Who is this? I forgot his name and want to know

Who is this? I forgot his name and want to know.

No! Keep that evil out of here

HYUUUCKK!

Why would anyone ever want to remember anything about that abomination?

Because they're interesting

Jhonatan galindo

bump

Goofy

Oh like you wouldn't.

bump

oh yeah?

this art, hes supposed to be rapid that isnt cum.

High art like this seen in museums such as the campaign against Drumpf where people come in to scream for an hour nonstop are beyond low life plebs understanding because their racists.

No, your Bishie Colonel Sanders is interesting. Those Bogdanoff mutants are interesting. This guy at the top is terrifying. Someone put a LOT of effort into that, and that person is almost certainly hiding some bodies in his crawlspace. This is worse than furries, worse than Sup Forums, worse than AIDS. This is something that crawled from at least the fifth circle of Hell. This is why I can't sleep without powerful medication, to keep away the nightmares. This is what Lovecraft saw in his final fever dreams.

Also, I think it's supposed to be Goofy's son, from that crappy 90's movie. If it was Goofy, he'd have the hat.

>Drumpf
go back to lefty pol, this isn't the place for you

Are you saying you support a Fascist white supremacist? So you admit your a nazi which means you have a small brain which is a scientific fact since more college grads supported Hillary because shes a woman instead of a white male you piece of shit.

Can you form a proper sentence before responding to me again, leftypol? I can hardly understand your incoherent mess of a "rant". I don't know why I expected anymore from a Shariablue/Leftypol shill.

>I can hardly understand your incoherent mess of a "rant".
Im not surprised you got the BTFO by my superior intellect because I am a fearless empowered liberal who wont stop until we destroy the US government and replace it with communism to stop nazi low life fucks like you.

Thanks, guy, now I have to pour Holy Water on my computer. Do you know how hard it is to get the authentic stuff?

DIE FASCIST!!!!

Soon it will be open season on white people like you, count your days because were coming!

>HE COULDNT UNDERSTAND MY INCOHERENT TRASH! I WON!

>Implying you didn't fap to that image before replying

Tits too small for my taste, and the Thai stuff has never really done it for me.

GET BACK IN YOUR FUCKING GRAVE HITLER

>Tits too small for my taste[...]
As if that was the only problem with that image...

You ain't going to do dick. Fuck, you can't even spell correctly after being triggered like the bitch you are and you think you can handle an actual fight?

Why

were taking over your board and as word spreads that were doing it you can expect to be shut down since we will be the ones creating the topics to promote diversity and STOP islamophobia.

>DIE FACIST
ohhh noo, I'm so scared of the fat fuck hiding behind his keyboard!
Do us all a favor and end your life, it will end our suffering.
>pissing in a sea of piss

bro you and your family wont have a chance once we seize power and clean house of all those who stood against us which is what ever ANTIFA dreams of to end your nazi reign and spreading lies about Israel.

GAME OVER FOR YOU!

>we
Stop! My sides are already gone! You've struck oil, stop drilling user!

The only thing you fat LGBTQFAG''''s will be seizing is welfare and coffee from the local starbucks so you can whine online on some weaboo image board

Good luck with that. Mods don't ban on SJW shit here.

when we get the voting roles we will issue edicts to kill every nazi like you who voted for Drumpf because your a racist who hates women since you didnt vote for Hillary