>she gives one word responses

>text her
>no reply
>see she has updated her twitter or facebook

Fucking kill me

>she also initiates texts
>you don't reply until hours later

who /chad/ here

>tfw still reply to those one word texts because she's the only that actually replies

It's better than not getting a reply at all r-right?

more like chav amirite

>not taking 5 business days to respond

>she asks for my number
>she initiates text
>never answer back

>s

In hindsight after being a little older and dating the same girl for nearly 4 years I don't know how I was so oblivious to signs that a girl wasn't interested. I must have been so thirsty

My advice to anons is stop thinking you need to be with some super hot and cute girl. Find someone who makes you happy, looks are cheap. If you're with a girl whom you love and she loves you. You don't care about that stuff. If you go for looks you will never be happy because you will always be looking for a better looking girl.

>she asks for my Snapchat
>I don't even know what it is outside of hearing the name in passing

I'm part of the post-women movement.

>get matched with hot qt
>her bio is "5'3 but the bra double d"
>instantly diamond
>she has weird pictures of blood stained hands and her holding a knife
she seems crazybut i really want to stick my dick into this womanlet. She replied with something weird like "i use this knife to kill"

Tell her your name is spork XDDD.
Also pic?

>find out she's into sports thru text
>get excited for a sec
>'only hockey tho'
>the worst one
>mfw

i know that feel, don't fuck with yankees or canadians (french yankees)

>replies with shitty meme
>wants pic
sorry lad if you weren't underaged i'd probably would've her rack

I'm trying to help she sounds like an Invader Zim type

Would that not be grounds enough to report her to police?

Perhaps she actually is a murderer. They got more bold when they kill multiple times and haven't been caught. They start to feel like they are invincible.

Or maybe I've just watched too many crime dramas.

her age is 18, I unironically think she might be underaged lmao
she's probably trying ot be edgy like the other user said, but tbqh i'm on a year long dry spell that needs to end badly, leaf.

>she initiates text
>wait for her to say 'u there' after ignoring her for a while
>say 'i'm outside your house right now', forgot to add a smiley at the end
>responds, 'that's really creepy..'
>tell her i was just joking, she hasn't talked to me for 2 days
>biology report due tomorrow

I used to be on Tinder pre-18 so it's pretty normal.

>Meet hot chick on tinder
>send nudes
>she never responds

Story of my life

well you tried bro, in the future though just remember that's not a good idea

>she blackmailed my roommate into giving her my number
>I never responded

ahaha you're ugly

>send nudes

we don't like that user, try sending a tasteful photo of your upper torso instead.

dude get snapchat, its literally the easiest way in the world to get nudes

>he posts not sports

getting girls is a sport retard

>we

>tfw you've accepted you're a chubby chaser

>he gets BTFO by the least athletic, most autistic country on earth in his national sport

this is thread for Chads led.

guys we matched, should i go all in? rarely ever get 8+/10s

>tfw multiple year dry spell
>very desperate
>a trap sends me a message on PoF
>think wtf it looks feminine enough
>we meet
>much manlier in person
>5 o clock shadow
>kisses and hurts my face
>makes me touch and suck its penis
>tries fingering my butt hole
>leave
>cry in the shower for 3 hours

yes we like sports too user.

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

/r/thathappened

That's a bot you stupid faggot

What's your kik? Are you qt?

That is not an 8+/10.

>that
>8+

she's cute don't get me wrong, but 8+?

>implying you could satisfy me with ur tiny peen

post feminine penis

Would you suck a dick to have sex with Taylor Swift?

8+ means at least an 8, if you dont think shes an 8 then you have unreasonably high standards

proof? anyway sent her a 'Hi :)'

>if you dont think shes an 8 then you have unreasonably high standards

I already said she's cute. Just because you rank undesirables doesn't mean she's an 8 dude. You don't rank whales or chicks with faces only a mother could love. You rank desirable women, even the lowest. She's a solid 5+. Maybe 6. I need to see her body first.

Remember, a solid 10 is literally a supermodel. You go from there, not what you think is obtainable for yourself.

>talk to "girl" on tinder
>"she" asks me out to sushi
>he says he's a tranny
>I play it cool for 5 minutes then tell him I'm going to the bathroom before I dip

I uninstalled the app and never looked back.

Studying at Student and NYU are almost always bots sorry bro

also "Hi :)" is a really bad starter line.

bitch who said anything about dicks I'm going elbow deep in yo ass

Nigga, I can't even find a girl who makes me happy. You think them bitches grow on trees?

>also "Hi :)" is a really bad starter line.

No, i always give a unique starter based on the girl i'm working with. For a girl that looks relatively innocent and kinda ditzy, that kind of thing usually works.

Mr. chad chadson over here, 90 percent of women have potential, whales can lose weight, ugly girls can get plastic surgery, etc. But anyway i'm ranking her based on all the girls I match with, and she's definitely among the 10th percentile of that. So w/e, she's got a cute smile and looks in good shape, that's more than enough for me to go ahead.

That girl is not an 8. As said, she's cute and I would do her without hesitation, but she is not an 8.

Maybe you shouldn't talk like a moron

post an 8 then. and not a girl with an insane amount of makeup covering her averageness.

>Now they're going to bed
>And my stomach is sick

I offer 3 business day rush delivery for a quick succ

Proof is the fact that she has no bio. Do you live in new york? If no then thats also a sign that its a bot

>Mr. chad chadson over here, 90 percent of women have potential, whales can lose weight, ugly girls can get plastic surgery, etc. But anyway i'm ranking her based on all the girls I match with, and she's definitely among the 10th percentile of that.So w/e, she's got a cute smile and looks in good shape, that's more than enough for me to go ahead.

