/tv is fucking up so

/tv is fucking up so
Name a movie / movie ending better than this need more anti hollywood movies

The Invitation is a so-so movie with an ending that makes it worth a watch .

i can't OP, that was just the fucking best ending ever.

It was a brilliant ending.

Always thought Hollywood would fuck that story up. But it's a hopeless AND Hollywood ending.

The Raid: Redemption

Tops the novella's ending by a mile.

No not really you just have shit taste faggot

Shutter Island.

>oh, i'm happy, he is cured!
>oh, i'm sad, he is not cured...
>oh... wait... oh no, you don't you fucker...

Also I don't know why a lot of people (not in this thread) think that Old Boy ending was good. C'mon, incest is not that scary.

Fucking this. Hey by the way earlier there was a thread about Netflix's new rating system and some user mentioned a better streaming site called [something]tv.to? Does anyone know the site? I forgot so bookmark it

Hmm, no. No it doesn't.
But it's still good.

nice trips mate

Anyone?

There is none. There was no ending to any movie than this one.

That's the problem with films - test audiences. The movie Spies Like Us ended with the world being destroyed. Tested badly, new, happy ending.

Brazil - Directors cut showed the original ending where the happy ending was in his head, because he had been tortured and went catatonic. Tested poorly, so a happy ending was put in and gilliam protested.

So if you ever have a chance to be in a test audience, and you get that one bitch named megan or Brittney or Hailey, or some douchebag named taylor, blake or chad, and they say how they like a happy ending, grab the heaviest hand held object you can and smash their fucking faces in and don't stop until their skull resembles a bowl of salsa.

Do it for all the angry, embittered souls out there who enjoy a dark ending.

oops meant "no better ending"

Sounds like a plot for a movie

but for the mist Darabont presented the diff ending to King and got his approval. plus it wasn't a happy ending, it prevented any possibility of easy sequels tho

There really isn't a better ending. Stephen King even admitted the movie's ending was better than the ending in his story that the movie was based on.

Hollywood uh, finds a way

Why don't you go to
> sn𝔞pch𝔞ty.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

The movie Life was close though.

Magnolia
There Will Be Blood
The Greasy Strangler
Children of Men

The Conversation. Gene Hackman. It's fucking boring til the end, but you'll flip your shit user, promise.

French movie "Martyrs" (2008) is what you are looking for. Through the whole movie, it gives you a hope for a good ending several times, but when main character goes through certain procedure, in that exact moment you know that everything is FUBAR.

good film, but awesome ending i agree OP

Predestination (yeah okay the ending wasnt as good as yours but overall a better movie imo)

Maladolescenza

OKAY

Lol you dick