Drug thread. Just got a $100 sack of tar. I've been smoking it off tin foil...

Drug thread. Just got a $100 sack of tar. I've been smoking it off tin foil. It doesn't last very long but just a little bit kicks pretty hard.

lol loser

Smock it all it once so you get accustomed to dying and needing oxygen to live

wat

Pretty sure tar is used to make roads or something probably shouldn't smoke that

fokin smock it all m8

It'll probably be gone by wednesday lol, I sprinkled some kief on a chunk of it earlier, tasted real nice.

how much does 100 get? I have no idea the street value per g or how much is even a dose?

You guys must have so many friends

probably more than the fake friends that only like you for your shit tier drugs

Your bionicle dolls don't count

Conspired to other drugs how does it feel super spacy? for example 10x weed or Xanax or none of the above?

Sounds like a waste of money to me

This would be funny if I actually didn't have friends

None of the above

Sounds like something a lonely person would say...

I got 1.3 grams. Not a veteran, though. Only my 3rd time buying and its all been from the same guy so idek if it's good shit compared to other tar.

I wouldn't know

Is it possible to explain to someone with only the experience of shrooms weed acid and coke?

Sounds like someone who would know....

You're paying too much. Also grow up amd use a needle

Yeah you can't really compare it to drugs like weed or xanax. Heroin compares to hydrocodone. I'd say the two are pretty similar. Almost all opiates are.

tbh it is...

A g goes for 20 where I'm at.

a spoon and a candle will make it last longer

what do you think retard? was it possible to explain cocaine to you before you did it?

How's the high tho? I've always heard it's just hitting it then laying back and spacing out for a couple hours

how so?

I guess. It makes me itchy. And it gives me a sense of euphoria, like everything in my life is okay. Better than okay. Honestly not worth in terms of addiction do not try

Yea actually it was... A rush similar to caffeine with a numbing of the throat and a "Christmas morning" like feeling coke's actually an easy one weed and hallucinogens were harder to grasp tho, until you actually do them, then it all comes together

It's hard to explain. I don't know about the tar but on the east coast we get powder. I would take shooting heroin over anything out there by far. I've been off the shit for seven years and still think about it at least once a day. The only mainstream drug I haven't tried is meth so I can't compare it to that.

idk just worked for me, i'm not a scientist, I mean hell I used to use foil too, but that always made me feel like a crackhead or a poor nigger

What a fucking loser. Your life is basically destroyed already, and you're going to die. And yet you sit here and post as if people are going to congratulate you.

Word so I should just do weed, same thing without the addiction and itch lol

Don't forget the vomiting

I'm pretty sure anyone willing let along already trying heroin is totally understanding that they either hate their life or don't care if they end it by you saying this did you want congratulations?

>falling for the propaganda they shove down your throat in grade school

Try thinking for yourself, shitbird

What... Opioids are fucking horrible for you

how long will you suck my dick for some tar?

Talk to me in 20 years

Or talk to me if you're part of the 1% that survives 20 years after trying heroin

So what? Do you want to live forever?

I mean you can't say that by trying heroin you can improve your lifestyle in any way, at least with other drugs like weed or coke as long as you don't continualy use it you in some way benefit your life but with heroin it is already proven to be the hardest drug in the world to quit and one of the worst for you excluding meth.

Find a nigger to sell it to and buy some weed or nitrous or something

No just as healthily and long as possible, why do you wanna die?

holy fuck is that a real stat if so I might as well go on a rampage because my years are running dangerously low, pretty sure its 20 years of smoking heroin not just trying it though

No longer attached to this reality user

Oooooh man, sorry dude. I didn't realize I was talking to the king of brown. How stupid of me. Now the worlds leading authority on heroin thinks I'm a dingus.

>if dubs, gets struck by lightning tomorrow.

With heroin, there's very significant overlap between the two categories.

I pity you.

what kief? tar?

like weed oil? and cause.. its 50 a gram here
and like wtf

Ah cloud 9 I see well enjoy your flight muh nigga.

Dawg 25 will get you some dank shatter here

I don't think dingus means what you think it does

Kief is those little hairs that fall off in the bottom of a grinder after grinding weed, not oil...

small town arkansas brah

What a zinger. I'm gonna be up all night tossing and turning over that one.

so godamn people im buying it off are probably ripping me off.

>the more you know

Alex?

>>Tossing and turning over
Your own vomit

Shatter like dabs? THC oil? Or heroin I don't fucks with H town boi

I have this is "J1" shatter cannabis concentrate.

