My gf is pregnant with a half brain zika baby and she doesn't want to get an abortion

My gf is pregnant with a half brain zika baby and she doesn't want to get an abortion.

What to do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZMxf0ovPWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leaver her or kill her, sell her to the thugs at the favelas.

>half brain baby
Sounds about right to me. You're both hues, right?

>gf
break up with her?
who am I kidding, thats too civil for your part of the world
ummm beat her to death with her own baby?
Yea, that sounds more normal for you, i think that has already happened recently in your country though, you will be accused of copycatting

Do you have a flight of stairs available?

But then again how can you even tell a retarded brazillian from a normal?

>girlfriend
>pregnant

Why did you stay with her?

Is there child support in Brazil? Just leave her with the baby and she'll learn her mistake soon enough

In America you can divorce your child to avoid paying fines and shit. Idk how it works in Huezil though

just dump it in the street
dont you always do that in brazil?

>sell her to the thugs at the favelas.
do this

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZMxf0ovPWk

it's probably not yours, don't worry about it. the mosquito will pay child support.

>dating a Brazilian girl
>see this thread

Enjoy your shitskinned retard baby, cuck.

Actually we have pretty strong laws about this. If I break up with I will have to pay a lot in alimony. And if I don't pay I'll go to jail

Are you poor/black by any chance

I wonder why Kek is punishing south america by giving all their kids tiny mutant heads

Brazilians are dumb low IQ huehuehues anyway, so it makes practically no difference if your child has the zika virus.

I would recommend that all of you just kill yourselves because you are worthless subhuman scum and a disgrace for humanity.

>But then again how can you even tell a retarded brazillian from a normal?
You cannot.

rude

Explain to her that if she has this zika baby, you will never have another child with her.

It is her choice: live forever with a brainless baby, or abort it and try to make a healthy, happy baby in the future.

Cuck.

Let your's woman to suck us for free.

Truth is sometimes 'rude'