do people hate veganism so much, why do you even care how people eat?

because vegans literally obsessed with it, they bring it up whenever possible, it doesn't matter what is being discussed you can always rely on a vegan to bring up their veganism.

Face it what you claim goes both way. You can't sit there and claim that vegans eat shit while pretending the other side doesn't. Also it's pretty clear at this point you have no clue what veganism actually is and have been confusing it with vegetarianism this whole time.

I don't have a problem with the diet. It's just a lot of the people that follow it are cunts. Also, I need to make myself feel better about my shitty eating habits

So they are like weed smokers.

You hate the people not the actual diet, it can be done healthy and cause no problems. But i do understand the distaste for the fanatics.