Only 12% of the USA is black but if you watch TV what % of the country would you say they are?

only 12% of the USA is black but if you watch TV what % of the country would you say they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yXvyJDqqQec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like 1/3

This

There are blacks, hispanics and whites in the US. So, 1/3 of people are black.

> Producer reasoning

And 1 out of every 3 couples is a black guy and a white girl

.04%

Is that pic of you

Retard logic: Only 12% of the USA is black but if you listen to american jazz what % of the country would you say they are.

Its ri ri

youtu.be/yXvyJDqqQec

if you just watch security camera footage you will think it's about 90

I thought 95% tbh

Literally this.

95% I watch a lot of fresh Prince of Bel air

Misissipi is 45% black

Every show has to have each minority group, gay people, interracial couples, Muslims(good ones), and now they are working in handicapable people

He didn't say if you watch BET what % of the country is black. you fucking retard

criminally underrated

These days? Probably around 30ish

except he's not asserting any logic. He asked a question. You are literally implying an argument nobody made. Fuck off back to 7th grade blackie.

10% tbh

>not even a yeti

aint this bitch supposed to be loaded

Its the bank cartel owned media pushing their racially divided agenda to keep us separated and controlled

Top kek

He mentioned tv where blacks have historically been over-represented, retard.

I don't get it.

>and now they are working in handicapable people
pretty soon they will also include the illiterate.

>He asked a question
>what is a rhetorical question

Like 1%.

But if I were a hypersensitive Nazi faggot I'd probably see brown ppl everywhere I looked.

fat women and white trash really shouldn't count

So you feel there is 1 show on tv with black people in it

Over compensating much

#whiteguilt

only 12% the pop 40% of violent crimes sort of how musies are 1% and they do the second most amount of terrorism in the us

the fuck kind of hypothetical question is this?

trolling is so meta-level now it's like you have to design a rubik's cube level of complexity or higher. That's basically what this thread is.

No idea/don't care. Rihanna's naked body is fucking beautiful and it shuts down all logic centers of my brain.

With all the nigger movies and nigger shows and pure nigger tv networks I'd think it was 2/3.

What would happen if White had a White Entertainment Television Channel. It would be racist but BET is fine. also i would think 40% of the US population was blacked based on the tele alone

3/5ths

77/86ths

No..... He asked a question and you IMPLIED an argument. F-U-C-K O-F-F pleb.