BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>70,681 likes

ayyy

She's trying to hard that it's cringy rather than "btfo"

>implying he didn't eat a Taco bowl before being driven to his private jet
>implying Mexicans aren't Hispanic.

Oh wait, it's a dumb bitch

I thought it was pretty stupid until "Youre the same color as the taco shell". Gave it a small kek, 5/10

>70,681 likes

These haters are digging their own graves......

The fact that this girl thinks she has Trump under her thumb while being wrong on every one of her points is just priceless

>you aren't in NY you're in WV
it's like she doesn't even realize he has his own fucking plane

All those likes will surely Stump the Trump

I am now a #cruzmissle

>70k likes

wew lad

1) he never said the taco bowl is Mexican
2) he never said the Trump tower grill is Mexican
3) He never said he's eating them today. What is photography?
4) he never said cinco de Mayo is a Hispanic holiday
5) k

Bonus: pack yo bags, hoe

>you're the same color as the taco shell

Stumped.

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.

Trump eating at Taco Bell and posting that is fucking hilarious.

I'm going to vote for him so hard the machine will explode.

What a sad attempt at pandering. Atleast Hillary knows how to do it right.

>all those dank likes
Damn, millennials are so courageous in fighting for their cause.

My god you fucking retard we are doing the shillary raid to make people think all Hillary posts are shills baka lurk more faggot

>cinco de mayo isn't a hispanic holiday
>its a mexican one

>you are the same colour as the taco bowl shell
Racist.

I think she meant that it's not some "pan-Hispanic" holiday. So it's wrong to say that when it's exclusively a Mexican holiday. Mexicans are Hispanic, but not all Hispanics celebrate cinco de mayo.

I just realized this is the nignog's version of (you)s.

Guy Fawkes Day isn't a European Holiday, it's a British one.

Make more sense to you now?

it has 400k likes and 300k shares now

trump has -----won----- the media game

nobody will talk about hillary's attack ad which she just released yesterday

he neutered her shit, pandered to hispanics and baited liberals into sharing this shit all over the net, with just one move

beating her money with nothing but the power of memes, social media and a taco bowl

We're going to find every single one of them when Trump becomes Führer

>implying guy fawkes day is really a holiday

Well that does it, guess I'm a #cruzmissile now

I guess she doesn't understand the concept of a private jet.
Fuckin plebe

>leaf
#imwitherher
$1 canadian maple buck in your paypal

>isn't a hispanic holiday it's a mexican one
Lliterally a distinction without a difference.
t. spic

No,she doesn't.

>implying he said the trump grill is Mexican
>implying he ever said that pic was taken today
>implying he ever said cincodemayo was a Hispanic holiday
Fuck. Why is this a thing

No it's a European one.

She probably thinks New York and WV are like, really far away.

No, I'm implying Cinco de Mayo is a fake holiday.

It was a celebration of defeating French invaders that occupied Mexican territory for like a week, and only in that small section of Mexico. The only reason it's popular anywhere else (mostly in the US) is because Mexican restaurants saw it as a good way to promote their businesses.

Yeah? Name some European countries where it is widely celebrated. It must be a majority of them since it is, as you claim, a "European holiday".

So do all these people just follow Trump on social media for the sole purpose of attempting to insult him on his posts? I've literally never seen anything from Bernie's social media accounts, I refuse to believe these people are just stumbling across this stuff.

Its a one hour flight from La Guardia to WV

>
>not...New York because you're in WV today
Trump Empire instantly destroyed
too bad ¡Yeb! didn't think of that

>Taco bowl isn't Mexican
Tex Mex
Cinco De Mayo is also Tex Mex
liberal shill btfo

>using Trump's nicknaming methodology

This is only going to make him stronger

TRUMP ON SUICIDE WATCH

>$1 newfag bux deposited into your reddit account

and this is why americans hate us.

Leave it to liberals to claim something is racist when you talk about Mexicans because they think it means all Hispanics, but when you talk about Hispanics they never make the connection to Mexico.

She doesn't understand boarder crossing very well.

But did she really digress?

>Clinton was our fourth smartest president
Wew lad

Also anyone got a link to shillary's attack ad?

