ITT: We act like if we were in the year 2057

ITT: We act like if we were in the year 2057

Why is all modern music trash? There's been to real music since [current year - 20].

You don't know how to use the three sea shells?

I've been here since 2031, newfag. Fuck President Bieber.

Why don't you go to
> sɴᴀpcHᴀtʏ.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

[BANNED THOUGHT]

Sup, nigga.

>black has diluted all your whites

This guy gets it

he doesnt know how to use the shells

hail santa

Remember the recovery years when the rebellion overthrew the Buffoon Emperor of the USA? I think history lied when it said Trump was democratically elected. Nobody would support that.

The thought police will be there shortly. Please don't resist or have any other banned thoughts.

minority report

do you still live on earth ? on the mars we still have right, since the declaration of independance anyhow. You faggots should overthrow your robot government and be done with it.

Yeah, but life is hard on Mars. We cannot have thoughts of overthrowing our overlords, so we cannot do it. Overthrowing the powers that be are banned thoughts too. OH GOD NO! Are you a thought tester? I'm thinking good, I SWEAR!

Blue saturn master race reporting in

Suck my ten dicks, fag

thats why we are worknig on the secondary thought device, hopefully it will work. I am developing a neural network device you can attach to your temporal lobe that cant be read by the thought scanners due to its electromgnetic properties. you will have to read the instruction manual thought first. that will be hard. maybe we will have to force it onto a test subject and choose somebody who will have to spread the device on earth.

Sup Forums sucks now. Remember when we sent Overlord Glip-glop a million space pizza's back in 45'? Xe was never the same after that.

Are you retarded ? Im pretty sure his name was
ab guab gulab.

If I were someone who was able to have banned thoughts, which I am not. I would say you would need to kidnap your victim and put such an illegal device in them. But that is futile. All hail our overlords! I passed, right? No banned thoughts here.

dude. cant you just put an alu head onto yourself or something ? Or is that shit banned, too ?

"Cis white men detected, must send to european "re-education camp" formerly known as Sweden now Social Justicestan so they can become beautiful disabled, muslim, nonbinary, otherkin, lesbian snowflakes. Also they must be given their state mandated tumblr accounts and sold to their black slave masters to be cucked eternally and read them their we wuz kangz textbooks.

Half-Life 3 drops next week. Who here stoked?

kek'd

Man, all the crops are dead and I can't breath the air or drink the water.

How did I get an internet connection?

Hello xir,
Could you spare to some time to talk about under privileged African Americans, the three cis white males left are oppressing them