how is she going to do both user

benin inside her bagina :DDD

Jesus christ what a virginal thing to say

>this thread's still up
>MEW thread got deleted
jannies taking sides baka

that's because sersha threads are really slow

You're right, janitors are sershbros

Srs question. Does she picks her roles herself or she has a coach or agent that for her? Don't know really how the system works but it's weird for me to see that she is one of the few of her generation that has something like a proper career going on at her age. Maybe she is not that talented but the credit should go to the people in charge of casting? Can someone enlighten me on this matter?

AHHHHHH I'M GONNA PUT MY BOOT THROUGH HER FOREHEAD AND FUCK HER BRAINS
I'M GONNA MELT HER CORPSE AND DRINK IT OVER A PERIOD OF WEEKS
HER GRAVE'S HEADSTONE WILL BE MY CUM DEPOSITORY
I'LL SEND HER PARENTS PHOTOS OF MY DICK IN HER EYES EVERY DAY
I AM DEATH

All actors have an agent user, they're just picking roles carefully at the same time, looking for oscar baits but not only that.
Saoirse actually tried to get the main role for Star Wars but didn't get it, maybe for the better

You really want her in some pleb tier mass consumer garbage? #MalickNotMarvel

Obviously not, I really hope she never does capeshit, she might have been great for a minor role in a Star Wars movie though

>Saoirse actually tried to get the main role for Star Wars but didn't get it, maybe for the better
Wow I didn't know about that. Funny how I refused to watch it for a long time and I finally did last night. It was certainly for the better that she didn't get the part. The writing was particularly awful and the whole casting was a mistake (maybe with the exception of Oscar Isaac). I don't know if it works irl or it is just a meme, the fact that when you have a quality cast they somehow make things work through acting alone, but I can not think this would have happen in this case. The defector storm trooper was a joke (schoolplay tier actor).

Anyway, thanks for answering user.

Btw is she currently working on something?

Is this you on the right holding that drink?

No

>Btw is she currently working on something?

Yes, unsurprisingly she has a lot of oscar bait movies coming later this year and next year

>Lady Bird(2017)

The adventures of a young woman living in Northern California for a year.

>The Seagull (2016 but most likely released in 2017)

The Seagull centers on the romantic and artistic clashes between fading actress Irina Arkadina; fresh-faced ingénue Nina Zarechnaya; famous writer Boris Trigorin, Irina's lover; and failing playwright Konstantin Treplyov, Irina's son who is in love with Nina. All four come up against one another while visiting a country estate owned by Irina's brother.

>On Chesil Beach(2016)

A drama set in the early 1960s and centered on a young couple on their honeymoon.

I think the filming of Lady Bird started a few days ago

It's because her parents control her career. He father is a lifelong working actor and her mom is a retired actress and an industry journalist. They know all the right moves to make.

Christ, do you think she has backne as bad as it is on her face?

I'm sure she's fine user

>ywn have to show Saoirse how to pop her pimples by doing it for her

>They know all the right moves to make
Yeah, and it's showing

Her father is an actor but her mother has never had to do anything with the entertainment business.