What does Sup Forums think of Humanz?

What does Sup Forums think of Humanz?

Kinda average tbh. Doesn`t feel as creative as the other gorillaz albums, and the really heavy rap songs are shitty, but i don`t like rap very much so that doesn`t help. I only liked the hits that they released before the whole album tbh. Feels like a compilation of colabs rather than an actual album from gorillaz.

It's a little different from classic gorillaz (but then again that's kinda the point), Saturn Barz took a little to get use to, andromeda was chill, let me out was alright aswell, we got the power was decent.

But it's definitely not their best album.

I love it. Submission, Busted and Blue, Carnival, Sex Murder Party, She's My Collar and Out of Body are my favorites.

Noodle is still top tier waifu material, btw

By far their worst album yet. I swear to god the majority of the album isn't even fucking Gorillaz

I miss the old rock songs with 2D's singing

Personally one of my favorites, but definitely not their best. Upon hearing the singles I pre-ordered the entire album on vinyl though.

Nigger pandering and other SJW shit

The only to listen is with a soundcard,good headphones,weed and mushrooms
otherwise its just to plain normal music

New to Gorillaz, or are you just as easy to offend as those you hate?

They've always been this way with their political views.

It's a solid album. Takes some getting used to. Not their best but I still enjoy it.

Agreed. It's the celebration on the album that stands out.

i think its not the best because in gorillaz there is no such thing as the best, gorillaz made a comeback and now they have political and social commentary, its not like plastic beach or demon days, now it gets serious, the songs are beautifully catchy and a day hasnt gone by without me humming andromeda

nail on the fucking head

The first album was playing when I was tripping on shrooms for the first time. Gorillaz is fun to trip to.

I like Humanz, but I need to listen the the full album more before I can pick favorite songs. Much better than Plastic Beach.

I still see a gorilla though

Fuck you guys that was funny

"I am the best thing to happen to black music." -Damon Albarn.

I like it. It's certainly not their best album but songs like Andromeda, Busted and Blue, She's My Collar, Charger, and Ticker Tape really make it feel like a new Gorillaz album, which is all I really wanted

this, summed up my opinion on it.

Blah! 2/10

Saturnz Barz is the only good song. I bump dat shit erryday

Gorillaz are trash

5.5-6/10
It's okay but not a lot of anything really interesting and it's way too long for not having much of anything worth sitting through. It's not BAD, just so bland.

Same

/thread

It's fucking garbage, Saturnz Barz is a shit song with bad instrumentals and a nigger rapper you can't understand who can't follow the beat

All I know is my friend played three songs off this while we were standing around the barbecue claiming they were all "the best song on the album" and we just switched to Demon Days after that. So I'm going to assume the album is garbage because if there's 3 boring forgettable songs on an album, it can't be good.

well considering all the ridiculous editing in the song, i think it's safe to assume that the rapper being offbeat was intentional, otherwise they would have fixed it in the mix

not everything they do is gonna be clint eastwood or feel good inc. plastic beach is weird as fuck too but i still rock with it

artist change over time n shit they only put out a album like every 7 years you know ?

Hes right, but theyve always been this way as this dude sez

same

its definitely not barbeque music, just kinda when your chilling at home or something

I love Ascension, andromeda, Let me out but I think that saturnz barz is pure shit because of autotune and we got the power has bad lyrics