It hits pretty hard and I can smoke as much as I want with out dying.

btw the quicker i find out how and how hard im being ripped off, i realize its probably for a booster money

so the quicker ill remove all supply of it to the person and find another possible as soon as possible. to hopefully fuck their plans up so i can laugh at them as their shit falls apart.

>so many rip offs

Devil confirmed, so where u at boi I would like to acquire some shatter btw how much?

thats heroine right.

I run a bhogart. I have absolutely no reason to do any other drug other than marijuana.

woah there satan thats not exactly true, but it would take a great deal more than that to kill a human

no its not you faggot quit fucking lying you faggot cia

i done a report and a book says it takes 15 pounds a second for 15 minutes straight to od

..or something like that

pretty much smoke inhalation

lol im not looking for conratulations

Most SanDiego dispensaries have it, $30 for a half gram (that image), $50 for a full.

you trip getting fool

How bout this pink shit though sold to us earlier as H. Looked it up & I think it's U47000. Been hitting it on foil & I'm fucked up tho.

Trips of truth CIA BTFO

I admit, this might kill me.
3000 grams pure hash oil.

lmao you fucking idiot, your heart would stop way before then

Well I've have never seen pink heroin so you're either going to die tonight or that's oxy 10mg in which case you're a lightweight faggot

Damn I gotsta move to Cali, NY livin is gettin rough hopefully legalized here soon but damn I can't wait

light brown H is usually the closest to pure than black tar, unless it's super sticky hard to the core black tar. If your shit is soft or doesn't have that strong smell that super sticky tar has then it's mixed to shit.

i know its high but the concentration i guess of thc is what i got.

in that sort of amount. it was some ridiculous amount. I KNOW pot cant kill you tahts what my report was

Avoid opiates. Find other shit to do.

dude thats the point. Your pulmonary system fails and your heart runs out of o2

>6g DXM in past 7 days
>5 points of meth in one sitting last thurs
>~150g GHB in past month

im not use to these amounts. feel like blowing my fucking brains out

Nah man, is def some U47700. It's a research chem opiate apparently. And nah dude. 2 hits & I'm fucked. I've smoked way too many oxy 30's & others to know haha.

thc accelerates your heart rate, it can fail way before a problem of lack of oxygen becomes an issue dumbfuck

Bro look up powdered nitrogen that shot can kill you, I'd stop if I were u, but kinda unlikely some street nigga is gettin pn so it's whateves

wow your just the king of trips today aren't you there cowboy, I wouldn't trust everything you read. Concentrates are fairly new territory, and probably not fully tested yet. Also 15 pounds a second would kill faster than 15min, it takes the brain roughly 6 min without oxygen to die. I'm not saying your wrong, but I wouldn't go smoking 2 ounces of "J1" in one day.

weed kief yeah mixed with my tar. boom. real nice.

Yeah light brown to near white. Obviously I knew it wasn't H once I got it. Went through a friend's plug. Soon as I opened it I was like dude what the fuck is this, a crushed up Xanax? Then I tasted it & ripped it on the foil, barely. And instant rush haha.

$40 a g for nice wax in midwest

Where abouts? 501 here

Yea don't worry man, the only way you could die is if you smoked so much you ran out of oxygen, it would have to be a 1-2 min hit and you would likely cough nuts before then ur fine

ive smoked 3oz of live resin sugar and definitely survived. I usually take half g globbers every 30 minutes or so.

As lord infamous once said - scarecrow is the dictionary table of contents of drugs
If you describe it, I could tell you what the fuck it was
Now if you're itching, very drowsy, you feel very down
That must be heroin, I only sniff that Funkytown
The only marijuana that the Infamous will blow
Is Purple Kush and White Willow or I break down that dro
Lortabs and percocet, just before I get to bed
Break out the bag of blow and take about four to the head
Lord must have his medicine, plenty yellow purple syrup
Purest herb, very perved, feel superb, to the curb
Snotting up them railroad tracks, mack having a heart-attack
Take a Xanax, put it back, bitches bout to get attacked
Sometimes I may get down with the crystal methamphetamine
Niggas stay up early, I will strain my eyes on your high beams
Lord can't get it? Ain't no such thing of it, I stay high as fuck
Lord should take a piss test
It would melt right through the fucking cup

but what would you do with the other 6 dragon balls if you smoked one

i know im not worrying about dying its, ridiculous, but as the who (world health org) has found out, everything has a too much point
>potassium poisoning
>beta caratene
>every vitamin

i figured when i read that it was meaning something in this way.

870 with all the water

Well you better watch your ass with that shit heard it's pretty fucking strong

it could be pepto-based cheese. don't smoke it retard.