>whales can lose weight
But do they? How many actually lose weight and uncover a pretty face at least, let alone decent+ body? Exactly
>ugly girls can get plastic surgery
>ranking fake whores
You can't polish a turd, not to mention fake chicks have a shit personality and that is worth ranking in itself.
>But anyway i'm ranking her based on all the girls I match with, and she's definitely among the 10th percentile of that.
Fine. Glad we established that. Go for her. I would, I would love to fuck the shit out of her. Just wouldn't put her pussy up on a pedestal and claim her as an 8+ regardless what I could obtain

bro culture

>cowboy culture

>send nudes to girl
>its a dude
>tells me he will suck my dick anyday

get in on this chile, we'll help you get laid.

>tfw too intelligent for tinder

outlels for life

>bro culture will die any minute thanks to little janny hot pockets

>tfw she initiates text and you seldom reply

>she has a crush on me
>she basically begs me for my number
>she initiates the texting
>try to converse back
>she stops texting for days in between texts
>she starts playing these weird mind games day 1 when I'm just trying to have a normal conversation

fucking dropped. why do they do this? I only agreed to flirt with her because I felt bad

>But do they? How many actually lose weight and uncover a pretty face at least, let alone decent+ body? Exactly

That's not the point. It's that you can tell by a girl's personality if she's the kind of person that would actually put the effort into being in shape. And you can't read personality by a stomach size.

>having plastic surgery
>fake

Where do you draw the line at? Isn't makeup a way to cover up a girl's flaws too? And are you telling me you wouldn't slam Nikki Minaj or Lana Del Rey just because they've had enhancements?

>Just wouldn't put her pussy up on a pedestal and claim her as an 8+ regardless what I could obtain

All i'll say is most guys would rate her around that level. It's good to have confidence but it's also kind of insane to think that girls should be judged on a scale that has to compete with supermodels and women with tons of wealth. There are separate scales for separate classes of women.

>8+
>93 miles away
>24 year-old student

m8...

>she texts me
>i dont respond for hours because im trying to be alpha
>she asks where the fuck ive been
>i respond "Handling business" trying to be cool and alpha
>she sends a video of her sucking off a nigger and says "i was handling business too"
>mfw

don't worry about it, it's a bot anyway. Got a camshow advertisement within the first 10 minutes of texting.

>Would that not be grounds enough to report her to police?
Why would we contact the police? We don't know if she has even been around another person for years.

Maybe she's just a butcher.

>meet guy and ask for his number once
>start to text him and find out he's got autism
>me and my buddies decide to fuck with him cause why not
>do some mind games and he has no idea what's goin on
>he's trying so hard

>you will never be on Sup Forums in 2011 again

Good times friends. Good times.

Be happy. You dodged a bullet there bro.

>find nice guy on tinder
>have a meaningful coversation about jobs and hopes
>ask for a pic of my tits 3 hours in

Fuck men

how do i text girls?

shit that actually might be the case nw that I think about it. luckily I dropped before I embarrassed myself

Tits or gtfo

>she texts you good morning
>text her back in the afternoon
>she still hasn't ate anything and is waiting for you to take her to breakfast

>try to watch game with the (potential) bae
>on her phone the whole time
>tells me to put on real housewives instead

>hey how's it going? Having a good day?
Questions. Nonever or zero answer, flag it.

>find nice girl on tinder
>have a meaningful conversation
>dont ask for nudes
>keep texting
>lets just be friends

yup, thats probably why he asked.

>ranking fake whores

After a while you realise that they're all fake whores.

Why would you need to? I thought they had arranged marriages in muslim country's.

>tinder
That was the first wrong step right there.

whats the euro equivalent of tinder?

but i never go to social places like clubs and bars...

Tinder. I know a few guys who use Bumble but have no personal experience of it myself.

hey babe you never responded, I'm still ready to give you the ol' Five-Fingered Full-Fisted Fantasia

vode drump :DDD

Do you ever have situations where you believe you have meaningful eye contact with a girl in public?

>tfw met my girlfriend in a mosh pit
>never had to deal with dating apps
philsgodmang.gif

>That's not the point. It's that you can tell by a girl's personality if she's the kind of person that would actually put the effort into being in shape. And you can't read personality by a stomach size.

True, but I wouldn't rate her on a scale if she wasn't at the most, chubby. not even "THICC", but legit overweight. I'd rate those, not by much, but they'd still get the pipe. Sure.
>Where do you draw the line at? Isn't makeup a way to cover up a girl's flaws too?
Of course it is, but there's plenty of naturally beautiful women out there who wear minimal makeup because they aren't insecure about their looks.
>And are you telling me you wouldn't slam Nikki Minaj or Lana Del Rey just because they've had enhancements?
I would. Would I prefer those types? No.
>but it's also kind of insane to think that girls should be judged on a scale that has to compete with supermodels and women with tons of wealth
Not when it comes to your typical Tinder tier one night stand, where looks is obviously the ice breaker. Do you seriously believe women look at your profile before noticing your pic? They want the same as you.

Well done my bogun son.

Already did, thank you.

Can already see we're gonna get buyers remorse over here.

yes, but not often

we dont have that many muslims here, it is pretty much a big media spook desu

Fuck man finally got a good match.