What would you do if you only had a day to live?

What would you do if you only had a day to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mut_jxG1Uhc&index=20&list=PLScW4J8grLdMZqirXR4bv0EFkevuyQ7qR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kms

watch anime

Kill myself.

watch anime then kill myself

Probably just jump in my car and fang around, get cops called on me and just see how long I can go before being caught

Fuck a girl, commit some act against the Islamist parliament to scare them, enlist in some organ donor scheme like France if my body's still viable

Go on a drug induced rampage of violence and rape and once I was finally sated i would crawl into a corner and cry because i never asked to be born and just wanted to be loved by someone that cated about themselves enough to care about me and now i will bever get that.

After that was over I would probably taje a nap wondering what I'll ask god when/if I see him. Probably something along the lines of "what the ever loving fuck asshole?".

rape and murder

probably

Get drunk.

Smoke cigarettes.

Maybe smoke some methamphetamine if I could get ahold of it.

Smoke weed erryday.

I miss cigarettes

'mirin doz dubz.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mut_jxG1Uhc&index=20&list=PLScW4J8grLdMZqirXR4bv0EFkevuyQ7qR

its not a great song but it works.

Get a gun and share the misery.

Email every girl on Craiglist and hit every one of them raw. Even the fat black mammies.

>white ''aryan''s only rape and murder when the spectre of death is looming
Told you that Ebola and famine were incentives for killing and filling

same

fly out and strangle my ex with my own hands

ahhh would probably be so pleasurable mmm

grab my dad's Makarov and SKS and start shooting grills on streets and alfa males on expensive cars

holy shit. that's deep dude

>Hire a bunch of prostitutes for the early morning.
>After I'm done start up on some psychedelics and get driven to the beach to muck around with mates and have a barbeque for lunch.
>When psychs wear off meet my family in the evening and take them to the best restaurant with a great view and pay for everything.
>die and donate my money and possessions to charity and body to science. (Except leave $10K to each of my sisters, they need it)

Sex and drugs

>cut dick
>become a muslim
>go to mecca
>end it all
>save the world

Bet everything on a religion. I would have to inform myself which one offers the better afterlife. Probably Islam with its 72 virgins to play wow with.

>write down the most important things I learnt in life
>plant a tree
>donate my body to science
>cook din dins with the family
>inject heroin because why not

Convert to all religions hoping that I won't go to hell.

fucking cowards

break the law

shitpost in a cathedral
Empty churches are comfy

Masturbate, drink one last small foamy beer and then kill myself

Think the whole day what I should do on my last day...

Kill lot's and lot's of people.

> lot's and lot's

why dont you attend one last English class instead

Die for something meaningful.

Reconquista I guess.

Get a gun and shoot some niggas

Vandalise as many Polish shops as I can, tell them I am not a turk try to get a massage off of one of the polska girls maybe a little ballbusting.
We can sit in a park and she can sit on me while she plants kisses on my forehead, this is what people experience every afternoon so I'd like to experience it at least once

Then puncture all the tyres of the scrap metal vans in my area, imagine all their butthurt because their spares are punctured as well
Maybe go on the swings with my polish gf for the rest of the day, push her gently on the swing hear her laugh and have her sit on my lap while we ride the swings together and go down slides

i would tell one guy about my feelings

Go on Sup Forums, masturbate, sleep.

Probably hire a fancy prostitute, then go home and spend some time with my cat.

Also, nuke hard drives, and throw sex toys in the bin.

rabe

Kill Donald Trump to cause massive butthurt on Sup Forums

Kill someone I hate

>give family a stern ranting and then give them the thanks/love/farewell afterwards
>give friends/gf the proper farewell as well
>smack the piss out of my enemy
>go on a road trip
>briefly visit favorite places in nature and nostalgia hard
>end up at my favorite forest/beach
>go on a final hike through it
>end up on beach
>drink/smoke throughout the sunset and night
>die happy

It would actually be a pretty good day for me to be honest.

pray

theres always someone coming and looking at you

t. Filip