Latvia is the only country in EU to refuse to sign feminist wet dream 'Istanbul Convention'

Why is nobody talking about Istanbul Convention?
In short, it’s an agreement that governments will undertake to act within its guidelines, said guidelines being essentially a feminist blueprint to inflict every manner of injustice on half the population purely because they have male genitalia.

TL;DR keypoints:
>this paper is made because it's ALL men’s fault
>gives money to the feminists for dem programs. At least 1.5 billion euros (2 billion US dollars) per year
>urges to “cure” boys of their “sickness” called Masculinity, just to curb violence
>classes of compulsory feminism should be taught to young children.
>women are true victims of war bla bla
>condemns female genital mutilation while saying nothing about male genital mutilation
>rape charges can still be processed even if woman admits to have lied

Long version with citations:
avoiceformen.com/feminism/government-tyranny/the-great-danger-of-the-istambul-convention/

Everyone in EU has signed and/or ratified it, except Latvia:
coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/treaty/210/signatures

WHY ISN'T LATVIA SIGNING IT?
>because it violates 4 clauses of our Consitution: namely ones about freedom of thought and expression of opinion, right for both parents to participate in the education of a child, only man and female can marry so no "social" genders and fluid-kins allowed in our constitution. Because we are democracy therefore we can't force people to follow ideas and postulates of a single ideology (radical feminism).

Other urls found in this thread:

rm.coe.int/CoERMPublicCommonSearchServices/DisplayDCTMContent?documentId=090000168008482e
coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_preventing_and_combating_violence_against_women_and_domestic_violence
coe.int/en/web/istanbul-convention/members
ringieraxelspringer.com/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump a bumpin

Thank you Latvia

Good on you Latvia, don't let them force their bullshit on you

Let me get this straight, so just the EU has to follow the Istanbul agreement? Or the entire world?

sounds good, but with all that money from betraying your morals couldn't you get some potato?

You can, if you just sign it.
And you probably will sign it, sooner or later someone will sneakily sign it without your consent.

Our Ministry of Justice is blocking signing at the moment, but they might crumble under pressure of international shills.

This literaly gets drowned out by 25 Shillbot threads.
Sup Forums is getting fucked hard right now..

SAD!

damnit, we're gonna get that crap here too aren't we?

feminism is kind of "under attack" slightly being exposed for what it is in the media here lately. Some of it at least

I can't believe this is signed here, men are the primary victims of domestic violence.

Do you have a link to the agreement itself, Latviabro?

Makes sense. My moms side of the family is all Latvian (Grandparents came to the US during WWII) and we're all redpilled a fuck.

>freedom of thought and expression of opinion
why is my constitution so shit Łotwa, 3rd of may was yesterday and I had to hear about
>muh first in europe
once again

>Polan signed on 2012
>a coalition between a corrupt and retarded liberal party (Platforma Obywatelska, Civic Platform) and an agrarian party made up of ex-commies ( Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe, Polish People's Party) was in charge back then

We are sorry.

I swear to God, commies are even worse than Jews

>rape charges can still be processed even if woman admits to have lied

Euros are the stupidest people on earth

PDF:
rm.coe.int/CoERMPublicCommonSearchServices/DisplayDCTMContent?documentId=090000168008482e

WEB:
coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e

Oh shit, and you even ratified and completed "Entry into force" in 2015
Even Norway hasnt ratified it, only signed.

>commies are worse than jews

Many of the leaders of European communism were jews.

good job latvia!

>because it violates 4 clauses of our Consitution: namely ones about freedom of thought and expression of opinion, right for both parents to participate in the education of a child, only man and female can marry so no "social" genders and fluid-kins allowed in our constitution. Because we are democracy therefore we can't force people to follow ideas and postulates of a single ideology (radical feminism).

Stand fast Latvian. The tide will come in on their anti-national utopia, just as shills on Sup Forums are eventually banned or exhausted. You can see Britpol is still up there.

Europe has perhaps one or more last stands left.

Thank you! Gonna give it a read, see how bad it really is

You've already signed.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_preventing_and_combating_violence_against_women_and_domestic_violence

I forgot to mention that Latvian Ministry of Justice commissioned an assessment of the Istanbul convention.
Assessment was done by a WOMAN, who is one of the best lawyers and she completely shit on it.
It's like Ministry knew how to play this out properly.

pic related.

That's terrifying. What have we become? How could this get a pass from so many countries?

And they even hide it so they clearly know how wrong and outrageous this is.

Fuck this Earth. If this goes through I'm going on a rape-murder spree. I'm going to live the life before I gou out with style.

Do you know who the GREVIO council is made up of? Only one representative can come from each state, and they're the group that oversees the implementation of this damnable bill.

If y'all wanna rage, read sections 66 through 68 of the bill. If you've ratified, find out who's representing you via party ties to the committee, and who's directly representing you in the GREVIO council. Know thy enemy

map is a bit outdated, Czech went full cuck and signed it this Monday.

Latvian here, btw, just haben to be in Poland.

Don't forget we have a justice minister who is experienced in both law an politics and From the National Alliance.

How is this enforced? By whom?

Climate conventions always lead to signing some piece of paper.

It is enforced by the GREVIO council, a council made up of a single member of each signatory, at least 10 members, with 8 required to be from EU states. The GREVIO council has the backing and support of the Council of Europe. I know nothing about the Council of Europe so I can't really tell you if that means that they've got power behind them or not.

