Secrets thread.

Tell me your secrets Sup Forums...

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car

U should've started first newfag

OH GOD! NOT THE FONGER!

had a 12 gf when i was 25.

antarctica has a lot of secrets

Kys my dude

I met up with a 50-60 year old guy once who gave me the best blowjob of my life. I still think about it pretty regularly to this day. Thanks Craigslist

I'm gay.. in every single way. And I repress it. I'm 24

>Fonger

shut up or the penguin mafia will come

I'm 29, straight.. But I always wanted to try having a very fem boi suck my cock

excuse poor wnglish i had 12gi furirbds wen25

I'm crushing on a gay friend, didn't ever think I was anything but straight until now. There's no way I'll act on it because I've never been able to stay friends with someone after we've been in a relationship.

have tons of slutty pics of a chubby slut I know and I think about sending them to her sons friends one day...

Post them here, we wont share them, promise.

Me and my girlfriend went to the Riviera Maya Resort together last summer. It was an interesting experience.

My friend is a confirmed pedo and he molested our mutual friends little sister and the stress on our mutual probably ruined my friendship with my mutual friend

I like traps, but I also like women. What the hell does that make me?

What is that !? Picture for ants ?

a straight homosexual.

Bisexual or whatever? Like who cares? I came to terms a long time ago that I dont care what gender or what someone(or something) identifies as, if I like what I am seeing, then I want to fuck it/get fucked by it.

I started with traps and slowly realized girls don't turn me on tho I find them beautiful. So I'm just a typical super gay boy

a fem boi ant?

>i almost got raped and murdered but didn't thanks c-list

ftfy

He was actually pretty nice and kind while he did it. He took care of me better than most women do. Would let him drain me again.

I am 29 and have a girlfriend. I also exchange dick pics with the store manager of a fast food restaurant I worked at and thinkg of giving him a BJ soon

sounds like you need to keep going back to c-list until you actually get lucky

Story time

I want to have sex with someone younger than me, like 16-17

I want to go to town on a drunk girl with a bunch of other poeple, or a beautiful girl that is into it

I want to rape someone, just like everyone on Sup Forums.

I also like to enter her bff's room when she's on vacation and use her satin panties to jerk off. Feels great! Once she slept at our place and I spied on her through the keyhole of our bathroom when she was in the shower. I jerked off and had to silently clean up the bathroom door afterwards.The urge to just enter the bathroom and try to fuck her was so incredibly strong

I got very lucky with the old man, would like to get back in touch with him for another session. He was so good with this move he did with his tongue. Insta jizz

molested as a kid and enjoyed it.

im a male though. so that explains it.

I guess I posted my biggest secret in the 'worst thing you've done to a woman' thread. Repost:

gf (correctly) suspected I was cheating and began to worry about it.

I spent months gradually gaslighting her and convincing her that she was misremembering and imagining things. In the end she had full-blown anxiety and depression because she thought she was crazy and was on about 4 medications, along with a weekly shrink visit.

She became too hard to live with then so I broke up with her. She got suicidally depressed, lost her job, and couldn't pay her rent anymore. had to move back to live with her (abusive) parents.

I don't think she's held a job or a relationship since.

I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's dreamy, creamcorned logs of hot shit straight from his Sixxhole.

i wanna have a threesome with my gf and her mom.
also with her sister who's 31 and has a kid.

Dear FBI, I secretely hate all my friends... and I have 2 friends.

Ps my secrets are useless for you, I'm not from USA

Killed my partner's pet bird. The bird was terribly ill and looked as if he had no chance of surviving. Ended his life because he shouldn't suffer any longer, and also because I hate birds.

Never told my partner the truth except that he had passed away on its own.

she is best mommy :3

Can u explain me who's andy sixx? He's everywhere

>i wanna have a threesome with my gf and her mom.

i tried this once. got rejected by my mother in law. really wanted to suck her 50 year old cow tits but she turned me down. got lucky she didnt tell my then wife. i was 25.

Wouldn't you suck a warm, creamy steamy and oh so dreamy log of shit from his asshole? Feel it slidding down your throat...

how do you even start that conversation

asking her questions about her youth. flirting.

georgia meme > andy sixx meme

But I literally can't stop cheating on my military husband with human sized logs of andy's warm, dreamy shit...

Give me attention

you were alone with her mom for a while or what

When i was 19 I convinced my 11yo female cousin to have anal sex in the shower.

yes. in the living room. my wife had gone out to the store to buy some shit for a party and i stayed behind helping. didnt get mad or anything, just told me to stop it and that she wasnt interested if i was asking.

I read that every time, explain

ballsy move

I'm always trying to hook up with women who are 15+ years older than me.. In the last 4 years I have been trying, I have yet to succeed.

