You have literally 10 seconds to find a more dedicated actor

You have literally 10 seconds to find a more dedicated actor.

how is sending shitty gifts dedication? I wish someone would turn his house into a skate park for laughs

>Gave up sex for 2 months

Poor guy, must have been a struggle

Wow, two months.

>Gave up sex for 2 months

how did he not go insane?

Damn it

TWO

FUCKING

MONTHS

>MFW I Gave up sex for 22 years

two months?
absolute madman. give this guy an oscar.

>Two months
>Come November, both my son's birth and my dry spell will be 11 years old.

too bad his joker ended up being shit

>losing weight
>sending mail
>dedication

pic related is a truly dedicated actor
>learned to track and skin animals, build canoes, fight with tomahawks, for Last of the Mohicans
>wore period clothing and lived in squalor, and learned how to use a butcher's knife and cleaver for Gangs of New York
>lived on prison rations, lost 30lbs and lived in a cell while asking co-actors to hurl abuse at him, for In the Name of the Father
>trained as a boxer for weeks and his coach said he was good enough to go semi-pro, for The Boxer
>spent eight weeks in a cerebral palsy clinic and learned to write with his left foot, for My Left Foot
>helped build a wooden house for the set and used a horse as transport, for The Crucible
>insisted on being called Mr. President for Lincoln

Jared Leto is an amateur compared to DDL.

I haven't had sex in 5 months and I want to kill myself

I don't know bros, I got the vague impression that he wants to fuck Margot Robbie.

Just a vague impression. Maybe it was the I want to fuck you like an animal thing.

It seems like as often as not this kind of extreme method acting is just a cover for mediocre actual acting.

>>insisted on being called Mr. President for Lincoln

That seems pretty fucking minor compared to the rest of that shit.

Coming up on two months. I swear this thirst will kill me

he's just a madman.

>insisted on being called Mr. President for Lincoln

damn...

I fear for the day DDL has to play an AIDS or cancer victim. What will he do? Also if he played a junkie he'd probably try heroin and live in some crackhouse

some of that shit sounds so cringey but I guess it works. ddl was the only thing that saved gangs of new york from being a complete waste of time.

who?

>You have literally 10 seconds to find a more dedicated actor.
>he's already here, sir

Jared Leto seems conspicuously sane to me. The "most dedicated" actors generally aren't altogether right in the head, although by that I don't mean to suggest they're hopelessly crazy either.

I hear the 19th century has gotten a restraining order on him and he's suicidal

How did he manage to fit Ted Cruz in a tiny box? He really is a madman

isn't easy to act instead to do all these shits?

HOW DID HE DO IT??

very funny.

its not even acting at this stage, its just doing shit

What did you do? Shoot the baby directly out of your dick?

Daniel Day Lewis, done

I could never do that

Acting is just a side job for jared. He only takes roles in between 30stm obligations and early on only kept acting to fund and promote his band. Now he just acts for fun in his spare time.

>2 months

HOW DID HE SURVIVE?

He was called Mr. President by everyone around him for like a year

How does giving up sex make him seem like more of a drug addict/act more like an addict?

>two months without sex
Absolute MADMAN

2 WHOLE months? That's dedication

Apparently for the last movie DDL did they had to go get him in Italy cause he was working as a cobbler there. Or some shit like that.

I've done heroin and sex was not on my mind. I couldn't even imagine trying to have sex while on that stuff. I've never been an addict but unless you get used to being on that stuff I don't see sex as being anything you'd really give a shit about.

Same, I wish I was a virgin so I wouldn't know how it feels like.

Christian Bale