Provide a picture/gif and what shes saying and I can shoop it in, how creative are you Sup Forums?

Provide a picture/gif and what shes saying and I can shoop it in, how creative are you Sup Forums?

imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein

You know, I actually like it

bit of a weird one, doesn't really make sense

Fine dad. I'll think of something else

I was thinking of her being surprised at whatever hes watching to get off, that's just one possibility though

"You like watching pictures of mom while you sister jerks you off, oniichan~?"

Get a load of this guy, OP. It's like he didn't even read the assignment.

I'm not going to give you anything. You think you can just manipulate me into giving you things so easily? Think again. I don't wear this tin-foil hat for nothing, you know.

C-

Oh come on bby, you know you want to...

You will listen directly to me. I didn't bust my ass coming up with the most hilarious meme in the history of the innernet to be jerked around by the likes of you. Now, you will immediately deposit the entirety of your savings into my secture offshore account. Kapeesh??

Now you listen to me you little fucker, I will not allow you to derail this thread, I came here to photoshop shit and if you can't post a correct request then GET THE FUCK OUT.

What are you talking about? You've never spoken to me like this before. You sound insane. You sound like a crazy person.

source?

So close to a hepta... pity.

OH SHI-

WHAT THE FUCK

Mommy is gonna make baby's benis do big cums!

idk if this is what you wanted?

It's even funnier without context.

Do I get the job?

lol

You skipped mine
this is my request

Firmly grasp it

I fuckin keeping this one. Nice dubs btw

Yes

OP I said you skipped mine!

calm down fucker I'm doin it!

Your request was shit anyway, pleb

thank you you glorious faggot but I kinda wanted the hepta's in there

very good one

>says pleb
>pleb is a tumblr word and is only used by tumblrrinas

I can do small gifs too, keep in mind

yo join my discord
discord gg/uykDcQa

Tom and Dakota are so perfect together!

okay before I make this, why tf is this a thing for you?

Are you being serious?

yep, sorry I don't follow celebs.

Are you as bad at your day job as you are at this? That is clearly not what I wanted in that speech bubble.

This shit isn't funny or vaguely hot, which is what I'm here for

it's accurate tho, wierdo

If you don't do it right I can't I get off. You do want me to get off, right?

Anyone else have a good request?

Gary, me need sex inside me now please

can we all agree the Dakota Fanning and Tom Cruise shit is a bit bonkers?

ur a faget

she looks like an ugly troll doll and never improved

got me.

Wow. I guess love is just a joke to some people.

life itself is a joke. nothing is sacred

kek

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation.

re-read the assignment and see me after class

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation.

I want you to blast a Kamehameha worth of jizz

bumping

I showed you my dick answer me

re-read the assignment and see me after class

shut up, faggot.

I want you to blast a Kamehameha worth of jizz.

here you go
get the fuck out of my thread pussy

You are doing gods work though, user.

Retard alert

do you have the original image without the speech bubble + blank screen by any chance?

WE WUZ KANGS

You're jerking me next, right?

You're disgusting

original as far as I know

Look how cute you were when you were just a little baby!

thanks!

oops

>You're jerking me next, right?

If you or a loved one has suffered medical problems related to:
Vaginal mesh
Bladder mesh
Vaginal sling
or Bladder sling
You may be entitled to compensation

We're not doing that.

That's pretty fucked lmao

I mean you wanted creativity. Here you go lmao

i dont get it

pretty good

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

>>underrated post
>>needs more redbull and ESR + RS

ur a faget

kys

Thanks user. You made my day.

penal servitude 50

bump

fuck gamergate

I'M PRESSING BUTTONS

I liek bertholes

Make America great again