Whenever I'm in doubt I just channel my inner Steve Perry.

Don't stop believing

not really. i got carried away by her boobs and was shitting my pants after thinking she was gonna say something, but she didnt. till this day, i still want to fuck her back then and there. maybe get her pregnant. she looked good for 50.
now she is decrepit.

kek. im on to you fag.

keep posting.

baby it's okay you whore we're all humans here I understand suck my dick

DON'T STOP BELIEVING

Anytime andy

you leeching pics to try to set up some rando?

Used to hook up with a chick and her mom. Tried to get them to do a three way. The mom was down but couldn't talk the daughter into it.

>The mom was down but couldn't talk the daughter into it.

understandable. you had a normal girl as a gf. i was the abnormal one in our relationship.

Neither were my gf. They knew I was hooking up with both of them.

>They knew I was hooking up with both of them.

crazy shit. i didnt think it could be done. are you good looking fag?

They thought so. I've got a lot of hookup stories. That was the only shot I had at a mom/daughter threeway though. I used to tell the mom how much better she sucked and fucked than her daughter, while she was sucking and fucking. You want ballsy? Wait til a chick has her mouth around your dick then say, "you suck cock better than your daughter".

>"you suck cock better than your daughter".

i've had better than that i think. but i'd never say it here for reasons. i used to get hard almost immediately after. that's how hot it was.

anyways, we both had our "things".

I want other people to fuck my gf. In every way possible.

Planning a home invasion then a crime spree across the country to kill my ex.

Tell

i'm a core mason

I want to fuck my wifes sisters who both live with us. Also want to try fucking a femboi.

use your head. lots of people HERE fantasize about that kind of thing. i lived it for years.

>used to get hard almost immediately after.
>and cum again.

I would probably fuck anyone as long as they were at least a little attractive to me and could outright say they wanted it to my face.

You fucked your daughter?

nobody wants to fuck you ugly fag.

Lmao, to be honest, you aren't completely wrong. No one worth a shit, but that's not really what i'm looking for anyway.

and, what are you looking for?... mr wayne.

I'm only attracted to girls under 18
tell me a girl isn't most attractive at 16 and I'll call you a fucking liar

I like to steal freshly washed panties from my dorms laundry room and then quickly cum in them before putting them back

>tell me a girl isn't most attractive at 16 and I'll call you a fucking liar

what you have is a fetish. being attracted to someone merely because of a number is not healthy. some 16 year olds are attractive, but not because they are 16.

this is fact.

JUSTICE

But no really, i'm just filling a void from an ex that I dated for longer than I care to admit. Yeah, i know. I'm hella weak for it or whatever. I don't plan to stay in this shitty situation forever though.

Raped my wife the first time we had sex, not violent but she clearly said no. It was her first time, afterwards I told her I loved her to keep her from calling the cops. Pretty much been together ever since. She was fairly ugly at the time but a virgin. I had a gf who moved out of state. Thank god she got hotter pr I couldnt have done it. Now shes smoking hot and a mother of my two children. But the first time was the best, i still play dumb about it to this day. She and I both know I raped her, but I've convinced her i thought it was consensual.

girls hit their prime at 16, it's a fact
I'm not attracted to ugly 16 year olds, just like you wouldn't be attracted to an ugly girl
don't be fucking stupid

so you wouldnt fuck this girl because she is not under 18?

Almost every female I know has seen my penis, but none know it's me.

I create fake social media accounts, and send to them.

we know its your penis Mr Trump.

yes, I can see she's attractive, yes I would have sex with her, but I see younger girls, not like prepubescent, that's fucking gross, I have to physically restrain myself

that sounds like a lot of trouble lol.

any stories worth sharing?

My girlfriend and I broke up recently, and now i'm in a position where i can fuck her housemate or one of her friends. We ended well but something inside of me wants to make her find out when I do

Most just block
A few have replied with something like fuck off, that's disgusting, etc.
Only 1 replied with something positive

damn, I feel like that would just be disheartening to find out you have an ugly dick

Who was the positive?

i was phone.

i did this when i was younger, once i got brazen and just turned on the webcam with a chick i knew and walked around naked for 15 minutes, then pretended it was an accident, she didn't turn the webcam off tho

I get off sharing pics and videos of my buddy's hot milf ex. The dumb bitch is a corporate executive and would be so ashamed and humiliated if she knew that do many people know what every inch of her body oils like and know exactly what she looks like with a cock in her mouth and cunt.

Turns me on knowing the girl I'm talking to has seen my dick even if they don't know they have

I did this to a girl once also, raped her but then mind fucked her that I loved her and I couldn't control myself because she was so beautiful. It worked :)

She was a great fuck.

I saw a girl from my highschool get her nudes posted on here

Send it anonymously to a girl you have already fucked to see if she recognizes it.