Tacos are mexicans, mexicans are tacos.

The real question is why is the plate on top of the newspaper?

It's a staged photograph (as most political photos are, nothing wrong with that). It gives the impression that he's super busy. Too busy to clear his desk when he eats.

Fuck off hill shill

Doesn't know what digress means. Is this the new "literal"?

Kek on that picture my mediterrane nigger

and yet he never mentioned mexicans

Other flag sorry mexibro

Did Obama even qualify?

>and you are the same color as the taco bowl shell

Cinco de mayo isn't even a real holiday.
Fuck off back to mehico, you smelly beanbags.

>but i digress
Your word of the day calendar is mislead you.

T-that's not andre3000

Sinko da mayo is because a massive shipment of mayonnaise was lost on the Titanic anyway. Stupid holiday

Um, yes it is you ignorant maplemonkey

The best part is the French come back, like a year later, and kill everyone. Some holiday.

Nice.

Don't make me laugh this hard man, I'm in the library.

Thanks moot

Yes. Not all Hispanics are Mexican. Though my Puerto Rican friend keeps getting assumed to be Mexican. Also Guatemalan. And Italian. And Indian. No one recognizes Puerto Ricans.

MOOOOOT

Is there anyone that actually cares about the differences between Hispanics and Mexicans. I know they are different, but who cares?

a man with his own plane can be in NY and WV on the same day

some kind of sky magic ooga booga patriarchy?

women arent funny but I digress..

but judging people based on their skin colour is bigoted, intolerant and plane wrong!

oh god the irony

It's annoying but understandable at the same time seeing as how mexicans are the largest "latino" group in America and share a border with the U.S.

yes, you're all stupid, or evil

Are you sure he's a PR if he does not have five flag tattoos and does not volunteer this information to strangers on meeting them? The only Ricans I knew would not let you forget.

I'm sure this has been pointed out before, but 5 de Mayo is not a Mexican holiday, it's an American one. My girlfriend's family never celebrate it and they're straight from Mexico, and they've told me that no one really does down there either

but i digress

5/10, respectable ending, doesn't into guy with jet plane flying a few 100 miles in a private flight makes WV a day trip. 70K likes for piggybacking on a Trump meme is a whole lotta (You) though.

Cinco de Mayo is an American beer commercial. That's all it is.

Good catch

"hispanics" hate trump because wall, mexicans hate trump because he implied they were hispanic. Should he just come out and call mexico the nigger cocoon?

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

He never claimed the dish was mexican. Also if its not a hispanic holiday then why do they celebrate it?

>Estimated

Why is this picture even a thing.

Yup.

I'm watching the live stream of his Charleston rally, and he's wearing the same tie and jacket as the pic and the background of the pic looks like NYC.

Here's your maple buck

>Trump simply eating a taco bowl vs Clinton claiming to be your hip hispanic grandma
>somehow Trump is the less subtle one

>be mega-rich multi-BILLIONAIRE
>have my driver take me from Manhattan to JFK Int'l.
>hop in my private jet
>fly to West Virginia

Total travel time from last bite of Taco-Bowl in NYC to setting foot on the tarmac in WV = 2 hours 48 minutes.

This poor ass pleb probably thinks he has to wait in line, get scanned, have his bags checked and then wait for the rest of the passangers to board and the tower to clear them for takeoff!!!

hahahaha stupid cunt.

that looks p fuckin tasty but i digest

No Obama?

>das raciss

>Mexicans aren't Hispanic

This bitch is severely retarded.

5 cents have been deposited to your account

That is fucking retarded on levels that make me just leave it right here.

Drivers are for plebs in Manhattan. Definitely took the helicopter

>americans

>white

Seriously tho, what the fuck is up with that? I'm half spic and they always come up to me speaking spanish and asking if I'm a bordickwaah right before asking me for money or something.

Also, just FYI stuff like taco bowls are a MEXICAN-AMERICAN food, we could care less what they do in carteland. Its like general Tsao's chicken or pizza, they are based on their home countries cuisine, and we make it ours. Let go of your third world country, you don't live there anymore.

>driver

I read Art of the Deal recently, he's helicoptering everywhere in the book

That looks good desu.