Ask anything from a finn who has a muslim girlfriend...

Ask anything from a finn who has a muslim girlfriend. She was born in Finland but her parents are immigrants from Pakistan.

pep or pläp?

did benis in bagina, or is that haram

that's haram
benis in anus is halal

We have had sex multiple times. She's not that serious of a muslim so she doesn't care and neither does her parents.

Is she a white?

have you converted yet?

She has a white skin, Black hair and brown eyes. I'd honestly consider her white but Sup Forums and Sup Forums would probably disagree.

FINN'D

were you to have children are you worried they will asplode when they get older?

Hot desu

we don't consider finns white either, so you shouldn't give a fuck, a non-white more in a non-white land makes no difference to us.

Are you ready to convert to Islam to marry her? Cause it's the only way you could according to Quran.

If she agrees to marry you without you converting, are you ready to get stabbed by his family members?

How's east Helsinki?

This and also post pic

>to marry her
>marriage in this day and age
>especially with foreigner
Pussy is good.

Haha, are you the guy who finally mustered the courage to knock on your Syrian neighbour's door?

Did you ever give her some comfort food in return?

Why does no-one ever verify these attempts at connecting with you? Am I that wrong? Are there two regular Finn posters with Syrian neighbours?

Fucking coalburners need to be hanged from the nearest lamppost. Polluting our noble race with inferior genes. Especially you! Finn genetics are one of the hidden treasures of Europe. You make me sick.

I dont want children.
I wont convert and she doesn't want me to. Although I maybe could if she really wanted me to as long as it doesnt mean i'd have to pray 10 times a day or something
Fine. It's very exaturated how "dangerous" east Helsinki is. I've lived here my whole life and had no issues ever.

no questions here
(you lucky bastard)

I just went there a few days ago and felt safe as well for the most part actually but it's insaneeeeee the amount of africans live in just the east and center.....what gives???

But I also find it funny about how I was right that you were from east Helsinki of all places....stereotypes exist for a reason!

Would you convert her to Odinism or whatever cult you have there?

>Odinism
russia pls

Haram. But it's halal if it's a Paki, so, please do whatever you want.