Cartoon Characters you were in love with as a child

>Picture related
Not even sure what it was about her. She was hot and was good at football i guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersix_(TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=EkC6thC8sY0
youtube.com/watch?v=kq5Y_ogiyi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm I have an idea for a thread about cartoons.... what board should I make it on? The Comics and Cartoons board or the r9k colony & twitter caps board???

She was also a major hoe

She wasn't all that good though. Red headed kid and his manlet pal carried most games.

Everyone knows white haired slut was the best

Didn't even know anyone watched this show. Might have to give it a rewatch.

It was a fun show, but I think the premise only worked for 1 season. After that it was just meh.

Though the arc with mixed teams was fun to watch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersix_(TV_series)

youtube.com/watch?v=EkC6thC8sY0

Still am. Along with five-hundred other little girls at this point.

I enjoyed the ghetto street football bit with them having to do sick trickshots

The entire main cast of W.I.T.C.H.

If masturbating imagining them being raped by those orc-like mooks can be called "In love"

The bitch in this

youtube.com/watch?v=kq5Y_ogiyi0

also penny from gadget

This. She was a qt

goddamn, i forgot all about this show. I really enjoyed the aspect of all those teams having their own powers, that was cool. The Shadows were OP tho.

Best team were those goons who had no powers but were wanted criminals or some shit and after every match they'd turn invisible to escape the police.

Had no idea that they did a second season.

>he didn't want to wife this girl

They did 3, I think.

Pirates were pretty cool guys, but I think they were only wanted by that robot building corporation Technoid or however they were spelled who never could field a good robot team.

>a magic force called 'breath' present on all planets of the galaxy and banned EXCEPT for use in space football
I forgot how this cartoon was stupid.

Giving outlet for gifted individuals to train and show off their talent while being easily surveyed makes sense to me. Flux wars were a thing apparently.

I mean, it is contrived as fuck, but not a complete nonsense.

>
Naw that's just a mental illness.

The nip in defence was underrated as fuck.

He basically had to cover the entire defensive third including the goal cause that bitch kept making forward runs and his brother kept falling asleep in net.

don't talk shit about the keeper. he had insane saves

But his powerlevel was even greater when asleep