Here's a link to the council members, by the way: coe.int/en/web/istanbul-convention/members

>directly express need for "gender equality in representation" in regards to members of GREVIO council.
>not a single man
>equality in representation

This is the future you chose, Europe. America is 5 to ten years behind you guys, Lord have mercy.

Hey, they knew they losing support so they started to do shilly shit like that.

That's not even the worst bit. They had their liberal president, the great autismo (pic) who could not even spell properly in his own fucking language. So Mr. autismo ratified a new statue, allowing for the lower house of the parliament to vote for their own representatives of the Constitutional Court, despite the people who they were going to replace would only end their 9 year old terms just before the parliament election (where before you could not do such things to make sure nobody can use that as a safety net for when they lose power), and in the case of two others they replaced them BEFORE they term ended, because it would end just after the elections.

Obviously when the democratic party won (PiS, Prawo i Sprawiedliwość, Law and Justice) they did not recognise the previously selected judges of the Court, arguing that they were selected unconstitutionally, and instead selected their own. The new democratic president Andrzej Duda had sworn the new 5 into office. They also later changed the court's decision-making power by prescribing a two-third majority vote and mandatory participation of at least 13 of the 15 judges. The law changes were criticized by some European Union representatives and certain German politicians, as threatening the rule of law and the human rights of Polish citizens. (while the previous one weren't, because, you know, it was the liberals doing it)

So protest started, agitated by the liberal party and the former autismo. These of course met with counter protests, both started lying about their numbers and what they allegedly did or did not.
German politicians kept insisting that PiS would change their decisions, only adding fuel to the fire, and Prime Minister Beata Szydło vowed not to bow to German pressure saying "these attacks are intended to weaken us, trying to show us that we should agree to everything just like our predecessors did".

Based Latvians know whats up

That does not make every Jew as bad as a commie, or as bad as Sup Forums likes to think they are.

read
I'm just being a retard and linked to myslef

women and feminists are treated like jokes in poland they need to know their place

>diversity = no white cis males

>decision-making power by two-third majority vote and mandatory participation of at least 13 of the 15 judges
>non-democratic
How did they spin this one in press? Important shit is always 2/3 votes. Only makes sense.

I am sorry world for my people. Hold on Latvia. Keep the defense up, as much as you can.

We are doomed...

Eh, depending on how much power the council of Europe actually has, this might just be a hollow document. And looking at the résumés of the women on the GREVIO council, this is all a joke. They're inexperienced uneducated children playing in the real world.

>They're inexperienced uneducated children playing in the real world.

Exactly how someone could describe Feminism in 1920. Yet look at its influence now.

This could be the beginning of a dark Era for men user.

Oh, and fuck all those Shillaries.

I knew you guys were awesome. It's a shame that the Fantastic Four likes to fight your ruler but I still think you guys are swell.

>women (...) are treated like jokes in poland they need to know their place

You are either a 15 yo old Gimb Edgyfaglord or a typical "Andrzej" who beats her wife because the soup was too salty

Either way you're wrong as per your, and mine, constitution:

Article 30
The inherent and inalienable dignity of the person shall constitute a source of freedoms and rights of persons and citizens. It shall be inviolable. The respect and protection thereof shall be the obligation of public authorities.

Article 33
Sub. 1. Men and women shall have equal rights in family, political, social and economic life in the Republic of Poland.

Article 38
The Republic of Poland shall ensure the legal protection of the life of every human being.

Article 40
No one may be subjected to torture or cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment. The application of corporal punishment shall be prohibited.

So if you are indeed that 15yo Gimb Edgyfaglord then you'll probably grow out of it.

If you are "Andrzej" then I suggest that you should stop lying to yourself and stop trying to make yourself feel better by making other people seem as inherently subhuman.

wait why is it held in istanbul and why didn't i hear about this
surely we have a few gay bars, and a few transvestites in istanbul, but its definitely not a "feminist friendly" city

It is not ratified in a lot of countries tho, gonna keep my eyes open when this garbage arrives to our parliament.

women are treated like shit in poland you dumb shit
they dont even have right to do abortion they earn less money and soon in vitro will be banned your small polak brain cant understand this because you live in cucked britkinstan society go fuck yourself and clean some toilets there

oy vey! sign the fucking paper g̶o̶y̶s guys

Couldn't this help the fight against the rapefugees?

Because liberals.
I don't have any better explanation.

Also, the fact that the major press and journal company in Poland is a part of a multinational moloch Ringier Axel Springer Media AG with it's base office in Zurich and with 50/50 control split between the German Axel Springer and Swiss Ringier AG.

I really don't like conspiracies but it smells fishy when Ringier Axel Springer Media AG exists purely for central European countries and together they control "more than 70 print titles and more than 55 digital offerings" ,as explained on their website, in just 4 countries, Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia and Slovakia.

ringieraxelspringer.com/en/

Go to sleep, KOD shill.

Don't go there. This works only as far as the GREVIO council allows it to. They're all uber social justice warriors who don't know what reality is. This'll be used against what they know, rather than what is real.

And last I checked, gender studies and sociology courses taught that white men were the most violent and evil, so guess who that'll be targeting?

Latvia, you are amazing. Keep strong.

And yeah, the shills for Hillary are hitting -hard- for some reason. I think it's because they realize how far Trump has come.

They're scared.

based latviju

finally you sprots are doing something good

>On 12 March 2012, Turkey became the first country to ratify the Convention, followed by twenty other countries from 2013 to 2016

Turkey leading the way to a better future.
Th-anks

yes paco unleash your inner conquistador