Cutting thread? Cutting thread

Cutting thread? Cutting thread.
I've had a small 3 mg of xanax and I need this right now
No gore please, pretty cuts only

caught up in a whirlwind
life took a tailspin
hide behind our window shades
life of sin

what went wrong in your life to lead you to this? did your dad sit on your face or something? fucking faggot.

papa roach

Come live with me in my nice apartment. We'll binge watch Netflix and I'll coddle you to no end. No need to cut yourself.

Stop being a little bitch and grow up.

OP here. Pic isn't me, just the type of photos I'm looking for. Maybe I'm just a shit human being but I'm strangely attracted to it

>pretty cuts

Tumblr is a great start for finding what you desire.

It's a type of sick and twisted art, it's not going to change no matter what you do.

im down to about 13%. abs are coming through

What is this I am looking at?

bump cause I'm drunk and this is turning me on

Tub of lard.

In my mind, love heals all. Maybe I'm wrong...

>did your dad sit on your face or something?

Kek

Definitely wrong.

Male of female lard?

Idk man, tonight's a scary world.

You ARE loved, and once you realize this, things will change.

noticed cutting scars on a cute asian chick recently and got super turned on thinking about cumming on them.

gotta full on rager man I hope your not a dude

I hope not cutting scars are fuckn sexy

You prefer a cut to a gash?

I used to do this sometimes when I cut
made me feel happy for some reason

Definite man tits. I am an expert on the subject.

Hmmmmm..... I've wondered.....
why? absolutely why?
Having some battle-scars (or work scars) would be probably pretty neat and you wouldn't obviously be ATTEMPTING to get them....
is it some vampire fantasy that these children have and they don't want to break the law? Is it related to a self-loathing of sorts? Is it decoration?
I see more sense in (not the weaker side of dsbm though) the cuts war black metal type guys do.... or shia muslims do.... or what catholics used to do though..... that I get.... but I get this "suicidal teddy bear" sort of vibe from most of this bullshit....
harden the fuck up a bit.....

Pretty gross actually. But I don't judge.

I don't know about cumming on then but I have this fantasy of a cute girl cutting herself for my and letting my lick her wounds clean

it's for the same reason why people like rekt threads

I can only speak for my own specific...fetish I guess you could call it. The idea of spilling blood for someone or them doing it for you is really kind of romantic to me. I feel like it's such an intimate action.

It's not about trying to kill myself, it's just oddly cathartic. I enjoy the ritual, I'll smoke a bowl or something, play some music, and just make a couple of light cuts

To each their own, I suppose

>did your dad sit on your face or something?

i wasn't expecting to laugh so much in this thread

Hahhaahah hero

that isn't you, I know that girl

picture it like hunger, there's a part of you that's very angry and until satisfied it won't go away

then you turn to realize you're what you hate and with time it becomes a mindless action

asking someone to stop feeling depressive and cutting themselves is asking them to stop a biological impulse; you need to stop it with something stronger, and sometimes there's just nothing or no one that will do

pic related, that's me

OP, I LOVE you. I don't know you, so not in a romantic sense. I do love you as a fellow human floating around on this big ball of rock. I am for you, not against you.

No shit it's not OP, that pic shows up at least once a week on Sup Forums

I have only ever done it for the "high" i get from the pain. It feels good, better than anything in my life currently.

really?

I wonder if I should tell her

OP here, much appreciated. To me though, cutting =/= suicidal. I like to think I have bullshit self-diagnosed anxiety and depression, but I honestly just can't sympathize with people who kill themselves, it's such a cheap cop out on life

shit made me kek

My ex in college used to slice the shit out of her thighs before we dated. Fucking disgusting scars always weirded me out, she was so self-conscious about them and I made sure she knew they were fucking disgusting. Weak minded slut

LMAO